• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Carpay Held in prision in Calgary for investigating Covid19 Violations...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
    Intimidation seems to be a trend coming out of Alberta.

First two "highly educated" top notch JCCF lawyers hiring a P.I. to follow Manitoba Justice Glenn Joyal and now Premier Smith's office sending emails to Alberta's Crown Prosecutors office asking them to review and reconsider pursuing cases related to the Coutts Border Blockade.

Tom, what are your thoughts on Smith's office emails, is this intimidation?

Maybe AB5 can weigh in on it as he likes to brag about being a participant at the Coutts Border Blockade.
    Trudeau was dragged over the coals for interfearing with the justice department. Do politicians not ask their legal advisers when they do stuff like that?

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
      Trudeau was dragged over the coals for interfearing with the justice department. Do politicians not ask their legal advisers when they do stuff like that?
      Often wondered what the speed limit is for dragging JT over the coals, what ever it is, it should be lowered for everyone's safety.
      Good question, I think JT knows he's above the law except in the case of murder.
      Last edited by rumrocks; Jan 21, 2023, 15:30.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
        Often wondered what the speed limit is for dragging JT over the coals, what ever it is, it should be lowered for everyone's safety.
        Good question, I think JT knows he's above the law except in the case of murder.
        Seems to be a disease of all politicians, trying to influence courts. The U.S. is an extreme example with their judicial appointments.

Comment

Originally posted by TOM4CWB View Post
          I am not privy to any of those legal procedures, prosecutions, or proceedings... nor activities that are under review...therefore have no advice.

looks like lawyers will get many hours of work... and resolve practically nothing... Charter rights to demonstrate against unreasonable government overreach... hopefully will be clarified.

Cheers
          PS... I was alerted that I had been charged with similar offences as John, showed up personally at the Calgary Police station on the TransCanada... mysteriously they instantly disappeared and I was told to leave.
          Tom, are you saying you were involved with the JFFC's two highly educated lawyers in hiring a P.I. to follow justice Glenn Joyal?

Comment

What a stupid thread. Everybody knows the RCMP was weaponized under covid at the direction of Trudeau. Alberta doesnt have a private police force, they get their marching orders from the PMO.

So that meant tackling kids on skating rinks, arresting pastors on the highway, harrassing kids on play grounds, not letting some guy serve pizza, etc.

In Coutts it went even further, the RCMP sabotaged equipment, inflitrated the protest group, planted weapons and drew in people who werent even involved in the protest as accomplices because they had a few guns in their shed. The posed as a dishonest broker for the govt when they had no authority to do so. They intimidated peaceful protestors and several people remain in jail almost a yr later awaiting bail or a court hearing, but in Toronto you can light up the streets with some gun fire and be out on the street the next day.

Smith has every right to put herself in this and right the wrong done by our corrupt system. Bravo on her.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              What a stupid thread. Everybody knows the RCMP was weaponized under covid at the direction of Trudeau. Alberta doesnt have a private police force, they get their marching orders from the PMO.

So that meant tackling kids on skating rinks, arresting pastors on the highway, harrassing kids on play grounds, not letting some guy serve pizza, etc.

In Coutts it went even further, the RCMP sabotaged equipment, inflitrated the protest group, planted weapons and drew in people who werent even involved in the protest as accomplices because they had a few guns in their shed. The posed as a dishonest broker for the govt when they had no authority to do so. They intimidated peaceful protestors and several people remain in jail almost a yr later awaiting bail or a court hearing, but in Toronto you can light up the streets with some gun fire and be out on the street the next day.

Smith has every right to put herself in this and right the wrong done by our corrupt system. Bravo on her.
              You should try checking the facts before you spout a bunch of falsehoods. She does not enforce the law nor is she a judge. There is reason for separation of powers.
              Last edited by agstar77; Jan 21, 2023, 19:44.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                You should try checking the facts before you spout a bunch of falsehoods. She does enforce the law nor is she a judge. There is reason for separation of powers.
                Maybe you werent paying attention the past 2 yrs. Thats all out the window. Your institutions are corrupted all the way to the top, including our so called sacred charter. That includes enforcing am EMA before it had ascension in the upper chamber.

trudeau violates it all every weak to stay in power. He himself has violated it 6 times, he has MPs dishing out contracts to friends and billions given to corrupt companies like SNC Lavalin and Mckinsey.

