• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trucker Mandate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WEXIT started this. Explaining Moe s response
    He’s scared shitless the whack jobs are taking
    Over his party. This is a con job people don’t even
    Know what the real goal is behind this.
    This isn’t about peoples safety this is about
    A political party making a move deceiving people

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      This evening every overpass and highway lined with support for truckers.
      No , no. Chuck said no one would support them

Comment

I hope the truckers arent setting themselves up to be scapegoats for some jan 6 type event. They have to be very careful or this could be used by Justin to score big political points branding them as terrorists. I mean just some traffic tension could be a catalyst.

My hope is the people of T-O-M come out and protest beside these guys for a few weeks. That would be hard for Trudeau to shut down.

Comment

The guys that need to read Rex won’t
          Here are a couple more paragraphs from it
          This is what it’s about ;

This has all the marks of a protest that is a real protest, a full flare emerging from long-simmering discontent, provoked by the government’s vaccination mandate and originally spurred by non-vaccinated truckers, but which even in these early days has taken on a different, far wider significance, a significance beyond that of a simple “one-issue” protest.

Canadians are unsettled and have been for every day of the confused back-and-forth imperatives coming out of Ottawa and the provincial capitals during the two and more years of COVID. Furthermore, with the virtual amputation of our Parliament as the venue for voicing and hearing the sentiments of the Canadian people, together with the impotence of the official opposition, and the slack coverage of the press — the daily blizzard of case numbers and the numbing parade of experts has turned people away from television; they’ve ceased to listen — these factors have meant the slow rise of mistrust, and in many cases an anger that has not been noted or reported.

Comment

Mandate...buzz word

Click image for larger version

Name:	Mandate.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	772246

I DO NOT AGREE...

Comment

This is the type of fascism that the truck convoy and its supporters are trying to terminate:

"Ontario’s Liberal leader is calling on Premier Doug Ford to add the booster shot to the proof of COVID-19 vaccination certificate.

Steven Del Duca thinks Ontario residents should only be considered fully vaccinated after three doses of the vaccine, not two.....

“You’ll see that number start to rise if we strengthen the mechanisms and if people understand that they need to get these things done. That they need that booster shot in order to be able to enter, yes, restaurants, but also additional places like the LCBO and cannabis stores,” he explained.

While Del Duca highlighted those two industries specifically, he admitted he’s open to adding others."

The face behind the 2022 push for fascism -
              Click image for larger version

Name:	de duca.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	772249

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                Rex hits the mail on the head again…

“ Most people, as we say, will “put up with a lot,” but the time will come when even the most tranquil of citizens will say “no more!”

“ Small businesses have been metaphorically burnt down. The great titans of Walmart and Costco and Amazon and the pharmaceutical companies, by contrast, have seen COVID as their Klondike!”

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/rex...ngry-canadians

Rex is exactly right , ask any small business owner then look at the profit made by the Walmart’s and Amazon’s the pst two years .

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  And once again the the finger pointing sheriff of Agriville shows his posting abilities and true colors.

Great comeback on your part JWab.
                  Pot calling the kettle black?

Comment

Joke often day. Donny jr. endorses trucker's convoy. I wonder how much of the 4 mill he wants. You really have credibility with his endorsement. L.O.L.
                    Last edited by agstar77; Jan 25, 2022, 22:09.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      Joke often day. Donny jr. endorses trucker's convoy. I wonder how much of the 4 mill he wants. You really have credibility with his endorsement. L.O.L.
                      Lmao donny dork jr got thrown under the bus
                      Donald Sr said when they get charged for
                      Fraud make sure Donny Dork gets charged
                      Before Ivanka. I guess maybe wants to grab that
                      Hot ass a little longer before prison. Too funny

37,000 dollars a month going to trumps hotel
                      For rent to the make America great fund
                      and nobody lives there? I guess it just goes to
                      The con artist. Ya he’s got your back people!!

Comment

Sure would be nice if there was a vaccine for TDS.

Comment

[QUOTE=Jordy2323;526207]Sure would be nice if there was a vaccine for TDS.[/QUOTE

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...