• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trucker Mandate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Partners View Post
    You are the one in the basement.
    Look at all the videos..
    Many vaxed local truckers are on the way to.
    It's time to end the TURD..
    Plus all the other useless politicians..
    Nope, not in my basement, and never watch any of the videos, open any of the links, or the cut and pastes on Agriville. Not worth my time.

Been vaxxed and not scared of Covid at all now. All my family members have been and all my friends and contacts have have been vaxxed. My life is carrying on just fine.

Some of them are in B.C. sledding right now. Life goes no.

Interesting you bring politics into the mix, I wonder how many of the anti vaxxers made their decision on the Covid vaxx based on that?

My Covid vax was never about politics it was based on medical professional advice, what about you Partners what did you base your decision on? Let's hear it.

Comment

3 million before midnight
      Not much support at all
      This convoy isn’t about vaccines at all
      That was the straw that broke the camels back
      It’s about an overreaching prick that hates Canada and especially the west and hard working people everywhere that are losing everything
      Last edited by Guest; Jan 23, 2022, 22:44.

Comment

None of Dr's know SH IT about this crap, world wide! Who the FU(K would I listen too? Bribed media?

A few are sure obtuse to reason and logic.

Comment

So, like a said the anti-vaxxers need a host to latch on to.

"A national federation of provincial trucking groups has denounced a convoy of unvaccinated truckers driving across Canada in opposition to the vaccine mandate for cross-border travel."

The Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA) said in a statement Saturday that it “strongly disapproves” of the protests on public roads, highways and bridges. Protests that interfere with public safety are not an appropriate way to express disagreement with government policies, the CTA said.

Partners haven't heard from you on what you based your decision on when it came to the Covid Vaxx.

I see your doing a lot of "Likes" but no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
            Watch The Creepy Line, the media is a much bigger threat to humanity than war.

Catch up on a lot, read this article from the Globe and Mail.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opin...re-scientific/
            How do you get past the pay wall?

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
              So, like a said the anti-vaxxers need a host to latch on to.

"A national federation of provincial trucking groups has denounced a convoy of unvaccinated truckers driving across Canada in opposition to the vaccine mandate for cross-border travel."

The Canadian Trucking Alliance (CTA) said in a statement Saturday that it “strongly disapproves” of the protests on public roads, highways and bridges. Protests that interfere with public safety are not an appropriate way to express disagreement with government policies, the CTA said.

Partners haven't heard from you on what you based your decision on when it came to the Covid Vaxx.

I see your doing a lot of "Likes" but no answer.
              Decided NO MRNA VAX in my body..
              If you read and researched your options maybe you would have decided the same..
              Other options have been shelved like the VIDO vax that was developed in Saskatoon.
              Gov.donated that group 3 million dollars..but nothing so far..
              If that one get approved, will strongly consider it..
              You are like Gormley stated mega times.
              The unvaxed are all going to Die..
              Sorry to disappoint you..

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                How do you get past the pay wall?
                It worked for me. It is an awesome article. If only everyone had an open enough mind to consider reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  My Covid vax was never about politics it was based on medical professional advice,
                  Sounds just like me, just had to find the right experts who arent Teresa Tam or your zombie local GP who hasnt looked at any medical research since grad school.

Any sensible person who took the vaxx should be filled with buyers remorse right now.
                  Last edited by jazz; Jan 24, 2022, 08:09.

Comment

That go fund me is just amazing. Over 3 million now. Lots this morning from Quebec. Lots of woman doners. Vote with your checkbook.

Was that you that made the anonymous $10000 donation Agstar?

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                      Catch up on a lot, read this article from the Globe and Mail.
                      I said before they got something wrong with the vaxx. They got the dosing or interval wrong. If you look at the stats, the single jabbed are the lowest numbers of infections and hospitalizations.

When I got my first jab, the nurse specifically told me to wait 4 months before the 2nd. Everyone I know got the 2nd dose 6 weeks after the first. And a bunch got the booster just 2 months after the 2nd dose. Every other vaxx booster my kids got was min 6 months between shots.

Something wrong there.

Comment

Many of the donors probably the same antivax assholes who protest in front of hospitals and make death threats against chief medical officers.

How many of the antivax drivers actually cross the US border? Probably not many.

They are wasting their time if they think they will win over the 80% plus of Canadians who are already vaxed.

If you got a week or 2 to make an antivax trip to Ottawa you should get a job and help move products and goods instead of plugging up highways for a battle that you have already lost.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          There are a group of trucks heading to ottawa. Doesnt matter the number. 1000 is enough sitting in front of the HoC.

Everyone else on the road is going to pull over and stop or slow roll their delivery while the protest is on.

Apparently some US truckers are in on it too.

Probably the RCs will pull over a couple trucks and plant some guns on them or some shit. Or Safety inspections or whatever.

Our cops are shit and I mean that.

[ATTACH]9745[/ATTACH]
                          Please explain further why our cops are shit?
                          And you’ve seen them plant guns on people?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                            Many of the donors probably the same antivax assholes who protest in front of hospitals and make death threats against chief medical officers.

How many of the antivax drivers actually cross the US border? Probably not many.

They are wasting their time if they think they will win over the 80% plus of Canadians who are already vaxed.

If you got a week or 2 to make an antivax trip to Ottawa you should get a job and help move products and goods instead of plugging up highways for a battle that you have already lost.
                            "proof will be in the pudding" , as they say
                            why don't we bet on it ? go fund me bringing in about $50k/hr, lots of women , loads of $10k donors

Comment

What exactly is going to change doesn’t
                              The USA have the same restrictions? As
                              In cannot cross border into
                              Or back to USA if not vaxxed? Maybe
                              I m wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
                                What exactly is going to change doesn’t
                                The USA have the same restrictions? As
                                In cannot cross border into
                                Or back to USA if not vaxxed? Maybe
                                I m wrong?
                                Yea maybe
                                But they don’t have a govt holding the country back , carbon tax , govt that hates farmers , small business , just about everything this country does for a living, etc
                                This is about the big picture of a corrupt , lying bunch of pricks that are above the law and a leader that idolizes China’s system of govt
                                Last edited by Guest; Jan 24, 2022, 09:09.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...