• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I declare a truce.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a matter of opinion because you disagree with me on many points.

And there are more who are on the other side who you seem to support more often than not.

Comment

Chuck, you are deflecting from the topic of this thread.
      It was about your behavior, not big lentils conspiracy theories.
      Do you have any comments on the preliminary results of this experiment? I see you have moved the goal posts to now blaming every other poster for your disrespectful behavior. Or that I am guilty of future crimes therefore your behavior is justified.
      It makes me thankful that my boys are teenagers now. They have outgrown this phase where they justify every indiscretion because someone else made them do it.
      They learned the concept of personal responsibility at a young age.
      Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 10, 2023, 08:21.

Comment

So says the hypocrite troll from Alberta who breaks his own pretend rules of decorum again and again!

Nobody is falling for your bullshit that I am the only one who has a bad tone! Cry us a river of woe!

You admitted several times that you like to troll! Did you already forget that? LOL Early onset or just selective memory?

You want us to ignore your own bad trolling behavior and personal attacks? Your record speaks for itself.

Comment

You sure like rules Chuck.

Rules for you. Rules for AB. Different rules for everyone!

What rules am I supposed to follow? I think that memo failed to arrive.

You ever think Lentil is having the time of his life turning you into a rabid LOLer discussing how the earth is flat and how the sun is the same as the moon? It couldn’t be that he’s trolling the troll and winning Oscar’s for it because you fall hook, line and LOL for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
            You sure like rules Chuck.

Rules for you. Rules for AB. Different rules for everyone!

What rules am I supposed to follow? I think that memo failed to arrive.

You ever think Lentil is having the time of his life turning you into a rabid LOLer discussing how the earth is flat and how the sun is the same as the moon? It couldn’t be that he’s trolling the troll and winning Oscar’s for it because you fall hook, line and LOL for it.
            Could also be that it just isn't nearly as much fun to respond to lentils trolling. He doesn't take himself too seriously, doesn't have grossly inflated ego, shows humility and a sense of humor in his calm and measured responses. What fun is that?

Comment

Are you two sure you don't have anything better to do than spend a lot of time complaining about my "tone"?

Especially when one of the complainers is "tone deaf" to his own bad behavior and trolling.

Surely you have better things to do?

Comment

Nope, you’re top priority.

Doesn’t that make you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Comment

I am top priority? High praise indeed. At least I am number one at something. LOL

Comment

Everyone needs a goal, even if it’s to be the #1 troll to get shot down.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
                      Early onset or just selective memory?
                      speaks for itself.
                      I take exception to that statement. Having lost my own father to dementia which started far too young. There's nothing funny about this disease.
                      I am offering you a truce, and treating you with respect right now, and this is how you return the favor.

Comment

Im moving on from rural issues sadly enjoyed posting family stuff and non farming stuff.

Heading over to commodity section.

Another notch in your belt glenn.

Everyones trying to help ya mate, just think before ya post.

see ya on the "other side"

Comment

I lost an elderly parent with dementia as well. It's a painfull experience and much worse when it happens early in life.

But we all know in your case its obviously intentionally selective memory.

You have never respected my opinions and have trolled me from the start, sometimes with absurd inflammatory accusations.

So any of your offers of respect and a truce are hollow window dressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Landdownunder View Post
                            Im moving on from rural issues sadly enjoyed posting family stuff and non farming stuff.

Heading over to commodity section.

Another notch in your belt glenn.

Everyones trying to help ya mate, just think before ya post.

see ya on the "other side"
                            But you don't seem to mind when your side is very disrespectful and offensive to posters they disagree with?

Just more faux outrage?

Just another personal attack? That's all you guys got?
                            Last edited by chuckChuck; Jun 12, 2023, 07:20.

Comment

its not all we got but we know when its far better to say notting

Comment

I think I should take Blaithin's advice, and keep this experiment going. After all, the test subject seems to be eagerly willing to continue to participate. However inexplicable that may be, considering the results so far have invalidated his hypothesis that his behavior was directly a result of how I was treating him.
                                The lead researcher and my research assistant, (also now known as my groupie, but research assistant sounds more professional) have been trying a different tactic, heaping praise and compliments towards the test subject, and if anything it has made the behavior worse, not better.
                                It is looking increasingly as if the original hypothesis blackpowder put forward is the correct one.

I suppose another variation on this experiment would be if we all followed Landdownunder's lead, and all moved to the adult forum. Then we could still observe the test subject's behavior isolated in his own echo chamber, while removing the potential investigator effect.

PS Perhaps that is too sexist of me to presume that I am the lead researcher and my groupie is the research assistant. Perhaps it is the other way around?
                                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jun 12, 2023, 12:05.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...