• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I declare a truce.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m arrogant and proud. I believe in evolution and I’ll eventually die 🤷*♀️

Comment

A truce with the hypocrite troll from Alberta and his enablers? We tried that already several times and it didn't work.

A5 starts losing the war of words then reverts back to personal attacks and wild accusations when the questions get hard and the going get tough.

The site is chock full of right wing trolls and master baiters, with obviously nothing much else to entertain themselves, even during the busy farming season.

Have a great weekend! Try to have some fun besides on Agrisilly.

Comment

Oh look AB, I think he just called me your groupie!

Which busy farming season are we currently in? The waiting for it to rain to see if it’s worth spraying one? Or the one where the equipment goes back and forth on its own, giving the driver a quarter mile for compositions? Or a different one?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          Oh look AB, I think he just called me your groupie!

Which busy farming season are we currently in? The waiting for it to rain to see if it’s worth spraying one? Or the one where the equipment goes back and forth on its own, giving the driver a quarter mile for compositions? Or a different one?
          Correct except for last half of the sentence

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2023-06-10 at 7.38.16 am.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.8 KB
ID:	775182

Comment

Honest comment.

One of my pet peeves is the term "agrisilly" and mentioned it numerous times.

Is that to bait me in particular glenn? Just wondering mate had hoped your above that.

Olive brabch has been offered at least think about it to improve agriville.

Anyway im all spruced up , ready to head to world gin day festival, looking like a urbanite errr well best i can "cant put lipstick on a pig as they say"

Have a top weekend guys gals convertables

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post

[ATTACH]12722[/ATTACH]
              I'm just going to pretend that that is an accurate assessment of the situation. No one burst my bubble please.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                A truce with the hypocrite troll from Alberta and his enablers? We tried that already several times and it didn't work.
                We?
                As far as I can recall, I have never taken a break from trolling you ever since I first joined this site. Can you please indicate when I offered a truce in the past?
                And thank you for being a willing participant in my experiment. I should mention that there is no monetary compensation, it is purely voluntary.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

A5 starts losing the war of words then reverts back to personal attacks and wild accusations when the questions get hard and the going get tough.

The site is chock full of right wing trolls and master baiters, with obviously nothing much else to entertain themselves, even during the busy farming season.

Have a great weekend! Try to have some fun besides on Agrisilly.

Comment

Stockholm syndrome comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                      Honest comment.

One of my pet peeves is the term "agrisilly" and mentioned it numerous times.

Is that to bait me in particular glenn? Just wondering mate had hoped your above that.

Olive brabch has been offered at least think about it to improve agriville.

Anyway im all spruced up , ready to head to world gin day festival, looking like a urbanite errr well best i can "cant put lipstick on a pig as they say"

Have a top weekend guys gals convertables
                      How else would you describe a site that hosts real flat earthers and most of the usual posters don't say much because he is part of the tribe with similar political and world views. LOL
                      Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 10, 2023, 07:20.

Comment

Can’t imagine why…

Comment

Here is one of BL's most recent posts and you think this is not really silly? Okay then.

And a lot of the climate change anti science denial crap is almost in the same league as BL's thinking.

"Simple trigonometry my friends. The sun is no where near 93,000,000 miles away like they claim. The sun is local and revolves around us on the level plain. I took the picture below other day.

Name: Screenshot_20230609_203905_TikTok.jpg Views: 21 Size: 63.0 KB

Name: Screenshot_20230607_211229_Gallery.jpg Views: 21 Size: 48.4 KB

Comment

I let BLs public derailments alone because who wants to meddle in something embarrassing?
                            Your years long display of throwing feces out of your cage at times elicits response even in those intelligent enough to know better.

Comment

But what about the other embarrassing posts and posters who throw feces from their cage?

The rules are only for the other guys you disagree with? LOL

Comment

Sure, but I'd say you hold the record for antagonism and blind fanaticism.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...