• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anheuser Busch

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
    Glass is more environmentally friendly and more fun to play “signs”. Who still buys bottles though?

Nothing like hitting at sign at 100 clicks with a Lab Light bottle on the side roads on the way to the bush party with a car full of party goers.

Yes, it was totally wrong but, like Archie Bunker would sing "Those were the Days".
    Last edited by foragefarmer; Apr 14, 2023, 19:28.

Comment

Sure would be fun to step and crush that can.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post

Sure would be fun to step and crush that can.
          Probably best to give it the kid rock treatment!

Comment

Originally posted by makar View Post
            Doubt its the hutts, thats top line beer, i can only dream of drinking it,
            Tuff times for hutts used to pick up beer after 3 ton load of hogs delivered to plant now they can't get cattleliner close to downtown bar.

Comment

Re malt, I know Busch has a fairly large malt plant at Fargo/Moohead. They're very involved through North Dakota with agronomy (meetings and advice). Some Harvest States elevators have dedicated barley houses solely for Anheuser Busch.

While I'm sure some of my North Dakota friends will have fun unloading their legal to own AR sporting rifles on some cans of Bud Lite or Michelob Ultra, I can't see them switching to Canadian owned Coors.

Busch has a fairly big economic impact on North Daktota. It would be hard to TRANSfer the wealth from somewhere else.

Comment

Question: where was all the hoopla last summer when the gay pride rainbow or whatever was on bud light cans?

Comment

I never saw it but it’s catching up now.

Comment

Well maybe they should consider adjusting their name to reflect their new direction... like , maybe how about Trans-heuser Busch? perhaps??... dunno, just throwin it out there....

Comment

I think people in society as a whole are getting real sick and tired of all this gay/trans bullshit being pushed on us. It is now our time. Our time to speak with our wallets! Our time to drive woke companies out of business! Our time to vote all woke politicians out of office! Our time to call them racist when they call us racist! “Go Woke, Go Broke!” I love it! Proclaim this to everyone! Let’s get some “Go Woke, Go Broke!” flags on all the equipment this season to compliment all the “F*ck Trudeau” Flags!

Comment

For me the line was crossed when the kids started coming home from school telling us they are learning about the gay/trans stuff. Sorry. Not appropriate for 8-10 year olds. And now before the kids are done elementary school, there are kids declaring their sexual preference.

My one girl came home to tell us that one of her good friends announced that she is now going to be bi-sexual. The friends older sister had already declared they were going trans to male. Fortunately, that friendship came to an end, and not by any of my influence. It’s just too awkward now.

So the schools are teaching kids now that they get to pick a gender. WTF? This has got to stop. This is life changing stuff. This is not the kind of thing that teachers should be promoting and advising kids about.

I read an article by a Trans person a while back who was actually a Trans activist in the USA. They had struggled with their identity for a long time and had finally gone Trans in their fifties. They were happy with their choice. But in the article the person made some very good points. They said that the Trans stuff should not be promoted to kids/minors pick your age 18/19/21. They said that no one should begin transitioning until they had spent at least 2 years of counselling with a qualified psychologist trained in the area of transgender transition. They said that this should be a requirement before hormone altering meds would be prescribed or surgery. They stressed that going Trans was life changing, and expressed concern for kids in high school who were doing it just to get attention. And they were concerned for kids that decided later that trans was not for them and wanted to switch back after the surgery had been done and the hormone altering meds had been taken.

I honestly agreed with everything this trans person had to say.

But here in Saskatchewan, in Liberal Canada, a kid can declare a gender change preference at school and the teachers are supposed to keep it a secret from the parents? And they are advising to the other kids to also keep it a secret from that kids parents? Until that kid decides to tell the parents themselves. What happens at school stays at school? Go get your hormone pills kids any time you want? WTF?

This is mortifying Liberal stuff that is infecting our society all across our great nation. And it all has to stop. The government needs to step in and make some rules here. But the problem is they are the ones promoting it to kids through our curriculum. And the Sask Party is quietly driving this bus in Saskatchewan unbelievably. We need change and we need it fast.

“Go Woke, Go Broke!”

Comment

Anheuser-Busch Shares

Closed April 17/2023 @ $64.9200

52 week range.

Low $44.5100 High $67.0900 a

A month ago the share price was @ $60.42

Anheuser-Busch shares have lost a total $2.17 off of their 52 week highs.

The boycott really hasn't hurt Anheuser-Busch share prices. I guess investors are saying

"Here's a Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares)"

Comment

Give it a few weeks and the shareholders will be going through pockets looking for quarters.

Lots of beer drinkers have found a new brew and when the beer store can’t get rid of Bud things will change.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallTimeOperator View Post

My one girl came home to tell us that one of her good friends announced that she is now going to be bi-sexual. The friends older sister had already declared they were going trans to male. Fortunately, that friendship came to an end, and not by any of my influence. It’s just too awkward now.
                              Other than the pride month in June, our school hasnt waded much into this stuff yet. Hopefully my kids can get through before it does, or its stopped in its tracks.

I am more worried about the native indoctrination. At our school they fly a treaty 4 flag right below the sask flag. They do the land rights declarations at assemblies. My kids tell me they are forced to sit with a native knowledge keeper every few months who tells them how the world really works. A supposed visit to the museum became a native lecture. Kids draw residential schools in class etc etc.

Fortunately my kids are sharp skeptics like their dad.

Comment

Walk through a public elementary school in Saskatchewan and you might be shocked at what flags, stickers, paraphernalia that the woke principals and teachers have up on the walls. Run for the school board if you have common sense.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...