• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Carpay Held in prision in Calgary for investigating Covid19 Violations...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
    You think he is real! Wow! Many historians believe he is amalgam of many figures of that era and not a real person. The depictions are really out there . Just someone's thoughts on what they imagine. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's why religion is all about belief and faith not reality. If you need that keep going be my guest. I don't care.
    There are very, very few historians who dispute Jesus of Nazareth existed. Very few. The dispute comes, and you are welcome to dispute it, if he was who he said he was. For example;

I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father, except by me.

That kind of thing.

But if you actually question his existence? You are in a very, very tiny, and very very small segment of people. Even atheistic scientists don’t dispute he existed.

Comment

Any and all "gods" are pro-life, thanks for pro-life.

Only agnostic non believers in anything can be pro-abortion.

Comment

Which God are you thanking, humanity has invented so many. Hard tell which might exist.
        The one who created everything. That one. Do you really want to get into an evolution debate with me?

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
          Any and all "gods" are pro-life, thanks for pro-life.

Only agnostic non believers in anything can be pro-abortion.
          Gee I guess you missed all the ones that believed in human sacrifice or when God told them to kill all non believers. Or do you want whitewash those Gods. Hardly pro-life. Pro-life for believers not so much for others.
          Last edited by agstar77; Jan 16, 2023, 19:21.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            The one who created everything. That one. Do you really want to get into an evolution debate with me?
            Not really. I will wait till you have evolved a little more.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
              There are very, very few historians who dispute Jesus of Nazareth existed. Very few. The dispute comes, and you are welcome to dispute it, if he was who he said he was. For example;

I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the father, except by me.

That kind of thing.

But if you actually question his existence? You are in a very, very tiny, and very very small segment of people. Even atheistic scientists don’t dispute he existed.
              You have been watching too many Mel Gibson movies.

Comment

Religions are exclusionary and divisive. The Middle Eastern originated cults are based on ancient barbaric superstitions and tribal rivalries. Judaism and Islam aren't cousins, they're brothers.

Comment

1 Samuel 18, 25-27

Comment

Pretty simple. Live and let live. Don't tell me how to run my life and I won't tell you how to run yours.
                    Very well said. I had to check twice to see if it really was agstar who had written this. After 3 years of forcing his interpretation of covid and vaccines on everyone else, suddenly he wants to live and let live. I could have swore that's all everyone else wanted all along. Turns out we were all on the same side all along, just didn't know it.

Either that or else someone is a complete hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Very well said. I had to check twice to see if it really was agstar who had written this. After 3 years of forcing his interpretation of covid and vaccines on everyone else, suddenly he wants to live and let live. I could have swore that's all everyone else wanted all along. Turns out we were all on the same side all along, just didn't know it.

Either that or else someone is a complete hypocrite.
                      Who knew that we are all on the same side, I don’t know if that deserves a question mark or an ⁉️

Comment

Does not mean I won't live with societie's rules on health and law and order. I just won't try to impose my personal wishes on others. I can't be responsible for the will of a duly elected government. Go knock yourself out if you want to oppose them, but be prepared to take the consequences. I never personally tried to enforce anything. I did suggest everyone should follow them.
                        Last edited by agstar77; Jan 16, 2023, 22:26.

Comment

It is not right to force what I Think is Just on others. But it is still my right to feel it. And lately the edge of what feels just, is more sharp amd less blunt. "Don't tread on me" works both ways.
                          It's possible the number of people who would like to be left alone on some matters is higher than a group think Board can muster.
                          Regarding covid, the virus was more dangerous in the mind based on behaviours on both sides. If we can't learn from it I hope we can stop picking at the scabs.
                          Take my property, kick me out of society, deny my kids what they need. This was and is still real.
                          No wonder some are a little bent.
                          I'm double vaxxed and done, done done.
                          Saddest thing I've had to live through. And it won't just die.

Comment

Many are called, few are chosen.

Not one of us…God the Father has given King Jesus… will be lost.

Aggie your choice where you decide to spend eternity… is clearly yours.

To Love our enemies, Pray for those who despise us, expect persecution, have the self discipline to leave vengeance to God, are against what most of humanity believes is wise.

We are here on earth for but a whisper of time…

Peace and Wisdom!
                            Blessings and Prayers… have a wonderful 2023 CC and Aggie!

Comment

Be patient with us Tom. That kind of peace and certainty is hard work for those of us who haven't been saved. But I'm getting there. 😊

Comment

Thx Blackpowder,

Not natural thinking... for sure...

Have an old friend with a MF 'Pony' 50's tractor... as well as a Collectors AC... He's looking for a home for them... let me know if you have that kind of sentimental streak...

Cheers

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...