• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Really Sickens Me

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Everyone, including predatory pastors, ppl who claim to be Christian, but obviously aren’t, ANYONE who preys on anyone else, is a sicko and needs punishment.

Right chuck forage agstar? Right?

How many genders, chuck forage agstar?
    You mean besides sheep? Baaaa! Only you care.

Comment

Maybe there are two sexes and genders need to be ignored. Do you believe in Evolution?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        You mean besides sheep? Baaaa! Only you care.
        Wow, you are sure brilliant. I forgot, you’re in grade six, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
          Wow, you are sure brilliant. I forgot, you’re in grade six, sorry.
          We are all humans why would you care how anyone identifies ? Is it because of your puritanical religious views? Or maybe your kindergarten indoctrination. You really believe all your bible characters where of only two genders?

Comment

We are all humans why would you care how anyone identifies ? Is it because of your puritanical religious views? Or maybe your kindergarten indoctrination. You really believe all your bible characters where of only two genders?
            i don't give a flying **** how it identifies , but don't be hanging his penis out in front of young girls
            there are at least 10 private dressing rooms there , this wasn't about not wanting to undress in front of men
            don't you have any daughters, granddaughters ?? wake to **** up

Comment

I am not commenting on that, just sheeps comments.

Comment

ok , that incident really has me worked up
                its a clear case of a pervert getting his jollies
                what a sick individual, he needs to be charged

Comment

I rather "the millstone" and into the deep water.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                    ok , that incident really has me worked up
                    its a clear case of a pervert getting his jollies
                    what a sick individual, he needs to be charged
                    i support and agree with you case.

but charged with what......goes to court "your hooley dooley" was exposed to young girls.....but judge jury I am a woman i dont have a "hooley dooley"

crazy times.

build a transgender changeroom they can call discrimination "we want to change in womans change room" i long for bygone days every day

Comment

If it doesn’t get handled by the justice system the locals will take care of it.

Comment

Every person on the planet has ever only been one of two genders. Rarely there are physical issues that happen. Other than that, yeah, two genders.

I find it interesting you seem to think there are more. I answer your question. You can’t answer mine? Interesting.

Male and female. That is my answer. Please number and name your list of genders. It would sure help.

Comment

Sheep if you really want to stump agstarr, ask him when life begins, according to science that is.

This locker room pedo should be in a straight jacket on his way for general population at the provincial pen.

Comment

Have any of the three lefties on here condemned this clown yet?

Comment

From the Western Standard

Saskatoon councillor breaks city’s silence on the 'naked man' in the little girls changing room

Councillor David Kirton (Ward 3) sent an email to the parent to thank them for “sharing your concerns.”

However, Kirton said the naked man can stay in the girls changing room because “our society is changing” to allow “a person to choose a change room based on their gender identity regardless of physical appearance.”

Kirton said "gender identity is a protected right under the Saskatchewan Human Rights Code.”

When the Western Standard inquired to Premier Scott Moe’s office. Moe said it was a municipal responsibility.

"The government of Saskatchewan is aware of the concerns raised by parents,” said Moe.

“As the concerns involve operations of a municipal recreation facility, this would be most appropriately addressed by the municipality responsible.”

Kirton said “the City must follow the Code in implementing our policy” and it obligates “the city to accommodate transgender members of our community.”

Saskatoon has “undertaken significant work to provide more change room privacy options than ever before,” according to Kirton.

Kirton said that “upgrades such as privacy curtains and separate changing areas provide all patrons with a variety of privacy options” which are meant to “help all users of leisure facilities be as comfortable as possible.”

Kirton told the concerned parent to “reach out to a staff member, they will help you find a comfortable change room environment that suits your needs.”

In the email, Kirton does not say how the city accommodates parents who do not want a naked man walking around the changing room in front of their young daughters.

Kirton claimed that there was only one “alleged incident at Shaw Centre last Friday, January 27, regarding an individual who identifies as female using the women’s change room.”

Kirton did not reference the Western Standard story about the naked man and last Saturday’s protest outside of Saskatoon City Hall but said there were some “social media” posts.

“The City’s understanding of what occurred is substantively different than what has been reported on social media,” said Kirton.

“We have no reason to believe any inappropriate behaviour occurred.”

Kirton encourages anyone with concerns about inappropriate behaviour to report it.

“We encourage patrons to report any inappropriate behaviour they personally experience to facility staff,” said Kirton.

Kirton is “proud of the improvements made to both our policy and our infrastructure. These changes will help ensure all patrons have access to public or private change room facilities to suit their individual needs.”

Kirton did admit that “there will always be ways the City can improve our services.”
                              Last edited by chuckChuck; Feb 7, 2023, 09:00.

Comment

Chuck. You’re sick.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...