• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freedom Convoy 2022 I gave will you?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
    Where do the CBC writers working from home get thier "news"?
    I don't know but they certainly try to change the narrative as to what this is about.
    CTV is no better.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
      I finally figured out why so many on this site get their news from twitter and podcasts rather than msm. It is so much more informative and entertaining at the same time. Here are 3 twitter posts I read this AM about the trucking convoy and the news is right from twitter so it must be true!

·
      2h
      The convoy is now sixteen billion trucks. It wraps around the Earth three times. The lead rig is being driven by Jesus, and He brought CW McCall with Him to write a theme song just for the brave #FluTruxKlan . Then everybody stood up and clapped.

#FluTruxKlan

A couple of days ago I saw tweets saying there were 50k trucks heading to Ottawa.
      Yesterday that number seems to have changed to 300 to 400 big rigs.
      By the time this "convoy" gets to the capital it will be 3 Tonka trucks and a Big Wheel.
      5:26 AM · Jan 26, 2022·Twitter for Android

Minnesota MAGA Girl
      @maga_minnesota
      Update on trucks from U.S. headed to Canada:
      Over 15k trucks from California
      Over 10k trucks from Michigan
      Over 5k from Ohio
      Over 7k from Illinois
      Over 10k from TX
      Over 5k from NY State
      Over 5k from Washington state
      Over 5k from Florida..
      Flag of Canada Flag of United States Flag of Canada Flag of United States
      #TruckerConvoy2022
      6:50 AM · Jan 26, 2022·Twitter for Android

I sure hope these facts don't get deleted by poster or twitter before everyone can learn something from them!
      Sounds like you have nothing to worry about then. Just a wildly inflated and excaggerated insignificant handful of crazy truck drivers. So why have you and the rest of the left contingent on Agriville invested so much effort into this? By the level of responses your team is putting out, I got the impression that you seemed genuinely threatened by this.

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
        I don't know but they certainly try to change the narrative as to what this is about.
        CTV is no better.
        Notably neither CTV or CBC carried it as the lead story. It came much later in the news coverage.

When they interviewed several of the drivers and supporters for the news, it was really hard to tell what the freedom convoy was about.

When someone says they "wanna take Canada back" "enough is enough" what the hell does that mean? Who are they going to take it back from? And what is enough?

I guess truck drivers, many of whom spend most of their long days on their own, aren't hired for their communication skills.

I am sure most will show up with a grocery list of the usual predictable complaints.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
          Notably neither CTV or CBC carried it as the lead story. It came much later in the news coverage.

When they interviewed several of the drivers and supporters for the news, it was really hard to tell what the freedom convoy was about.

When someone says they "wanna take Canada back" "enough is enough" what the hell does that mean? Who are they going to take it back from? And what is enough?

I guess truck drivers, many of whom spend most of their long days on their own, aren't hired for their communication skills.

I am sure most will show up with a grocery list of the usual predictable complaints.
          Wow! Now there is a surprise. The peoples broadcaster does a column on an anti Treudau protest and finds they are a bunch of redneck neanderthals. That will fit the sctipt.

Now all they need is to follow thier leader down to meet with them and he does the arrogant elitist show and wades around in the thick of it till someone bumps into the prick and they have the storey they need.

Won't take much to write just edit one of the many bunch of red neck stories they have used in the past when the hero get pressure from the disgusted.
          Last edited by shtferbrains; Jan 26, 2022, 11:26.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
            Sounds like you have nothing to worry about then. Just a wildly inflated and excaggerated insignificant handful of crazy truck drivers. So why have you and the rest of the left contingent on Agriville invested so much effort into this? By the level of responses your team is putting out, I got the impression that you seemed genuinely threatened by this.
            Team??? What team am I on. I know of none of the other posters. I have not coordinated any thing I write with anyone else.

Level of Response??? I have only made two posts about this convey, in fact they were the only two posts I have made on Agriville in all of January. I am not answerable or responsible for any other poster and what they write.

Threatened by this??? On the contrary, I find the whole fiasco hilarious! A handful of truckers with a legitimate gripe about vaccine mandates at the border - (which even if the government agreed with and removed the requirement would change nothing as the US has the same vaccination border requirements) - initiate a protest which is immediately hijacked by every right wing/anti trudeau/ anti society/ and every other self serving group. When I asked for someone on this forum to explain what this convoy was about a few days ago I got not only vaccines and covid but also the carbon tax and climate change. Case said it best in his response: "Again , this convoy isn’t about vaccines..." So we have a large group of angry people with no leadership and conflicting messages thinking they are going to effect change in Ottawa. Now that is funny!