Spare me the legal lesson.

Comment

Danny Smith is just fighting for the most discriminated group in society. The antivaxers of course. LOL

Oh shit she apologized for that stupidity, but then moved on to interfering in the legal system where she clearly said:

“the questions that I can ask, and have asked, and continue to ask,” include whether or not a case is in the public interest and whether it is likely to lead to a conviction — both standard questions prosecutors consider.

“I put it to the prosecutors, and I’ve asked them to do a review of the cases with those two things in mind,” she said.

Oh but now she says she never talked to prosecutors only her ministers.

The premier did not respond to a question from Postmedia as to why she would be discussing COVID-19-related cases at all — with either Crown prosecutors or the attorney general and deputy attorney general.

Danny has a hard time trying to keep the story straight. It seems to be a pattern.

Comment

Ummm ahh ummm ahh
                    Maybe they experienced it different than her ?

Comment

It's becoming clearer by the day why only 53% had confidence in Smith to lead the UPC party.

No wonder Kenney ran away.

Danielle's best before date is coming up real fast. Jazz and AB5's dreams are being flushed quicker than a huge morning dump.

Tom,

Did you start the thread because you were in bed with the two highly educated lawyers from the JCCF hiring the P.I., or was it that you were concerned about Johnny being all alone in his Calgary cell for 23 hours?

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                        Danny Smith is just fighting for the most discriminated group in society. The antivaxers of course. LOL

Oh shit she apologized for that stupidity, but then moved on to interfering in the legal system where she clearly said:

“the questions that I can ask, and have asked, and continue to ask,” include whether or not a case is in the public interest and whether it is likely to lead to a conviction — both standard questions prosecutors consider.

“I put it to the prosecutors, and I’ve asked them to do a review of the cases with those two things in mind,” she said.

Oh but now she says she never talked to prosecutors only her ministers.

The premier did not respond to a question from Postmedia as to why she would be discussing COVID-19-related cases at all — with either Crown prosecutors or the attorney general and deputy attorney general.

Danny has a hard time trying to keep the story straight. It seems to be a pattern.
                        CBC has said their story was more fake news now

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	146731E9-539D-48DF-89BE-2D5A60DD97ED.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	774430

Comment

[ATTACH]11840[/ATTACH Click image for larger version

Name:	39BDBBDF-C8B5-418C-9751-864C7660CB5C.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	774432 story three days ago and then today !they shud be liable for their garbage , pretty sad when the main media outlet in this country cant be trusted

Comment

Civil Rights are an interesting point of debate. Totally in the mind of individuals… what is reasonable to do in a protest… also is very contentious.

We are finding out where the LibNDP went… and what they did ; and will do to people who disagree with their policies.

Should be no question that they have no respect for decent. The Charter and Emergency Act were supposed to be safe guards… instead they have become sledgehammer tools to intimidate valid points of view.

A sign of the times…

Blessings and Cheers.

Comment

So the Justice Ministry, which seems to be getting calls from Premiers Office, can't find any emails where Danny Smith told them not prosecute the most ever discriminated group of antivaxer protestors or Coutts blockaders. No shit?

Even after she said pubically that she was in conversation with officials about the merit of sending the antiavxer protestors to court? LOL

Danny Smith “I put it to the prosecutors, and I’ve asked them to do a review of the cases with those two things in mind,” she said.

Of course they wont find any emails or evidence because she quickly covered her tracks otherwise she and the officials involved would be done sooner than expected.

But wait she will put her foot in her mouth again. She can't help herself. Its just a matter of time.
                                Last edited by chuckChuck; Jan 24, 2023, 08:10.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...