• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I declare a truce.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    14,000 people killed in a civil war that started in 2014 is peace?
    No doubt the civil war helped out by the Russians.

Comment

The test subject is still using derogatory terms such as agrisilly.

Still using the condescending narcissistic LOL.

Still guilty of projecting.

Grammar is deteriorating, what is "wanna"?
      Yup and the nit picker with nothing better to do resorts to personal attacks and more silliness because that's all he has left!

Because A5 you can't seem to come up with evidence or a serious credible argument to back up your flaky opinions.

In fact you embarrassingly posted evidence that directly contradicts your opinions on grid stability!

That's right up there with we are going to run out of carbon dioxide if we don't keep burning fossil fuels! Pure flake! LOL

Comment

This record has a skip in it.

Comment

You mean A5s record, because he has been bringing up the same tired, pathetic, lame, juvenile attempts to discredit me from day one? LOL

Comment

Yes, that’s exactly who I mean. Way to pick that up.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
              Yes, that’s exactly who I mean. Way to pick that up.
              The test subject doesn't seem to recognize sarcasm.

Comment

The test subject doesn't seem to recognize sarcasm.
                Oh he recognizes it. He just chooses to interpret it in a way that he prefers more than how it’s intended.

Probably just like what he thinks you do with evidence 😂

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

Because A5 you can't seem to come up with evidence or a serious credible argument to back up your flaky opinions.

LOL
                  Do you really expect to elicit serious credible responses to your taunts when you include LOL in every post? When you refer to the website which so graciously provides you with a soapbox as "silly"?
                  When you respond to every serious response with accusations of being a flat earther?
                  Etc. etc.
                  Have you considered that the quality of the responses may be directly correlated with the quality and maturity of the questions?

Go back and reread my various discussions with dml, we were both able to remain civil, mature, respectful and had the humility to concede a point occasionally, even though we disagreed on most things. Then contrast that with your approach.

Comment

Oh he recognizes it. He just chooses to interpret it in a way that he prefers more than how it’s intended.

Probably just like what he thinks you do with evidence 😂
                    Yes, a great example of projection.

Comment

The real question…

Who puts the silly in AgriSilly?

Comment

The real question…

Who puts the silly in AgriSilly?
                        I have noticed that over in the adult forum, no one has uttered the word Agrisilly ever since the originator of this term was promoted into his rightful position as the star of the Rural Issues forum.

Probably just a coincidence though. Most likely there are many factors, very similar to the random coincidence of more unreliable electricity and higher consumer prices.

Comment

I have noticed that over in the adult forum, no one has uttered the word Agrisilly ever since the originator of this term was promoted into his rightful position as the star of the Rural Issues forum.

Probably just a coincidence though. Most likely there are many factors, very similar to the random coincidence of more unreliable electricity and higher consumer prices.
                          And 98% of the threads are civil , who can figure that out 🤔

Comment

I have been guilty of calling it Wienerville on occasion, but not since the segregation.
                            And really, what are we doing?
                            Interacting with someone who has clearly shown through innumerable examples that they are not here for that, nor are they capable.

Comment

I call it AngryVille 😂

Comment

I call it AngryVille 😂
                                But that is discriminatory against my attempts to bring humor to the forum. And my efforts to have fun with, and at the expense of the angry and silly posters who take themselves too seriously.

Can we call it amusementville to be inclusive?
                                In fact, I had one poster reach out to me to see if I would provide comic entertainment for an AGM.
                                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 14, 2023, 21:49.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...