• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Sickens Me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    On the bright side, so as not to discriminate, men and women are now allowed topless in Redmonton pools.
    You should be more concerned about the dark side, gravity and diet.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
      I agree. Having recently come back from a beach vacation, I am in favour of mandates forcing men to not go topless. Many of the men were more generously endowed than the lady accompanying them. And gravity had not been kind to them. Observing their behaviour at the buffet, I think I noticed a correlation.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
        That is the comment of the day if not the week.

Comment

I read through this thread today., skimming in places. Haven’t been thorough about following threads, but something stands out: one person’s posts. They’ve gotten so very abrasive, over these last couple of years and more frequent. He targets anyone who shares an opinion and berates them. He waits in the shadows so he can pounce on anyone who shares a bit of news, or an article , and then moves on to apply and further develop his own style of bulllying

I liken him the mythical neighbours dog who pounds over every, morning, runs through the transplants, digs up a bunch, extrudes his roadkill on the potatoes, lifts his leg on the strawberries. He bites if you try to chase him out of the garden. I had a closeby dog surprise this winter who not only killed my cat but ate it before you could say Lickety boo. One day he may rip your leg in shreds. You have to acknowledge a prob. .

And there does come a point where the bully ruins camaraderie, and dissolves coffee row.. That is likely One goal. But I’ll guess there is more

Sometimes people must sit down on a chair and mull over why they are so desperately unhappy. It’s not normal to loathe people you make it a point to spend your time with every day; to deliberately go out of the way to belittle others. There are Lots of wonderful grandpas on this site who have learned a lot about life. One send me pics of his grandkids. Marvelous man. And marvelous family. He does not deserve sarcasm in a daily bowl. There are Cousins. Brothers. Wives. Why try to humiliate them.? Alienate them. Intimidate them. It’s an indication of psychological chaos. Mental mayhem. Internal rage

Perhaps an alternate forum may bring some sunshine if you’re needing to ally with the human race agaIn. again. pars
          Last edited by parsley; Feb 18, 2023, 07:47. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...