• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Sickens Me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
    Its not up to you or those who don't accept LGBQT people to decide how facilities accommodate all people and concerns.
    they can do whatever the want , but keep away from inocent kids , and dont flaunt it in front of everybody

Comment

Never said that and that can be fixed with a private change room or a private family change room.

There you go assuming all transgender people are grooming or planning to commit sexual assault. That's just bigoted bull shit.

But don't let that stop you from hating and calling all LGBQT people predators.
      there are quite a few private rooms at shaw , go there lots
      so what was this pervert doing walking around in front of little girls ?????
      if you can't connect the dots , you are hopeless?

Comment

Never said that and that can be fixed with a private change room or a private family change room.

There you go assuming all transgender people are grooming or planning to commit sexual assault. That's just bigoted bull shit.

But don't let that stop you from hating and calling all LGBQT people predators.
        A transgender adult. Naked around minors. Is not societies failure to provide accommodations. It is the individual adult's failure to be responsible.
        A singular focus on an agenda does not negate the responsibility of common sense, critical thought or decency within a cultural norm.
        If we are to be responsible enough not to physically harm without just cause, we should also be responsible enough around others, especially minors.
        When we neglect our individual responsibilities, the state cannot be expected to replace them. Or exist as we know it.
        This person should have been charged and a court order enacted after the first incident. In many places in this world, there would have never been a second.
        If the private change room is not available, he should have been in the adult male room. To say anything else is irresponsible and selfish.

Comment

When we neglect our individual responsibilities, the state cannot be expected to replace them. Or exist as we know it

After re reading the state's failure in this case, I'd say when neither the individual, nor the state, comprised of individuals, fails; decay is already present.

Comment

Well , when you have grown men or women openly supporting what this perverted prick did it shows you how far gone our society is ??
            This POS was getting his jollies and hoping for confrontation to make the news , you peoplekind that support him should be ashamed of yourselves

Comment

Its not up to you or those who don't accept LGBQT people to decide how facilities accommodate all people and concerns.
              I don't recall anyone in a wheelchair acting this way because they didn't have wheelchair access.
              If it were only up to them, would we have hands only controls and ramps mandatory in all vehicles??
              I have never met a disabled person who wasn't mindful and respectful. But it's okay in other "categories"??

Comment

Tried to change title to "things that sicken me"

Really struggling with glenn condoning this as ok.

Comment

Months ago I used a lgbtq washroom because I had to go. Later, I noticed a 10 year old girl enter that room.
                  Pretty sad when we have to resort to diapers so we don't get accused, or god forbid, scare a child.
                  Double up on washrooms I guess?
                  We are so messing up our world.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                    Tried to change title to "things that sicken me"

Really struggling with glenn condoning this as ok.
                    Don't think he does.
                    He just needed to pounce on a sliver of perceived prejudice from his select list of topics. One directional. Create a row. Never debate. Never exchange. It's why he's banished to this page.
                    Incidentally, you don't have to be short to have short man's syndrome.

Comment

yeah agree bit hard on glenn.

no idea why one cant change title in edit

tis odd he never talks farming except for cwb

Comment

Case is right. My sisters kids swim at the Shaw center and there is a family change room that nobody uses that he could use and apparently was asked to use but he refused!
                        Totally grandstanding by one sick individual!

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                          Case is right. My sisters kids swim at the Shaw center and there is a family change room that nobody uses that he could use and apparently was asked to use but he refused!
                          Reminds me just like that he/she in Vancouver who was getting her balls waxed and kept forcing the clinic to do it and when they refused, she was pressing charges and getting a discrimination payout from the govt.

Sounds like this guy is trying to trigger a parent into taking a swing.

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                            Also about 8 or 10 totally private rooms
                            This needs to be known
                            If he didn’t wanna use men’s room go in one by himself
                            Course privacy wasn’t what it wanted

Comment

Wife has horses shows hprses.

Had a gay guy live with us for 2 years learnt alot. Plus to many gay guys and gals in our circle of friends to count up.

Both side often tell us normal homosexual same sex couples are at times shunned by trans commonunity.

So they have differing opinions as well about whats right and wrong.

tis 2023 worlds a changing doesnt mean i always agree but have to accept it

Comment

A warning from 1965. Paul Harvey " If I Were the Devil"

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...