• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Carpay Held in prision in Calgary for investigating Covid19 Violations...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt Aggie and CC will ever forgive me…

Happy for everyone else how our hard work paid dividends!!!

Blessings

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
      Thx Blackpowder,

Not natural thinking... for sure...

Have an old friend with a MF 'Pony' 50's tractor... as well as a Collectors AC... He's looking for a home for them... let me know if you have that kind of sentimental streak...

Cheers
      I'm flattered. I did when I was younger. Then, getting what I needed to work working took all my energy.
      Today, my world has shrunk a little.
      But, having said that, I won't have to cover them in cosmoline and bury them, yet.....
      What's on your mind 😉

Comment

Old Wally G has these two old relecs ... he is looking for a good home for them... We keep in touch and asked me to find a good home for them... as Wally is in his twilight years... He drove a Daysland oilfield pump truck for 10years or so till about 2015...back in the day had a farm used equipment business out of Millet...

Cheers

Comment

Love the comments about pushing people or forcing people or telling people how to live their lives.

Hating what I believe in, for simply sharing what I believe, while being tickled about lining people up for a fake vaccine.

A bit rich, no?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            Love the comments about pushing people or forcing people or telling people how to live their lives.

Hating what I believe in, for simply sharing what I believe, while being tickled about lining people up for a fake vaccine.

A bit rich, no?
            when I think back a year to the bullying, name-calling by Trudeaufites, defamation, job losses, travel restrictions, neighbours ratting in neighbours, even restrictions to physical activities- I can’t help but compare to Naziism. I would be grossly ashamed to condone that kind of society, abjectly distasteful ! Just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by jensend View Post
              1 Samuel 18, 25-27
              AND. what’s your point?

Comment

Originally posted by jensend View Post
                Religions are exclusionary and divisive. The Middle Eastern originated cults are based on ancient barbaric superstitions and tribal rivalries. Judaism and Islam aren't cousins, they're brothers.
                Yep. Almost every one is divisive.

But there is one “religion” that is not in the least. Hint: it is not what you think it is. It is not a denomination, a creed, etc. Non “religious” people likely don’t get it. Another hint. I am not “religious”, even in the least, like not even a little bit. I hate the term “religion” with a passion.

Comment

Intimidation was the order of the day… every day…

At the World’s most dishonest market distorted twisted arrogant bunch of bullies.

Taking advice from CC And Aggie… is like drinking from a firehose of dementia…

Why Aggie thinks we are all mindless lemmings… ready to follow him the cliff of arrogance into the sea oblivion and deception… is an interesting concept especially when the historical perspective of his judgement regarding the monumental propensity to arrogance and deception he chose to adopt as his life’s accomplishment…when he led western Canadian farms.

May the 11th year of Marketing freedom be as sweet as the first year 2012 was!!!!

Cheers

Comment

Tom you ignored this question and went on with your sermon.

Is it Christian to ignore and criticize effective community health measures that reduce and prevent infectious disease and death and put ourselves above everyone else? No! Not even close.

This flew right over your head Tom proving that you learned nothing in Sunday school!

You're a sinner Tom. Now its time to repent
                    Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 18, 2023, 08:11.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      Your bible is the ultimate conspiracy theory made up of tall tales made up around the campfire. Unfortunately all these writings were made up after the fact before any written records were kept so basically word of mouth. Well you know how accurate that is. Makes for a nice story. The parables contain some wisdom but I don't see the work of a supreme being and I'd if is it did not do every good job.
                      First off Agstar77 I am not religious although my mother certainly is and as such I went to church for many years when I was young. Here is what I find interesting about your comment, you state the bible is the ultimate conspiracy theory made up from tall tales around the campfire.

In todays woke world we are told to accept that Indigenous people are the true environmentalists. That their teachings and beliefs passed down from generation to generation by word of mouth, by truth tellers are unquestionable. You state that the bible, one that is read and believed by hundreds of millions worldwide, is the ultimate conspiracy theory, where do you stand on the apparently unquestionable beliefs of Indigenous groups in Canada?

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                        First off Agstar77 I am not religious although my mother certainly is and as such I went to church for many years when I was young. Here is what I find interesting about your comment, you state the bible is the ultimate conspiracy theory made up from tall tales around the campfire.

In todays woke world we are told to accept that Indigenous people are the true environmentalists. That their teachings and beliefs passed down from generation to generation by word of mouth, by truth tellers are unquestionable. You state that the bible, one that is read and believed by hundreds of millions worldwide, is the ultimate conspiracy theory, where do you stand on the apparently unquestionable beliefs of Indigenous groups in Canada?
                        People do what people do. Word of mouth is used by all societies to pass on wisdom. Unfortunately not all it is true or useful. Sorting through all of it keeps many employed. Just don't take it all literally or as truth.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                          Tom you ignored this question and went on with your sermon.

Is it Christian to ignore and criticize effective community health measures that reduce and prevent infectious disease and death and put ourselves above everyone else? No! Not even close.

This flew right over your head Tom proving that you learned nothing in Sunday school!

You're a sinner Tom. Now its time to repent
                          How ironic...CC... the people supposedly enforcing this theoretical public health directive... were allegidly caught not practicing the laws what they were supposed to be enforcing...

At what point did I break these public health directives???

To debate their effectiveness and have a public discussion...

It Is certainly a reasonable endeavour... the charitable right of citizens; to defend their Charter of Freedom constitutional laws...

This responsibility is certainly upheld in the commonlaw... Christian ethics...as is the right to demonstrate against draconian initiatives that arguably failed to protect anyone from anything.

After the great protest across Canada...and in Ottawa... there was no great Covid outbreak infection that ravaged the health of Canadians. The refusal to provide anything but RMNA vaccines... when conventional vaccines were developed ... further undercuts personal rights to medical treatments.

Yes I am a sinner... never said I wasn't. As the old saying goes... it takes one to ....

Cheers

Comment

Intimidation seems to be a trend coming out of Alberta.

First two "highly educated" top notch JCCF lawyers hiring a P.I. to follow Manitoba Justice Glenn Joyal and now Premier Smith's office sending emails to Alberta's Crown Prosecutors office asking them to review and reconsider pursuing cases related to the Coutts Border Blockade.

Tom, what are your thoughts on Smith's office emails, is this intimidation?

Maybe AB5 can weigh in on it as he likes to brag about being a participant at the Coutts Border Blockade.
                            Last edited by foragefarmer; Jan 21, 2023, 09:20.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                              Intimidation seems to be a trend coming out of Alberta.

First two "highly educated" top notch JCCF lawyers hiring a P.I. to follow Manitoba Justice Glenn Joyal and now Premier Smith's office sending emails to Alberta's Crown Prosecutors office asking them to review and reconsider pursuing cases related to the Coutts Border Blockade.

Tom, what are your thoughts on Smith's office emails, is this intimidation?

Maybe AB5 can weigh in on it as he likes to brag about being a participant at the Coutts Border Blockade.
                              I am not privy to any of those legal procedures, prosecutions, or proceedings... nor activities that are under review...therefore have no advice.

looks like lawyers will get many hours of work... and resolve practically nothing... Charter rights to demonstrate against unreasonable government overreach... hopefully will be clarified.

Cheers
                              PS... I was alerted that I had been charged with similar offences as John, showed up personally at the Calgary Police station on the TransCanada... mysteriously they instantly disappeared and I was told to leave.
                              Last edited by TOM4CWB; Jan 21, 2023, 13:17.

Comment

Maybe ask jody. She has experience in that area.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...