• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trucker Mandate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    So, like a said the anti-vaxxers need a host to latch on to.

"A national federation of provincial trucking groups has denounced a convoy of unvaccinated truckers driving across Canada in opposition to the vaccine mandate for cross-border travel."

The Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA) said in a statement Saturday that it “strongly disapproves” of the protests on public roads, highways and bridges. Protests that interfere with public safety are not an appropriate way to express disagreement with government policies, the CTA said.

Partners haven't heard from you on what you based your decision on when it came to the Covid Vaxx.

I see your doing a lot of "Likes" but no answer.
    Hmmm....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	FJ1jav4VIAE-RlA.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.7 KB
ID:	772239

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      Many of the donors probably the same antivax assholes who protest in front of hospitals and make death threats against chief medical officers.

How many of the antivax drivers actually cross the US border? Probably not many.

They are wasting their time if they think they will win over the 80% plus of Canadians who are already vaxed.

If you got a week or 2 to make an antivax trip to Ottawa you should get a job and help move products and goods instead of plugging up highways for a battle that you have already lost.
      If it bugs you that much, it must be working!

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
        How do you get past the pay wall?
        Weird how it works. Sometimes I can access G&M articles on my phone, but never on my desktop.

That one opened on my phone without being blocked.

At times you can let it load and hit the stop loading icon before it fully loads and the piece is there to read.

It completely eviscerates the whole official response and jabber program and opens the government and bureaucrats to some pretty serious accusations.

After that expose', there is absolutely no reason or rationale to continue any mandates or jabber initiatives.

It is now all about government vs. the People and the truckers action is not the frontline.

Comment

They are wasting their time if they think they will win over the 80% plus of Canadians who are already vaxed.

Well then those retards that put Trudeau in power and sold our country out to fascism can watch their avocados disappear and the price of goods skyrocket.

Low information has consequences.

You have a real lack of critical thinking skills. You actually think 80% of the country wants vaccines passports and the unvaxxed imprisoned? You need to get out of the basement once in a while.

Besides you are the one who took 3 shots of something that didnt work. LOL.
          Last edited by jazz; Jan 24, 2022, 09:05.

Comment

Just more of the usual crap from the Canada is a "shithole" crowd! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              I said before they got something wrong with the vaxx. They got the dosing or interval wrong. If you look at the stats, the single jabbed are the lowest numbers of infections and hospitalizations.

When I got my first jab, the nurse specifically told me to wait 4 months before the 2nd. Everyone I know got the 2nd dose 6 weeks after the first. And a bunch got the booster just 2 months after the 2nd dose. Every other vaxx booster my kids got was min 6 months between shots.

Something wrong there.
              When a farmer friend loses the use of his arms because of the clot shot, it gave me pause. It may end his farm.

Yeah, there is something wrong with the clot shot.

Comment

If you got a week or 2 to make an antivax trip to Ottawa you should get a job and help move products and goods instead of plugging up highways for a battle that you have already lost.
                Our FN had time to do that 2 yrs ago all across the country even violent actions on our train tracks. Why didnt they get jobs?

Let me guess that was all ok right? You lefty hypocrites are really something.

Like I said before, every trucker needs a FN person and a black person riding shot gun with them. Just use the $3M dollars to hire some diversity riders to come along then its all good. You can protest anything.

Comment

Anyone else getting tired of the anti science anti evidence based lies spread by nutbar antivaxers? LOL

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/adverse-reactions-from-covid-19-vaccinations-1.6324468

After 2M COVID-19 vaccines, 90 'serious' adverse reactions reported: Sask. Health

Rashes, swelling, numbness among the most common side effects
                  CBC News · Posted: Jan 22, 2022 4:30 PM CT | Last Updated: January 22

The Saskatchewan government has received reports of 1,155 reports of people experiencing adverse effects from vaccinations. That's 0.004 per cent of all shots given out. (Gerald Herbert/The Associated Press)

The Saskatchewan government says since COVID-19 vaccinations started in late 2020, there have been 90 cases of people suffering serious reactions.

That includes people who have life-threatening conditions, are hospitalized or have a hospital stay extended.

There is no record of anyone dying from a COVID-19 vaccination, according to data published online by the province.

Serious reactions account for 0.004 per cent of the 2,234,447 shots given out. With the more minor complaints added in, a total of 1,155 adverse effects have been reported to the ministry of health.

The most common side effects include rashes, swelling, numbness and injection site reactions.

