• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anheuser Busch

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wiseguy
    Where do I sign up to fight this liberal woke agenda ?
    Vote with your wallet and don’t get involved with their baiting b/s

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
      The Regina YWCA thought it was a good idea to name a cross-over as a woman of distinction. Back fired/Pow! Seems no one is impressed, many are just not going on May 4.
      This is up to real women to say enough is enough. Trans are destroying real women . It’s up to them, stand up or be trampled

Comment

As far as marketing goes , they missed 99% of their customer base that made them their billions, this was not an add for some kinda of seltzer.. they missed the mark by 1 million miles
        You can’t push everything onto everyone and expect no repercussions, sorry it’s the real world pushing back

Comment

I have tremendous respect for Riley Gaines for standing for what’s right . This has gone way way too far .

It’s nauseating to watch young women train their entire lives to reach peak performance only to have some mediocre “man” pretend to be a woman and steal the show. Hard to believe anyone even remotely think this is a positive thing for society.
          This has gone bonkers
          Last edited by furrowtickler; Apr 25, 2023, 21:56.

Comment

Gone bonkers is a great explanation but it’s not nearly enough!

Comment

Comment

Oof, sick sick sick

Comment

In Saskatchewan we just drink Pilsner out of long necks.
                  Nice lable with the Choo Choo train and the teepee.

If you see someone drinking that girly man beer we just assume it's Bomber fans.
                  Last edited by shtferbrains; Apr 26, 2023, 11:26.

Comment

Support local , Great Western or there are tons of Sask brewers beers

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                      In Saskatchewan we just drink Pilsner out of long necks.
                      Nice lable with the Choo Choo train and the teepee.

If you see someone drinking that girly man beer we just assume it's Bomber fans.
                      Yep , good ol pil , tastes like beer , not piss/water

Comment

We buy Saskatchewan brewed beer, Original 16 and Great West Light. Buy most of our beer and other liquor at Wainwright Alberta, great local family owned store with great prices.

Comment

still pushing this crap, so is nutrium endorsing this?

https://youtu.be/VrPjnuyYwFE

Comment

Probably, the drags reading too kids in Saskatoon was in a nutrium building I believe.

Comment

Ok, line crossed. I will not purchase anything from Nutrien unless they pull their support from the YWCA Regina Women of Distinction Awards. As posted in the link by Goodrum, it is all true. It is in other mainstream media too.

The YWCA is going to have a Biological Male pretending to be a woman, as the Keynote Speaker, speaking about women’s issues. WTF? A dude dressed up as a women telling women what the issues are? Real women are pissed, and I support the real women.

I hope other farmers will pull their business from Nutrien also. I don’t do much with them anyway, as their prices are usually too high. So now, they will get zero of my business.

Nutrien can still save face and pull out as sponsor and support real women at a different organization.
                              Last edited by SmallTimeOperator; Apr 29, 2023, 12:10.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimeOperator View Post
                                Ok, line crossed. I will not purchase anything from Nutrien unless they pull their support from the YWCA Regina Women of Distinction Awards. As posted in the link by Goodrum, it is all true. It is in other mainstream media too.

The YWCA is going to have a Biological Male pretending to be a woman, as the Keynote Speaker, speaking about women’s issues. WTF? A dude dressed up as a women telling women what the issues are? Real women are pissed, and I support the real women.

I hope other farmers will pull their business from Nutrien also. I don’t do much with them anyway, as their prices are usually too high. So now, they will get zero of my business.

Nutrien can still save face and pull out as sponsor and support real women at a different organization.
                                A corporation can choose to support whatever stupid ass cause they want. As a customer I can choose not to support them if I don’t agree with them. However, it is difficult to find competition in a world of oligarchs.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...