• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trucker Mandate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8 million tonnes of trucks heading up Justin's AZZ, $3 million raised, watch out that the sh it don't hit you from the fans, PRO Vaxers, PRO manadate sheeple!

Click image for larger version

Name:	272250370_10159692000440505_5466305335927808465_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	772242

Comment

Originally posted by Jordy2323 View Post

[ATTACH]9747[/ATTACH]
      time to take the foot off the neck liberals, the gig is up

Comment

I would hope that regardless of where we stand on the issue, we can all agree that JT handled it miserably and is directly responsible for the current atmosphere.

Comment

Responsible for the nutbars who believe vaccines don't wok or aren't a good idea?

Trudeau may be an idiot politician but the rabid antivaxers are idiots of their own making.

Ohtool and all the Conservative premiers are telling everyone to get vaccinated too.

Comment

Again , this convoy isn’t about vaccines
            Try and see the big pic , you really think all those people standing out in the cold are nut bars anti vaxxed ?
            Congrats on realizing he is an idiot! , as is otoole
            Last edited by Guest; Jan 24, 2022, 15:48.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
              Responsible for the nutbars who believe vaccines don't wok or aren't a good idea?

Trudeau may be an idiot politician but the rabid antivaxers are idiots of their own making.

Ohtool and all the Conservative premiers are telling everyone to get vaccinated too.
              If all those standing in pics and videos are unvaxed.
              Then the vax rate is 50%...

Comment

This convoy reminds me of the south park episode where the civil war reenactment group takes their role play further conquering the USA to dc. There is a pile on effect of other concerns as this thing closes in on Ottawa. People are angry and looking for a means to vent their concerns.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Nut bars are the ones who think the “vax” works. Just like the polio vax. Get your polio shot, contract polio, go to hospital, repeat?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                    Nut bars are the ones who think the “vax” works. Just like the polio vax. Get your polio shot, contract polio, go to hospital, repeat?
                    Sheep, chuck is probably busy disinfecting his groceries right now. .

I mean our top health expert told Canadians to have sex through a hole in the wall and she still has a job. Science!

Comment

Well at least Chuck admitted JT an idiot. And that was my point.
                      Needlessly drawing attention. Inflaming push back. Exacerbating shortages. Increasing inflation. I'm sure none of these affect him personally.
                      He can't even back down now. Brilliant.
                      A silent ignore of the 15% not vaxed will solve itself without animosity. Cross border freight drivers were exempt all along until now.
                      100% "safe" will never exist.
                      This just galvanizes the whole 15% who will never get vaxed and hurts everyone. Idiot is being kind. National leader not even a little. Understand his country, never did.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                        Now it's the Polio vaccine not being effective.

Your an Anti-vaxxer there's no getting around it, as the Polio vaccine eliminated Polio in the early 1990's in North America. The only reason Polio does show up it's because of the True Anti-vaxxers like you Sheep.

That's why you didn't need science to form your opinion regarding the Covid virus.

And then you said this in an earlier post

"That is what science is. Being a skeptic is a sign of intelligence. You should try that sometime."

When you stated you live in a "Bubble World" you certainly were "honest"

The rest of the posters on Agriville must be shaking their heads regarding your above post .

Comment

Jamaica lifting all restrictions January 27. Over 50 % are vaccinated. Everyone says yes there is covid but it's over, yes there are still people getting sick but not worth shutting country down for very few people back to normal. This is a third world counrty!

Comment

Originally posted by Robertbarlage View Post
                            Jamaica lifting all restrictions January 27. Over 50 % are vaccinated. Everyone says yes there is covid but it's over, yes there are still people getting sick but not worth shutting country down for very few people back to normal. This is a third world counrty!
                            BC AB Sk will be dropping restrictions inside 2 months I would wager. Then dismantle the marxist medical apparatus is job number 1.

Quebec Ontario and Trudeau, well they are fcking crazy so they should lock themselves up forever. I want nothing to do with Quebec. its not part of Canada, I have no affiliation with them. Anyone living there who doesnt want medical apartheid should be moving out. Its a dead culture anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              Now it's the Polio vaccine not being effective.

Your an Anti-vaxxer there's no getting around it, as the Polio vaccine eliminated Polio in the early 1990's in North America. The only reason Polio does show up it's because of the True Anti-vaxxers like you Sheep.

That's why you didn't need science to form your opinion regarding the Covid virus.

And then you said this in an earlier post

"That is what science is. Being a skeptic is a sign of intelligence. You should try that sometime."

When you stated you live in a "Bubble World" you certainly were "honest"

The rest of the posters on Agriville must be shaking their heads regarding your above post .
                              The fact that statement sailed over your head is not a surprise to me. Get a grip.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                                Did you ever step in a big pile of your own shit with this post. Wow
                                It is hard for me to fathom that response to my post. Are the alt left truly this dense? Lol

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...