Sask.'s top doctor says COVID hospital numbers could go up to 500 or more

As Sask. reports record high test positivity, expert says we may no longer understand COVID spread

The majority of shots given out in Saskatchewan have been Pfizer and they account for the majority of adverse reactions.

However, as a percentage of doses administered, the AstraZeneca shots were more than three times as likely to be linked to problems.

Not every adverse reaction gets reported.

For example, under its guidance to health-care workers, the province says it's not necessary for the system to report people with sore arms, as those symptoms go away in a few days.

Comment

Just more of the usual crap from the Canada is a "shithole" crowd! LOL
                    That’s all you have ???
                    Back in kindergarten ? LOL LOL LOL lol

Comment

Anyone else getting tired of the anti science anti evidence based lies spread by nutbar antivaxers? LOL

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/saskatchewan/adverse-reactions-from-covid-19-vaccinations-1.6324468

After 2M COVID-19 vaccines, 90 'serious' adverse reactions reported: Sask. Health

Rashes, swelling, numbness among the most common side effects
                      CBC News · Posted: Jan 22, 2022 4:30 PM CT | Last Updated: January 22

The Saskatchewan government has received reports of 1,155 reports of people experiencing adverse effects from vaccinations. That's 0.004 per cent of all shots given out. (Gerald Herbert/The Associated Press)

The Saskatchewan government says since COVID-19 vaccinations started in late 2020, there have been 90 cases of people suffering serious reactions.

That includes people who have life-threatening conditions, are hospitalized or have a hospital stay extended.

There is no record of anyone dying from a COVID-19 vaccination, according to data published online by the province.

Serious reactions account for 0.004 per cent of the 2,234,447 shots given out. With the more minor complaints added in, a total of 1,155 adverse effects have been reported to the ministry of health.

The most common side effects include rashes, swelling, numbness and injection site reactions.

Sask.'s top doctor says COVID hospital numbers could go up to 500 or more

As Sask. reports record high test positivity, expert says we may no longer understand COVID spread

The majority of shots given out in Saskatchewan have been Pfizer and they account for the majority of adverse reactions.

However, as a percentage of doses administered, the AstraZeneca shots were more than three times as likely to be linked to problems.

Not every adverse reaction gets reported.

For example, under its guidance to health-care workers, the province says it's not necessary for the system to report people with sore arms, as those symptoms go away in a few days.
                      You’re really getting desperate , getting your info from “Scotty” as you call him
                      He’s ok now ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                        You’re really getting desperate , getting your info from “Scotty” as you call him
                        He’s ok now ?
                        He expects us to read his drivel cut n paste from the CBC. The CBC that stifles any form of free thought. I wonder if he read that globe and mail article that smashed the narrative?

Comment

After 2M COVID-19 vaccines, 90 'serious' adverse reactions reported: Sask. Health.
                          Hey genius, why did 2M canadians not get a 2nd shot? Did some antivaxxers get to them or something.

The adverse reactions are off the chart and no doctor will listen to any of them. So these people all suffered at home and said no more.

My doctor told me if you dont do the funky chicken on the floor right after your shot, there are no adverse reactions they will acknowledge. How many people sat at home with a heart ready to burst out of their chest. A lot more of them happened after 2nd and 3rd doses.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            Hey genius, why did 2M canadians not get a 2nd shot? Did some antivaxxers get to them or something.

The adverse reactions are off the chart and no doctor will listen to any of them. So these people all suffered at home and said no more.

My doctor told me if you dont do the funky chicken on the floor right after your shot, there are no adverse reactions they will acknowledge. How many people sat at home with a heart ready to burst out of their chest. A lot more of them happened after 2nd and 3rd doses.
                            I probably know 50 ppl who had what I would call an adverse reaction. Over half the supposed entire Saskatchewan claim.

Comment

Not much point arguing with flat earthers and full time conspiracy theorists! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                                I probably know 50 ppl who had what I would call an adverse reaction. Over half the supposed entire Saskatchewan claim.
                                Ivermectin will do that, I never mentioned
                                Besides the one that perished another literally
                                Burnt his asshole off to the point he carries
                                A special pillow donut shape around with him
                                From ivermectin. You have more influence over
                                Your friends than you think. Lmao! Sorry lmao
                                Is probably a bit insensitive now!

Covid deaths under reported by 7 times???
                                Wow if this audit reveals Moe knew this?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...