• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I declare a truce.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Obsession is a terrible waste of time and so is this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
      PS Perhaps that is too sexist of me to presume that I am the lead researcher and my groupie is the research assistant. Perhaps it is the other way around?
      A woman’s role in life is to be the leader, all while letting the man feel he’s the leader so his ego doesn’t suffer. You’re free to carry on 😊

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
        Obsession is a terrible waste of time and so is this thread.
        So a thread about a truce is a waste of time.
        Coming from the poster who has been one of the most vocal supporters of the war in ukraine. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
          A woman’s role in life is to be the leader, all while letting the man feel he’s the leader so his ego doesn’t suffer. You’re free to carry on 😊
          Thank you. I will play the role of Dr. Bunsen honeydew, you can play Beaker.
          Since Chuck is a big fan of science, he can play himself.
          Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 12, 2023, 15:04.

Comment

So a thread about a truce is a waste of time.
            Coming from the poster who has been one of the most vocal supporters of the war in ukraine. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised.
            I am not a supporter of war per say , but I am a supporter of Ukraines right to defend themselves against a ruthless thug. As for your truce, do you want only things said you agree with and a meek and mild opposition or do you want to man up and defend your position?
            Last edited by agstar77; Jun 12, 2023, 15:08.

Comment

I am not a supporter of war per say , but I am a supporter of Ukraines right to defend themselves against a ruthless thug. As for your truce, do you want only things said you agree with and a meek and mild opposition or do you want to man up and defend your position?
              Okay. So you're not a warmonger, you just support the wars that the media tells you to support. I understand.
              Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 12, 2023, 17:30.

Comment

Not schooled in debate decorum or hypothesis construction.
                I suspect A5 has more sisu than I could access and Chuck has more blind faith in his beliefs than I care to have.
                I do know who's harder to comprehend when he writes his own material. Interjecting supposed sly jabs and sleights of hand to fit his narrative.
                Who pastes highly editorialized articles as proof of his being unimpeachably correct. Who is playable as a jukebox. And who has his own forum and caused almost as many people to leave as BTO.
                1 or 2 exaggerated personality traits don't make a disorder. Hell, I don't even like the use of that word.
                Most negative emotions are based in a feeling of hurt. Well, I didn't do it.
                Proof enough to me of my earlier assessments lie in most of what he writes.
                Like the old sailor who was told by the prostitute he was doing 3 knots.
                Not hard, not in, and not getting his money back.
                May I suggest Twitter.

Comment

Furthermore.
                  Who unerringly projects disdain for one province. One group of farmers and one political party? One. Never an opinion, concession, or acknowledgement outside a narrow band.
                  So one sided as if of glass. Thin, painted glass.
                  I don't feel sorry for you just those influenced by people like you.
                  This is far beyond a right or left parameter. Are you really any different than a Trump supporter? You have a chance to prove it.
                  We can all hopefully do better than blindly imbibe the words from the podcast influencers. Of any stripe.
                  Rise above or get your own channel. You are not an Orange Saskatchewan Tucker Carlson. Not here at least.
                  And the projected superiority at times simply deserves a f off. And the maturity and wisdom to accept that, shut up and move on.

Comment

You support their right to defend themselves?

Comment

Okay. So you're not a warmonger, you just support the wars that the media tells you to support. I understand.
                      No you don't have an f ing clue. I don't watch Fux like you do.
                      Last edited by agstar77; Jun 12, 2023, 21:42.

Comment

No you don't have an f ing clue.
                        And how many people do you know who are currently living in the Donbas, or have lived there since 2014?

Comment

There was peace before Russia invaded. No need for a truce.

Comment

There was peace before Russia invaded. No need for a truce.
                            14,000 people killed in a civil war that started in 2014 is peace?

Comment

I am starting to think Furrow is right, there are a lot of posters on Agrisilly of a certain point of view who don't wanna work and would rather waste their time complaining and nit picking about nothing. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                                I am starting to think Furrow is right, there are a lot of posters on Agrisilly of a certain point of view who don't wanna work and would rather waste their time complaining and nit picking about nothing. LOL
                                The test subject is still using derogatory terms such as agrisilly.

Still using the condescending narcissistic LOL.

Still guilty of projecting.

Grammar is deteriorating, what is "wanna"?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...