• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John Carpay Held in prision in Calgary for investigating Covid19 Violations...

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it Christian to ignore effective community health measures that reduce and prevent infectious disease and death and put ourselves above everyone else? No! Not even close.

Comment

Chuck, live and let live.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
        I remember, “Farmer’s for Justice” and we could never be more grateful for all they accomplished even though Goodale put Andy in jail. Does that very action define the s-hole this country is becoming? If the government is challenged at all, there is no negotiation, they just lay some bogus charges and throw law abiding citizens in jail. This kind of rule by iron fist is status quo in Bolivia, not Kanukistan. They’ll not intimidate all of the sheeple. What kind of country do we want to leave to our grandchildren? Just today we talked about this with our twenty-one year old grand-daughter and I cautioned her to watch out for her university profs. They make students think that free speech is valued but we all know where that has gotten a lot of people during this Covid fiasco. Sad friggin state of affairs.
        Yeah Farmers For Just Us. Peachy. Or was it Truckers For Just Us. Seems to be a theme there. Saint Andy or Saint T4.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Is it Christian to ignore effective community health measures that reduce and prevent infectious disease and death and put ourselves above everyone else? No! Not even close.
          Jesus broke long established laws that were pointless and useless. Yes, there is a time for standing up and being counted.

Funny, you think the measures actually worked? LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
            Jesus broke long established laws that were pointless and useless. Yes, there is a time for standing up and being counted.

Funny, you think the measures actually worked? LOL!
            You can buck the system but prepare to suffer the consequences if you are wrong like these dumb lawyers. Using a fictional character for your argument does not help.
            Last edited by agstar77; Jan 16, 2023, 11:53.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
              Yeah Farmers For Just Us. Peachy. Or was it Truckers For Just Us. Seems to be a theme there. Saint Andy or Saint T4.
              Dear me….

Bitter much!????

Peace was /IS King Jesus’s specialty….

My (Tom) only salvation and wisdom comes from King Jesus…. He (King Jesus)?stands at the door of /to your / my eternal soul… knocking… longing to share wisdom with us…

You CAN know the Truth…. It Could set you free….

Peace with God through King Jesus…

John 1:1 In the beginning …King Jesus the living word:

Comment

And now we know where you're coming from sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                  Protected ZERO, Vaxed most SICK around here.

More and more daily it's proving to be ROTTEN, EVIL agenda, so to resist, is the correct thing to do. What if those in POWER HURT/killed humans, reduced fertility? You will fall with them.

Comment

e.]ROTTEN, EVIL[/B] agenda, spoken like a true christian.

Comment

You can buck the system but prepare to suffer the consequences if you are wrong like these dumb lawyers. Using a fictional character for your argument does not help.
                      You think Jesus is fictional? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
                        You think Jesus is fictional? Wow.
                        You think he is real! Wow! Many historians believe he is amalgam of many figures of that era and not a real person. The depictions are really out there . Just someone's thoughts on what they imagine. Sorry to burst your bubble but that's why religion is all about belief and faith not reality. If you need that keep going be my guest. I don't care.
                        Last edited by agstar77; Jan 16, 2023, 18:37.

Comment

Your's are just thoughts TOO.

Answer my questions on YOUR moral code....

or are you a total accident of evolution, a mass of connected cells?

Such a low opinion of your existence.
                          Last edited by fjlip; Jan 16, 2023, 18:40.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                            Your's are just thoughts TOO. Answer my questions on YOUR moral code....
                            Pretty simple. Live and let live. Don't tell me how to run my life and I won't tell you how to run yours. There are a few on here that could be considered accidents.
                            Last edited by agstar77; Jan 16, 2023, 18:43.

Comment

Thank GOD another Pro-life human!

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                                Thank GOD another Pro-life human!
                                Which God are you thanking, humanity has invented so many. Hard tell which might exist.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...