• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom Convoy 2022 I gave will you?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fringe misogynist types for sure.

Comment

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/politics/pm-trudeau-in-isolation-after-covid-19-exposure-1.5756676

Convenient excuse popped up today to be in hiding for the next 5 days.

Comment

Is he not vaxxed? Why the need to isolate? Does the vax work ?

Comment

Originally posted by riders2010 View Post
          Thanks racist for the confirmation!
          You need to be careful throwing the racist card around. Ignorance is more like it than not. It is easy to hide behind a keyboard and be all tough and know it all. This swings both ways too. Calling someone racist to push your agenda or to make yourself feel superior is as bad as the ones saying racist ignorant crap. It’s akin to the boy who cried wolf.

Comment

He needs a 4th shot..
            Of something better..

Comment

Comment

Remember years ago in the HOC a liberal back bencher called Daryll Stinson a racist. Poor old guy was farthest thing from it and liberals were constantly taking cheap shots at reform members doing such. Stinson shot back and said “racist? Have you the gonads to come here and say that to my face you sob?” It is a convenient cop out for leftists to brand the right as much as it’s a cop out for the right to brand left communists. Communism and fascism are virtually the same when in play.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                  Rules for me, but not for thee?

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                    Oops, busted!

Hey maybe Trudeau’s not vaxxed after all, blows a few minds.

Comment

Trudeau is the ultimate Streisand effect. Keeps drawing attention to issued he wants buried.

So now the narrative is shattered completely. Pushing the vax now he get infected. If that wont redpill every remaining provax moron in the country. Just at the time when a protest rolls into town.

Cant wait to see chuck and agstarr fall over themselves trying to explain this. LOL

Comment

Thanks racist for the confirmation!
                        Who knew getting a bad crop would send some people into whacko land.

My wife is asian dumbass.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                          Who knew getting a bad crop would send some people into whacko land.

My wife is asian dumbass.
                          Sorry for the upcoming divorce!!!

You do know that doesn’t mean someone
                          Isn’t there a select racism if you want to get
                          Technical. Just look at your response to the
                          Frozen kids. That would be the opinion of most
                          People having read most of all your posts.

Comment

Your race baiting bullshit wont work here. Go over to the cbc forums. Your mind is jello.

Comment

I believe as of jan 22 all truckers entering Canada or the USA must be vaccinated.So are all the truckers from the US going to Ottawa fully jabbed or are they not enforcing this mandate.

Comment

You do know that doesn’t mean someone
                                Isn’t there a select racism if you want to get
                                Technical. Just look at your response to the
                                Frozen kids. That would be the opinion of most
                                People having read most of all your posts.
                                Yes and racism is seen amongst all races. You don’t have to be while to be racist. A lot of perceived racist attitudes comes from ignorance. Most people I think if they get to know people not like themselves and keep an open mind soon lose a lot of ignorant ideas. What you do learn is every group is the same. You have normal folks trying to survive, radicals, and dumbasses. The dumbasses and radicals are pawns of other radicals and government. It’s only human to get pissed off at others ideas actions when they appear vile or stupid. When you are accused of being racist for questioning something which appears not right in your mind, it is a slippery slope.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...