• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trucker Mandate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dml , Really , that’s all you could come up with ?
    Gonna be a lot more than 3 million
    You liking your carbon tax right now ?
    Open your eyes and ears try and see the big picture
    Canada has had enough with shooting itself in the foot
    This is merely the vehicle
    Last edited by Guest; Jan 24, 2022, 10:26.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
      Are you sure it's not 100's or maybe 1000's. Why be conservative with your numbers.

You were complaining about Covid since day one, first it wasn't serious, then you didn't want to the wear mask because you couldn't breathe and now the Covid Vax doesn't work.

Your mind was made up on day one, going back two years ago, nothing new here.
      I only know so many people. It’s called honesty. You should try it sometime…

I complained about Covid from day one, because my eyes were open. That is what science is. Being a skeptic is a sign of intelligence. You should try that sometime.

I lost two close ppl to Covid. It is serious for some, with certain prior health issues. To most it is not. Like 99.9%. It breaks my heart that I happen to know two wonderful ppl who were not in that group. Regarding mask wearing. I stand by my troubles I have with masks. Mostly, I detest that there is a mandate. Masks do absolutely nothing. I always said that. Finally the government two years later agreed, and said only n 95s do anything.

It didn’t take long to make up my mind, you are right. But that goes for a lot of things. The climate change farce, Covid, any number of stupid alt left issues.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
        Not you again, this whole thing might prove to me there are less sheep in Canada than I thought.

Plenty of ASSHOLES though.
        And once again the the finger pointing sheriff of Agriville shows his posting abilities and true colors.

Great comeback on your part JWab.

Comment

There’s been tainted lettuce that got into grocery stores in the past. Was it salmonella? Anyways with only a few people getting sick there would be a nationwide recall and that product would be destroyed.

Then there’s 90 cases where the government is ADMITTING that damage was caused by this experimental shot ( they’ve been calling it a vaccine). So what’s done instead?? Hey you better go get another shot. And then after that one you better get a third.

Comment

Originally posted by GDR View Post
            Funniest thing on Agriville in a long time! No Man-dates😂.
            That ought to get Trudeaus attention.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              That ought to get Trudeaus attention.
              No people dates. He won’t understand.

Comment

It appears that the Canadian Truckers Alliance needs a bit of education on where millions of Canadians stand with regard to the convoy and anti-mandate position.

They can be reached at this number:

1-416-249-7401

You will likely have to leave a message, but that's better than nothing.

Or an email to their office.

Let them know that they have underestimated the anger in the country and that they had better just be quiet rather than further inflame the people.

Do these people actually think the government will reward them for their obeisance?

Comment

Do you think government had nothing to do with their position?
                  Do you think they are unlike any other org that claims to represent their membership?

Riddle me that one, jwab.

Comment

Do you think government had nothing to do with their position?
                    Let me save you some time in looking for their ties to the trough -

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                      Let me save you some time in looking for their ties to the trough -
                      How could an industry as slammed by the carbon tax as truckers actually support and donate to this govt. Seriously, WTF?

Maybe Trudeau is buying off more than just the CBC.

Comment

How could an industry as slammed by the carbon tax as truckers actually support and donate to this govt. Seriously, WTF?

Maybe Trudeau is buying off more than just the CBC.
                        What is fascism?

Comment

Last time I checked my custom trucking
                          Bill had a surcharge for what I guess is
                          Fuel tax? They don’t pay anything the
                          People at the bottom do. You know
                          Farmers consumers etc?

Comment

Maybe this will help explain to chuck and the tuned out marxists whats being fought for.

Time for Quebec to GTFO of Canada. They have nothing in common with the rest of this country.

Click image for larger version

Name:	booth.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	772241
                            Last edited by jazz; Jan 24, 2022, 13:36.

Comment

Maybe this will help explain to chuck and the tuned out marxists whats being fought for.

Time for Quebec to GTFO of Canada. They have nothing in common with the rest of this country.

[ATTACH]9752[/ATTACH]
                              Man, I wish I had of invested in some plexiglass manufacturer's stock in 2019. Id have done well.

Comment

$3.5 M.
                                and lots haven't even heard of it yet

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...