• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anheuser Busch

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Locally, Richardson is about to get taught a hard lesson . By far the lowest grain prices and Simplot setting up shop next door for inputs . Grain corp, Vitera and G3 eating their lunch . Even Cargill higher .
    Tons of competition in this area , but still the lowest prices within 100 miles at Richardson, they are consistently $.50 to $1 lower on canola and wheat. Not sure how they will keep doors open. Used to be a decent grain buyer but this last year it is has been pathetic.

Comment

if you click around here you can discover all about nutriums esg policy.

https://www.nutrien.com/file/2023-ESG-Reportpdf

Comment

https://www.dailywire.com/news/one-single-can-anheuser-busch-sends-letter-to-minimize-disastrous-mulvaney-backlash

crash and burn !

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimeOperator View Post
          Ok, line crossed. I will not purchase anything from Nutrien unless they pull their support from the YWCA Regina Women of Distinction Awards. As posted in the link by Goodrum, it is all true. It is in other mainstream media too.

The YWCA is going to have a Biological Male pretending to be a woman, as the Keynote Speaker, speaking about women’s issues. WTF? A dude dressed up as a women telling women what the issues are? Real women are pissed, and I support the real women.

I hope other farmers will pull their business from Nutrien also. I don’t do much with them anyway, as their prices are usually too high. So now, they will get zero of my business.

Nutrien can still save face and pull out as sponsor and support real women at a different organization.
          Used to get most of my inputs from Nutrien. Just ordered my first load of fertilizer from a different supplier. Would have picked it up yesterday but the truck broke down so it detoured to the shop. Hopefully friday/sat. It paid to wait as the price was slightly lower than I paid for spring '21 urea.

Comment

Originally posted by GOODRUM View Post
            https://www.dailywire.com/news/one-single-can-anheuser-busch-sends-letter-to-minimize-disastrous-mulvaney-backlash

crash and burn !
            The Bud Light boycott has been very successful.

Huge drop in sales.

Comment

UFC new major sponsorship deal with Bud Light.

Feature attraction is Georges St Pierre coming out of retirement to lay a shitkicking on Kid Rock while Bawitdaba is being blasted on the PA system.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                UFC new major sponsorship deal with Bud Light.

Feature attraction is Georges St Pierre coming out of retirement to lay a shitkicking on Kid Rock while Bawitdaba is being blasted on the PA system.
                More reason not to drink that bland horsepiss. I’ll stick with employee owned great west beer anytime. Support local! Enough microbreweries around me I can talk and drink with the owners and see what their mission statement is. Some are pretty woke folks but they get community and being genuine to where they are.

Comment

To me beer is beer, but Original 16 from Saskabush is a good tasting beer.

Can I say next time I'm having a cold "16" I'm supporting you personally which would add more value to the taste?

With all that's currently happening in the World, it's hardly worth getting all hellbent on Bud Light for using a transgender person in an ad.

Comment

To me beer is beer, but Original 16 from Saskabush is a good tasting beer.

Can I say next time I'm having a cold "16" I'm supporting you personally which would add more value to the taste?

With all that's currently happening in the World, it's hardly worth getting all hellbent on Bud Light for using a transgender person in an ad.
                    Or with the goings on ask youself why are the woke hell bent on pushing transgenderism down our throat?

Last edited by biglentil; Oct 27, 2023, 08:09.

Comment

It shows how bad the name bud light has suffered after months. It was never a beer I bought but was pretty popular. I have never seen the boycott as anti trans but more of reflection that people got a little tired of the promotion of an alternative lifestyle that didn't reflect the beer drinkers. When a beer is marketed and consumed by mainly a "blue collar worker" type of person that doesn't generally seem "woke" AB walked right into a minefield. I think many people take great delight in affecting a large corporations profits. I think a sense of empowerment for the little guy ensued from this and the boycott became something else. The crazy thing that it has affected barley demand by those that marketed to AB malt plants. I think that the person at the heart of this probably wishes they were not involved. I think its been pretty ugly for them for the last few months. My interest is moving malt and its disappointing how poor malt prices are. I don't know why the malt industry just expects to pay a two bits above feed price.

Comment

Originally posted by biglentil View Post
                        Or with the goings on ask youself why are the woke hell bent on pushing transgenderism down our throat?

Sure, transgenderism is a bigger threat to the world then missiles up your ass.

Not surprising that you'd believe there wouldn't be any conflicts in the world if your 7 time bankrupt heal spur draft dodging super hero was in power.

I wish Donny had owned some grain companies in Canada for you to have sold some of your grain to, so you could have felt how it is to get screwed like 1000's of others did when he declared bankruptcy 7 times. Just your type of guy to do business with.

Not looking good for Trump in court right now.

BL go have a beer, relax, and appreciate how very lucky you and your family are.

Comment

BL go have a beer, relax, and appreciate how very lucky you and your family are.
                          Yes we are lucky lets keep it that way and not fall prey to the devious agenda of the globalists to enslave humanity. First it was the plandemic/scamdemic that was covid, when that narrative ran out of steam Ukraine war broke out, the west hollowed out some more now the West is fighting wars on many fronts. Each step along the way tradition, community, the family unit, and even gender are under attack while globalists divide and attempt to conquer with their campaign of confusion and chaos. A psychological operation known as demoralization. All part of the not so "Great Reset" in which "you will own nothing and be happy".

This is the cover of the Economist Dec 2012, quite the predictive programming. Notice Hamas and Israel clashing at the top on kites, notice China and India shovelling coal like mad all while the Devil in the bottom is pulling the levers of the "climate change" propaganda. Forage remember you reap what you sow, drop the pitch fork and wake up.

Last edited by biglentil; Oct 28, 2023, 08:25.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...