• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trucker Mandate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All I know is if I had gotten 3 or 4 polio vaccines and still contracted polio I’d be pissed!

Comment

Must really burn chuck to think of all that carbon being spewed to get to the commie capital of this country. LOL

Comment

This is positive, but I will reserve my judgement for what happens when the convoy reaches Ottawa. Still expecting some sort of checkpoint stoppage.

https://twitter.com/Patri0tCx_/status/1485673521787375618

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
          This is positive, but I will reserve my judgement for what happens when the convoy reaches Ottawa. Still expecting some sort of checkpoint stoppage.

I’m thinking the same but if this convoy gets as big as it is predicted, stopping it would create more enemies for Trudeau, the government, and police. Many people don’t agree with the convoys stand against vaccine mandates but support freedom of assembly and protest. If government denies that right those against and indifferent will turn. It’s a tough spot fancy socks will be in.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
            I’m thinking the same but if this convoy gets as big as it is predicted,
            I mean at this point either they let the convoy ring the HoC or the city of ottawa. Either way the message gets delivered. There are only so many roads into a city.

If BLM and FN can shut this country down then nobody should say a word of truckers do it too.

Comment

This evening every overpass and highway lined with support for truckers.

Comment

Watching TikTok livestream of local guy on convoy. People lining the roads everywhere. Hutterites are setting to feed them all outside Winnipeg. Local businesses supplied them with travel essentials. Agree with them or not this thing is growing as it rolls. Hammer down let er roll’.

Comment

This is for chuck, forage and agstarr and probably dml

Ontario today - needs no explanation

Click image for larger version

Name:	onttoday.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	772244

Comment

And of course they're "looking" into the video

Comment

This is for chuck, forage and agstarr and probably dml

Ontario today - needs no explanation

[ATTACH]9758[/ATTACH]
                      I try to stay out of this crap but these numbers only show half the story. If you are really trying to compare apples to apples, do it already! Look at the sheer size of each population vaccinated vs non. The vaccinated percentage is just about 5 times that of unvaccinated. If there were no vaccine, you can muntiply the unvaccinated numbers by 6 and see how many would be in the ICU. Just so you know there would be 1200 in ICU if nobody was vaccinated. Do you think the hospitals could handle that!

Comment

Originally posted by dfarms11 View Post
                        Just so you know there would be 1200 in ICU if nobody was vaccinated. Do you think the hospitals could handle that!
                        They better be able to handle that.

Ontario's population is nearly 15,000,000. That would require only 1 icu bed per 12,500 people. So at most, would only use half of their dismal capacity.

Comment

Did that chart WAKE you up, Pro mandate Covidiots? 3 vaxed MORE susceptible? mandate yourselves into sickness!

Comment

Originally posted by dfarms11 View Post
                            Do you think the hospitals could handle that!
                            The entire population of canada is vaxxed for polio and a whole hosts of diseases. How many breakthrough cases are there a year? You could count them on one hand.

The population sizes are meaningless. There should be ZERO vaxxed hospitalizations. The vaxxed are straining the system just as much as the unvaxxed.

Comment

I saw on the evening news SK Premier Moe supporting the trucker convoy going to Ottawa!

Good to see!

Trudeau Foe Woos Governors to Help Undo Trucker Shot Rule
                              Jen Skerritt, Kim Chipman and Allison Smith
                              Mon, January 24, 2022, 5:35 PM
                              (Bloomberg) -- Alberta Premier Jason Kenney said he’s working with U.S. governors to lobby President Joe Biden and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau for an end to trucker vaccine mandates that are disrupting shipments across the border.

Most Read from Bloomberg

https://ca.yahoo.com/finance/news/alberta-kenney-talks-governors-ending-201201290.html

Cheers
                              Last edited by TOM4CWB; Jan 25, 2022, 01:50.

Comment

Made the news here.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...