On top of this the Maverick party attached itself through one of its officers by seeking to raise funds for the convoy. But again, no plan of how those funds would be dispersed or handled. Now that fundraising has exceeded all expectations not only has go fund me put a hold on the funds but with the admissions by many donors that their donations are in fact political, you can be sure Elections Canada, CRA and other government agencies are already making a list to investigate these political donations to the Maverick party, especially if some of the trucking companies/businesses try to write off their donations as an expense. Rather then good news for western separation, this albatross will show the inability of the movement to plan or execute.

Then there is the hypocrisy of posters on this site. You complain about native blockades on train tracks, running through their own lands, but cheer on the few truckers (and multiples more shit disturbers who have joined the convoy uninvited for own for their own reasons) who are impeding traffic on public roadways. You are so blinded by unverified reports and numbers you think the people standing on the road cheering are the majority of Canadians. Most Canadians could care less, much less support the convoy In fact less than 70,000 people (and not all Canadians) could even be bothered to donate to the go fund me. That is less than 0.2% of the population. The real proof of the actual support for the convoy is how many agrivillers believe in this movement enough to get up off their asses and join in the drive to Ottawa like the original truckers. Seems the armchair quarterbacks on here are lots of talk but want someone else to do all the work while they play on agriville, or snowmobile, fish, holiday, or spend their winters in their second homes down south..

No, I am not threatened. I am more sorry that most of you do not have the vision and foresight to realize the disruption being caused far outweigh any potential benefits and is more likely another nail in the right wing coffin just as Trump's Jan 6th leadersless, planless, Jan 6th demonstration was.
            Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jan 26, 2022, 13:45.

Comment

Quoting dml: in fact they were the only two posts I have made on Agriville in all of January
              This is what I was referring to. When covid topics got banished, you quit posting almost completely, while the rest of us carried on discussing agriculture and commodity marketing. Now three of your two posts (by your count) in January have been about the convoy. Apparently you took this seriously enough to come out of retirement and start posting again. Apparently nothing else that was discussed until now was important enough to warrant your input, except the trucker convoy.

And I was referring to your team because there is a group of like-minded posters who seem to support each other on any and all topics. Never call each other out. You have a habit of showing up to attempt to bail out Chuck whenever Chuck gets in way over his head and is embarrassing your cause.
              I noticed that many of us who would be considered to be on the same side of the political spectrum can still disagree with each other quite regularly and call each other out when we think that the other is incorrect. In recent memory, I have been called out by burnt and jazz and jwab and the most recent iteration of big lentil etc. Your team never does that.
              I may be mistaken, but I was under the impression that this same group has been patting each other on the back in unison since the early days of the CWB debate. And no, I'm not going to dig up decades old posts to prove it.

Personally, I'm just glad to have you back. You bring a lot more facts and Grace and style to the debate then Chuck or agstar or big wheel put together ever could.
              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 27, 2022, 00:06.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                Then there is the hypocrisy of posters on this site. You complain about native blockades on train tracks, running through their own lands, but cheer on the few truckers (and multiples more shit disturbers who have joined the convoy uninvited for own for their own reasons) who are impeding traffic on public roadways. .
                If the natives want to block the tracks over covid, I am all for it. They should give them the $5M gofund me to go ahead and start some blockades ahead of the convoy and drumming the shit out of the HoC.

I mean the climate cult and BLM fanatics have paid protesters, why shouldnt we. Chuck gets paid to post so the grift is everywhere.
                Last edited by jazz; Jan 26, 2022, 18:26.

Comment

dml just doesnt get it. The convoy may not effect change immediately, but if they get a percentage of voters in the TOM corridor to even begin to think a bit, Justins tenuous grip on this country will flounder and we can get a legal election this time next spring. Battles arent won in a day.

In a few short weeks Kenny and Moe will declare covid over and endemic. That will wake some people up too. I mean force feeding red pills to the zombie population takes time.

Thats what he needs to worry about. Not as popular as he thinks he is and he certainly doesnt have the majority of people holding his same views. Not even close.

Wake up call for the CPC in the numbers too. They are going to have to find a way to absorb the PPC before the next election.

Remember 5M people are unvaxxed and 2.5M have only a single dose and 20M said no to a booster. More than enough support out there to be grabbed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	poll.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.0 KB
ID:	772256

Comment

Not so fringe after all eh Justin.

https://twitter.com/lostoutwest01/status/1486506714673340422

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Quoting dml: in fact they were the only two posts I have made on Agriville in all of January

When covert topics got banished, you quit posting almost completely, well the rest of us carried on discussing agriculture and commodity marketing. .
                      You're hilarious - just look at the top ten threads. It's anything but.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                        You're hilarious - just look at the top ten threads. It's anything but.
                        For a few weeks posters seemed to be adhering to the rules. The really vocal chicken little crowd just went quiet, and the conspiracy theorists reluctantly eventually went to the appropriate forum. Unfortunately it has now turned back into the Covid forum again. Now that it is apparently OK to post repetitive covid threads, the most vocal posters on both sides are back with a vengeance.
                        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jan 27, 2022, 00:08.

