• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trucker Mandate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by caseih View Post
    Somebody shit in you porridge ?
    Nobody said semis
    Look at the pics on any newscast except CBC
    Lots of vehicles , pilot trucks etc
    But I didn’t count them just took it off a newscast
    I have stated I am not much of a marketer , but usually not bad with the logical reasoning
    Hope rest of your day goes better
    The Liberals will probably blame this on Climate warming... cause if it was -40 maybe folks would stay home!!!!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Wheatking View Post
      I call Bullshit on the 50,000 trucks #. According to CTA there are approximately 120,0000 truckers in Canada, and your telling me 40% are driving in the protest. Logic and reason are not your forte.
      Oh , and just to prove I am just about as smart as you here is a clip from the CTA;

According to the CTA, about 120,000 Canadian and some 30,000 US drivers are engaged in cross-border trucking
      If you think there are only 120k trucks in Canada, well , that’s just comical
      Here’s another tidbit ;
      How many trucks are there in Canada? There are 700,000 trucks across the nation, 420,000 of which are used to carry freight commercially. The remainder can be found in the hands of governments, utility companies and farmers and occasionally haul commercial goods such as machinery and equipment.

Comment

It's this big already.

Science is the study, experimentation on, observation of and questioning of things around you. Saying I believe in science means naturally being skeptical of everything.

Comment

About a dozen trucks , said right on CBC
          Looks about right

Comment

Hope they have those truckers with the turbans from Surrey standing out front when the National Broadcaster starts in with the stories about the racist bigots.

Comment

Originally posted by Wheatking View Post
              I call Bullshit on the 50,000 trucks #. According to CTA there are approximately 120,0000 truckers in Canada, and your telling me 40% are driving in the protest. Logic and reason are not your forte.
              There are a group of trucks heading to ottawa. Doesnt matter the number. 1000 is enough sitting in front of the HoC.

Everyone else on the road is going to pull over and stop or slow roll their delivery while the protest is on.

Apparently some US truckers are in on it too.

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
              Hope they have those truckers with the turbans from Surrey standing out front when the National Broadcaster starts in with the stories about the racist bigots.
              Probably the RCs will pull over a couple trucks and plant some guns on them or some shit. Or Safety inspections or whatever.

Our cops are shit and I mean that.

Click image for larger version

Name:	chec.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	63.3 KB
ID:	772237
              Last edited by jazz; Jan 23, 2022, 18:52.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                There are a group of trucks heading to ottawa. Doesnt matter the number. 1000 is enough sitting in front of the HoC.

Everyone else on the road is going to pull over and stop or slow roll their delivery while the protest is on.

Apparently some US truckers are in on it too.

Probably the RCs will pull over a couple trucks and plant some guns on them or some shit. Or Safety inspections or whatever.

Our cops are shit and I mean that.

[ATTACH]9745[/ATTACH]
                This is too big for those cuks to pull a chickenshit move like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post
                  They should rename it to the "BLM" convoy.

All good than right?
                  Exactly....... then covid dose not exist, it’s amazing

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220123_221834.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.0 KB
ID:	772238
                    Last edited by Jordy2323; Jan 23, 2022, 22:20.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      Unless they are crossing the US border they don't need to be vaccinated unless their employer requires it.

The US now requires truckers to be vaccinated as well.

Most people in Canada who are eligible are vaccinated.

Feedlots are going to run out of feed and the "vacationing" truckers are driving to Ottawa?

The vast majority of people have had enough of the anti vaxer nonsense. They will not support antivaxer truckers who refuse to work in a crisis.
                      It has been shown that the people who work the hardest through the "crisis", get kicked to the curb once they have passed their "usefulness" to the cause. People are finally waking up to this, and saying enough is enough....and it is scaring the living hell out of "you people"!

Comment

The anti vaxxer are making donations.

The anti vaxxer are standing along the highways.

The unemployed anti vaxxers are joining the trucker's convey.

Surprise Surprise Surprise, for them it's got nothing to do the Truckers Cause. ​

The anti vaxxers simply need a host to latch onto.

Surprising they left their basements and computers to see the day light.

Comment

Correction forage; the anti temporary 3 dose untested rushed ther aputic that doesnt work crowd

Dont ever use the word vaccine again. 9 people in my family got covid last week. Its a bust and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

Surprise Surprise Surprise, for them it's got nothing to do the Truckers Cause. ​

Isn't it the "anti vaxxers", as you so affectionately refer to them, that are trying to carry on with their lives? And the "vaxxers" that are trying to make everyone hide in the basement?

Don't be such a bigot!

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post

You are the one in the basement.
                              Look at all the videos..
                              Many vaxed local truckers are on the way to.
                              It's time to end the TURD..
                              Plus all the other useless politicians..

Comment

Can't wait to hear the COVID IDIOT Gormley tomorrow..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...