• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom Convoy 2022 I gave will you?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
    Good thing only 17 big rigs there ....
    Has to be true, Chuck read it on the CBC. Nothing to see here...

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      Has to be true, Chuck read it on the CBC. Nothing to see here...
      Its fringe

Click image for larger version

Name:	FKSPXthXMAA3lKm.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.5 KB
ID:	772277

Comment

And mother Russia started convoy!!!!! Bahhhhhaaaaa cbc.

Comment

I am sure the backchannel calls to Antifa are being made right now. Be on alert for skinny jeans and dyed hair.

Comment

Originally posted by GohnJalt
            -26C with the windchill right now in Ottawa, amazing turnout given the frigid conditions, makes me proud to be a Canadian again. On my way to the Leg withe kids its going to be fun.
            It was a great turnout in Regina.

Comment

Was able to get out and support two convoy waves headed to the Alberta leg today on Hwy 16. Apparently there was a third one but did not get not get the info on that one on time to meet them. This ranks up there with the biggest events in Canadian history. It has unified Canadians from coast to coast and finally motivated them to stand up to tyranny. Thank you truckers. First time I have felt some hope for a future in this land for many years.

Comment

Regina absolutely packed, a job well-done by police too. Albert St just packed but I did not see one news camera.

Comment

. Can't believe these 4 stooooges!!!!! Man that's what tax payers listen to good God! No wonder never watch that garbage!

Comment

I got home and my nephew texted me that his group of semi trucks final started down Albert street almost 4 hours late.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jwab
                        Moe will get the ball rolling. He better end all restrictions and start lobbying other premiers and the US to do the same.

He’s still delusional about the vaccine thinking it reduces symptoms, tell that to a double vaxxed who ends up in an induced coma in the hospital. Hospitalizations are still high for a vaccine touted to keep you out of the hospital and you won’t die. Never forget that LIE.

https://mobile.twitter.com/PremierSc...60075102871554
                        My dad is 94. Unvaxxed. Tested positive for Covid about 10 days ago. Had a sore throat for a week. One night of fever. Doing fine now. Treated with Fisherman's Friend. We're all unvaxxed. I tested positive just after Christmas. Sore throat for a couple days, one night of fever. Wife had a headache for a few days. One son living here nothing. Just fine. I think maybe some of this pushback comes from people like us.

I was like 'THAT'S IT???? THAT'S THE F U CKING REASON WE DESTOYED THE ECONOMY AND PLUNGED CANADA INTO UNIMAGINABLE DEBT????'

Tell these fear mongers to f u ck off and get on with life as normal again.

Comment

I didn't read all the posts, hope im not repeating,

Truckers were the countries heroes not long ago, now they are the red neck villains (says the media)
                          Social medial cant fake this

Comment

Originally posted by Tucker View Post
                            My dad is 94. Unvaxxed. Tested positive for Covid about 10 days ago. Had a sore throat for a week. One night of fever. Doing fine now. Treated with Fisherman's Friend. We're all unvaxxed. I tested positive just after Christmas. Sore throat for a couple days, one night of fever. Wife had a headache for a few days. One son living here nothing. Just fine. I think maybe some of this pushback comes from people like us.

I was like 'THAT'S IT???? THAT'S THE F U CKING REASON WE DESTOYED THE ECONOMY AND PLUNGED CANADA INTO UNIMAGINABLE DEBT????'

Tell these fear mongers to f u ck off and get on with life as normal again.
                            Key word here is "pushback". Same situation here. Mandates are not law. Coercion, intimidation etc is wrong. Masks, jabs, boosters, travel restrictions, qr code scanning, hand sanitizer, etc wrong. Now mask mandate outdoors in Northern Territory state. Insanity.
                            I don't conform or comply. Thanks for sharing that personal information. Shouldn't have to. Vaccine passports are a joke. If someone asks me if I'm vaxxed I say, none of your business. Then ask them " Do you have chlamydia, syphylis perhaps, how about hemorrhoids? Push back and they stand down

Comment

You see this piece of shit?

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                                You see this piece of shit?
                                That doesn't seem like a very helpful thing to say right about now. Not really contributing to unifying a very very divided country.
                                The comparison is so absurd it doesn't even warrant tempting to debunk it. But I would be curious what all of the countless truck drivers who share the same hairstyle as jagmeet would think about this statement
                                They are most definitely not a fringe minority within the trucking community.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...