• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trucker Mandate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    Again with irrelevant quotes. Just trying to justify your own blindness. Resorting to stupid cartoons pretty much sums up how logical your arguments are.
    Your not concerned when your govt says “you will own nothing and be happy”. Trudeau,freeland,Mark Carney all say that they are using this pandemic to push their agenda (great reset)

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
      Your not concerned when your govt says “you will own nothing and be happy”. Trudeau,freeland,Mark Carney all say that they are using this pandemic to push their agenda (great reset)
      Could show where they said that or is it your opinion? Is the agenda to end this pandemic?

Comment

The winds of shit are blowing Justin. The winds of shit are blowing!

Comment

chuck has no idea how to read the room. just because 80% of truckers might be vaxxed doesnt mean they go full commie and demand their fellow truckers be held down and jabbed. Rational people dont think like that.

But I bet a lot of those vaxxed truckers are having buyers remorse now that vaccine failure is assured.

San Diego port is supposedly going on strike as well. Lets Go Brandon. My family can eat lentils for 50 yrs if we have to.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
            Personally I have yet to see a rational reason to get vaccinated. In fact as time goes by there are more and more reasons NOT to get jabbed.

Why does admin allow this site to get dragged down by the imbeciles they allow to remain?

All good, I’m ready for the I know you are but what am I preschool reply.
            Let them stay and run their mouth. They only embarrass the side they portend to represent.

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
              Personally I have yet to see a rational reason to get vaccinated. In fact as time goes by there are more and more reasons NOT to get jabbed.

Why does admin allow this site to get dragged down by the imbeciles they allow to remain?

All good, I’m ready for the I know you are but what am I preschool reply.
              Are you going for self exile? Is that a good enough for you? They allow you to stay because you generate traffic with outlandish claims. The wilder the discussion the more clicks equals more revenues. So you are playing right into there hands.
              Last edited by agstar77; Jan 23, 2022, 11:28.

Comment

Looks like Butts and Trudeau got gofundme to lock up the funds. Wont matter.

Comment

Some local fully vaxed truckers are also on the way.
                  So its not only unvaxed truckers..
                  Watch some of the videos..
                  They are Not all unvaxed people.
                  Get popcorn..this will be interesting..
                  Or..if they are all unvaxed people
                  Then the # of vaxed people is no where near the 80% media has told us..
                  Last edited by Partners; Jan 23, 2022, 12:46.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                    How is it truck drivers who are in short supply because of many reasons feel its a good use of their time and resources driving across Canada when they should be doing their job instead of adding to the shortage of trucks. Do they think they should be taking a vacation in the middle of a crisis? Who are these truckers who have so much time to do nothing but protest for a week or two?

The vast majority of people support covid vaccines and mandates. If some truckers don't like it, they can complain to their MLA or MP or whoever they want.
                    Wow. You really are as clueless as I thought. It unbelievable that you don’t get it. Wait, you get your news from CBC. I guess that explains things.

Comment

If I had no animals to feed, I would absolutely love to join this convoy. What a rush to be involved. What a rush to knock on trudeaus door.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                        If I had no animals to feed, I would absolutely love to join this convoy. What a rush to be involved. What a rush to knock on trudeaus door.
                        Trudeau has set up virtual parliament. He wont even be there so these guys have to have another level of resolve and that means just gumming up the grounds and let them idle there for a few weeks if necessary. His media mouth pieces are probably writing up antivaxx racist climate denier stories right now. Just ignore them.

Look deep into twitter today at the protests in Europe. Violent. Protests in calm Norway and Sweden.

Its breaking.

Comment

Trouble with leading in politics is you can't fire the people who disagree.
                          Vax rates are as high as they're naturally going to get for now. People who are going to push back will only wane when you stop pushing first.
                          Shortages resulting from this issue are a result of poor leadership.

Comment

It will be sad to see how many get ill travelling in this unvaxed convoy. Presumably they will stop and interact. I really feel sorry for these duped individuals. They were conned into the evils of vaccines by the likes of burn it.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              Trudeau has set up virtual parliament. He wont even be there so these guys have to have another level of resolve and that means just gumming up the grounds and let them idle there for a few weeks if necessary. His media mouth pieces are probably writing up antivaxx racist climate denier stories right now. Just ignore them.

Look deep into twitter today at the protests in Europe. Violent. Protests in calm Norway and Sweden.

Its breaking.
                              He’s probably with butts and shame us with the Aga khan.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                                It will be sad to see how many get ill travelling in this unvaxed convoy. Presumably they will stop and interact. I really feel sorry for these duped individuals. They were conned into the evils of vaccines by the likes of burn it.
                                Sick from what? Do you ever look at numbers of who is getting Covid?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...