• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom Convoy 2022 I gave will you?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Your race baiting bullshit wont work here. Go over to the cbc forums. Your mind is jello.
    Yes his comments were no better than the most vile racist tripe you see. Shows the true nastiness which some people can stoop to. Whatever side a person is on with issues doesn’t matter when it comes to people being nasty, stupid, and ignorant.

Comment

North Toronto. Streets lined with thousands to welcome the southwest convoy. CBC cameras aiming at a group of maybe fifty. Behind the camera? Thousands and thousands of ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
        Yes his comments were no better than the most vile racist tripe you see. Shows the true nastiness which some people can stoop to. Whatever side a person is on with issues doesn’t matter when it comes to people being nasty, stupid, and ignorant.
        Tough to explain racist to a hard core racist.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post

For years I tried to counter BS on this site, but no one wants to hear anything that conflicts with their personal biases. Doing so risks the wrath of those who dominate just about every thread on here. So what is the use.

No, I will stop by occasionally to laugh at the absurdness of views that are expressed as fact, and maybe even share something that fits into the tread and which may give the silent majority who read agriville a laugh too at the expense of the radical posters dominating this site me.
          I know what you mean. With certain posters with absurdist views dominating this site, I don't blame you for wanting to distance yourself from such classless, insulting, juvenile, potty mouth posters.

Quoting chuck: So you wouldn't mind if she died alone from dehydration in her shitty diaper after days of no food and water?
          In your quest to call out bs, why do you never call out Chuck? This guy is supposedly on your side. Do you think that is helping your cause at all?

Comment

30 miles of supporters lined up on side of hiway when the convoy went by in north battleford
            How in f u c k is that not main stream news ????????
            I bet Chuck was even out there
            Last edited by Guest; Jan 27, 2022, 13:01.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              30 miles of supporters lined up sided hiway when the convoy went by
              How in f u c k is that not main stream news ????????
              I bet Chuck was even out there
              Will be reported as "hundreds" of supporters with stern warnings about the dangers of standing near the hyway.

MSM can't seem to report facts. Same issue when protesters burned and looted. It all has to be PC.
              No wonder they need government subsidies to survive.
              Or maybe qualifying for the subsidies is thr reason they have little value to the average Joe.
              Last edited by shtferbrains; Jan 27, 2022, 13:01.

Comment

Wow, the CBC covered a response from Pierre Poilievre about the truckers headed to Ottawa. This one is the full version, the CBC version edited out the first 40 seconds when they played it, for obvious reasons.

Comment

ELON!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	musk.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	772258

Plus Rogan had a clip on about it too.

everybody hates Trudeau.

Comment

Trumps in the convoy

Name:	trump.jpg
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	772259

Comment

Musk tweet re-tweeted 36k times in few hours.

Wonder if Justin got one yet.
                      I'm not on twitter but maybe a few that are could do that.

Comment

Name:	9B56703D-2339-4FDF-A205-E6161442F471.jpg
Size:	9.9 KB
ID:	772260
                        Just a few

Comment

How can anyone be that delusional?

Comment

Originally posted by GohnJalt
                            They 🐀's are beginning to scurry. Watch how quick they jump the sinking ship.
                            Hmmm, wasn't that long ago that this particular rat was saying that the only way for Ontario to beat it was to keep the unjabbed separate from the jabbed.

So now the top doctor is renovating his lines?

Comment

Trudeau puts his support behind the trucker convoy:

"The measure of a society, a just society, is not whether we stand up for people's rights when it's easy or popular to do so, it's whether we recognize rights when it's difficult, when it's unpopular." (2017)

Comment

Trudeau has also repented of his continual hate-mongering:

'We also have to monitor and encourage people to not point fingers at each other and lay blame for personal ills or societal ills on a specific group ... That's something no society in the world that is healthy, regardless of ideology, will accept' (2013)

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...