• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Sickens Me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Chuck. You’re sick.
    In the head.

Moe wants to go kick that pedo creeps ass farm style.

Accommodating gender dysmorphia is basically normalizing mental illness.

Comment

This is an example of people overreacting on social media when they don't have the whole story.

No one broke any laws apparently.

Its the rumour game and those who are intolerant of the LGBQT and a changing society jump all over it.

But when it is a religious institution that tried to cover up actual child abuse or sexual assault and ignored it for generations where is the outrage and indignation?

Or when a heterosexual staff member of Legacy Christian school assaulted female students? Crickets!

We don't hear anything from the "Christians". No ranting and raving posts nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
        This is an example of people overreacting on social media when they don't have the whole story.

No one broke any laws apparently.

Its the rumour game and those who are intolerant of the LGBQT and a changing society jump all over it.

But when it is a religious institution that tried to cover up actual child abuse or sexual assault and ignored it for generations where is the outrage and indignation?

Or when a heterosexual staff member of Legacy Christian school assaulted female students? Crickets!

We don't hear anything from the "Christians". No ranting and raving posts nothing.
        I addressed that in another post. It’s all pure evil. All of it. Any time youth are abused by their elders or peers, or anyone, it’s evil.

Is indecent exposure no longer a crime? Or is there an out now? Oh, I’m a female. Yes I have a penis. That’s an out?

Your sick.

Comment

Were you in the change room and did you see what happened? Instead of over reacting to this story because it is a LGBQT person join the protests and help actual victims of sexual assault at the Legacy Christian School.

“The City’s understanding of what occurred is substantively different than what has been reported on social media,” said Kirton.

“We have no reason to believe any inappropriate behaviour occurred.”

Kirton encourages anyone with concerns about inappropriate behaviour to report it.

“We encourage patrons to report any inappropriate behaviour they personally experience to facility staff,” said Kirton.
          Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 7, 2023, 09:06.

Comment

Were you in the change room and did you see what happened? Instead of over reacting to this story because it is a LGBQT person join the protests and help actual victims of sexual assault at the Legacy Christian School.

“The City’s understanding of what occurred is substantively different than what has been reported on social media,” said Kirton.

Kirton encourages anyone with concerns about inappropriate behaviour to report it.

“We encourage patrons to report any inappropriate behaviour they personally experience to facility staff,” said Kirton.
            Claiming you are a woman, when you are not, is inappropriate behaviour. Kirtin is a leftist, just like you. Anything goes with you people.

Comment

And you are fake Christian bigot and hypocrite!

And you say almost nothing when a Christian school or institution ignores and covers up widespread abuse and sexual assault.

And its not up to you to decide how transgender people see or define themselves.

Comment

And you are fake Christian bigot and hypocrite!

And you say almost nothing when a Christian school or institution ignores and covers up widespread abuse and sexual assault.

Where was the three page thread about that?

Of course I’m a hypocrite. We all are to one extent or another. It’s part of being human. But I try.

As I said, anytime anyone abuses kids, or anyone else, it is evil, sick, and should be punished.

What though is a “fake Christian bigot”? Curious about that one.

And how many genders are there chuck, and what are their names?

Comment

You're a dinosaur Sheep and society will move on and progress without you.

Comment

there are many private dressing rooms and there are always some empty
                    get your head out of your ass

Comment

The dinosaurs jump all over any hint of a LGBQT person in a change room whether they know the whole story or not.

But when it comes to the much more numerous cases of actual sexual abuse and assault happening in Christian Institutions that promote "family values" they hardly say a thing nor post or rant or protest.

Comment

You are an obstinate fool chuck, a head case that should be banned from this forum for promoting pedophilia.

The case in Sasktoon is clear cut. i dont care if that pedo freak has to change in his car. He has no right to the little girls change room no matter what he identifies with.

Comment

Sure Jazz all trans people are child abusers. LOL You are a dud and a bigot.

Comment

You're a dinosaur Sheep and society will move on and progress without you.
                            If you call this progression, that is sad. Yeah, the world may become more evil, or it may become less evil.

Why don’t you or any of your friends answer my very simple question?

If progress is calling men women, and women men, leave me behind. I want no part in it. And one of us is right, the other wrong. Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              You are an obstinate fool chuck, a head case that should be banned from this forum for promoting pedophilia.

The case in Sasktoon is clear cut. i dont care if that pedo freak has to change in his car. He has no right to the little girls change room no matter what he identifies with.
                              It’s telling that not a single one of these folks will condemn this.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post

Go To for Qanon ,call people pedophiles. Very telling in your sanctimonious rants.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...