Comment

Lorrie Goldstein
                          @sunlorrie
                          ·
                          8h
                          Police are worried about a potential threat from COUNTER PROTESTERS
                          "I can tell you that within the last 24 hours the Ottawa Police Service received a direct threat from a counter-protest source to the safety of our officers. That is the reality of what we’ve been dealing with."

It will be government-supported, well-organized and well-funded forces that will try to derail this movement by using some unhinged, disposable idiot.
                          Last edited by burnt; Jan 27, 2022, 04:15.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                            2 million people didn’t get a 2nd shot. What was their reasoning? Just decided to be an anti vaxxer after getting a shot. Not likely.

That group holds the secret to what these vaxxed actually did to people. Maybe some news outlet should interview them.
                            Complete bullshit now mavericks have been called
                            Out and back peddling they are not anti vaxer???
                            Meaning they agree the vax works since well they are
                            90% vaxed. But the extremists in their midst continued
                            To push that the vax is killing people lmao
                            Then you have the hate truduea group and now
                            That’s not what this is about either.
                            So 90% vaxed can go wherever and do whatever
                            What’s the point of this?
                            In a month Omnicron is showing it should run its
                            Course. Moe and Kenney know they can’t let up too
                            Soon or our hospitals will be overrun again as it did
                            4 times killing more people than should have. Meaning
                            The constraints work or why are Moe and Kenney getting.
                            Free pass from the truckers???
                            This will be near over in a month due to constraints
                            And vax. So what is the point of this??
                            Weren’t all the Fox News fake news reporters that
                            Are stoking rights to not get vaccinated having
                            To get vaccinated in order to work at fox?

Because this is nothing
                            More than a small extremist attempt at a
                            Canadian version of Jan 6 in the USA use a few
                            Legitimate people take advantage of them then
                            Stoke all the lunatics to go to the capital make
                            The agenda vague enough to include enough crazies
                            Knowing dam well they are enough crazies
                            That will do something because you don’t have
                            Enough legit people to support your cause
                            Then when you get called out try to hide in the background.

If there is violence and someone innocent gets hurt
                            This will be on the maverick party and all it’s extreme
                            Q anon wanna be including the racist whackos of
                            Extremistville
                            Truduea won
                            Biden won.
                            Those two losers won because your ideas are even
                            More loser oriented.
                            Last edited by riders2010; Jan 27, 2022, 05:15.

Comment

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases while the citizens may act only by permission, which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history – the stage of rule by brute force."

Ayn Rand

Quite a few countries that were up until recently considered to be Western democracies have now fallen into the "brute force" category.

It almost defies understanding that the people have been so willingly compliant with the evil dictators up to this point.

We have a problem and there is a large group of people that recognize it and are now moving to correct it.

The worm has turned.

Expect the maggot dictator to use whatever means he deems necessary to maintain his evil control over his "subjects".

Comment

Originally posted by burnt View Post
                                Lorrie Goldstein
                                @sunlorrie
                                ·
                                8h
                                Police are worried about a potential threat from COUNTER PROTESTERS
                                "I can tell you that within the last 24 hours the Ottawa Police Service received a direct threat from a counter-protest source to the safety of our officers. That is the reality of what we’ve been dealing with."

It will be government-supported, well-organized and well-funded forces that will try to derail this movement by using some unhinged, disposable idiot.
                                Maybe take a look at what’s occurred the fights posted
                                On various media involving the quack convoy on the way
                                Take a look at the writing on the trucks and trailers?
                                Anti semitism, native slurs, what they’re going to do to truduea
                                etc it’s all there being posted. Crimes already have been committed.
                                And haven’t even got there.
                                Pretty sure that’s why the maverick rep posted
                                Now no violence no extremists which I give
                                Her credit for but just like trump can hardly believe
                                Someone wouldn’t know this would be need little
                                Provoking. There has to be some responsibility there.

I wonder what would happen if Quebec truckers
                                backed by A Quebec radicle group.
                                Rolled into Regina or Edmonton and started to accuse
                                Our leaders here of things and had posters that were anti
                                West? What would people think here? I wouldn’t be impressed
                                who would be provoking who?
                                Last edited by riders2010; Jan 27, 2022, 05:06.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...