• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anheuser Busch

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just look at post 74 and you’ll know what’s up.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post

This belongs in this thread.
      I support this young woman 100%. The only thing she wants is to stop trans women, which are men dressing up and pretending to be women, from competing in women’s sports. Hello? Of course. Men should not compete against women at NCAA or any professional sports. If you are born male, you should compete against males. If you are born female, you should compete against females. End of story. Her Trans rival is a 6’4” man, who is allowed to strip naked in the women’s locker room and watch the women change. This is not right people. Competed as a male in 2018/2019, at best top 500 in the men, then pretends to be a women, and wins in the Ivy League and NCAA. Read these articles. This shit has got to stop. And the woke movement promoting this shit has got to be stopped.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11731777/Trans-swimmer-Lia-Thomas-dropped-pants-exposed-male-genitalia-womens-locker-room.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11986635/Riley-Gaines-slams-Lia-Thomas-latest-flare-trans-school-athletes.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11587157/Riley-Gaines-launches-fresh-attack-Lia-Thomas-calling-selfish-not-self-aware.html
      Last edited by SmallTimeOperator; Apr 21, 2023, 22:28.

Comment

Comment

Hangover?

Comment

Too long waiting for push-back. You can keep shoving this crap in our faces until we’ve had enough. This weird fascination with transgenderism has tainted the world’s acceptance of homosexuality. I think we can accept the fact that some people choose to live with their own gender and who cares, as long as they are happy. But when men are exposing themselves to young girls in locker rooms and showers, I doubt we have an argument there. Then biological males think they have the “right” to compete in sporting events against women, well you don’t need me to tell you that won’t work. Transgender men want female hygiene products in men’s washrooms.
            Last edited by sumdumguy; Apr 22, 2023, 12:12.

Comment

There’s not even feminine hygiene products in most women’s washrooms so that seems like a pipe dream.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20230422_144309.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.8 KB
ID:	774951

Comment

Ahhh , like chuck says , it’s 2023 we must change ….. lol

Comment

Yes this is way better (puke)

Comment

I guess I’ll be a Stone Age thinker!

Comment

InBev bought out AB.

No longer an American company.

Should be No surprise that they are doing what they are.

InBev is as woke as can be… many folks very disappointed with how InBev is managing AB theme parks state side. Cowguy Close did a segment on them at lunch today…

All the Best!

Comment

The Regina YWCA thought it was a good idea to name a cross-over as a woman of distinction. Back fired/Pow! Seems no one is impressed, many are just not going on May 4.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            The Regina YWCA thought it was a good idea to name a cross-over as a woman of distinction. Back fired/Pow! Seems no one is impressed, many are just not going on May 4.
                            Not ONE person should show up for that, what a f'n joke! The dumb are trying to take over the world!!

Comment

Originally posted by TraderJoe View Post
                              Not ONE person should show up for that, what a f'n joke! The dumb are trying to take over the world!!
                              The Dumb have always tried to take over the world... But in the past we pushed back not allowing them to get too far.. all of the shit that is happening is on us, we aren't pushing back.. The dumb could get the control they want, because we are TOO Scared to stand up to them...
                              Last edited by therealnorthernf; Apr 25, 2023, 16:37.

Comment

Who’s scared to stand up to them? Not me.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...