• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=agstar77;544957]The Dutch have real grievances. The Freedumbers did not.[/IQUOTE]
    Really? People losing their livelihoods because they had principles to not take an unproven jab for a 99.7% recoverable cold. How many businesses went under due to the Covid scam?

Comment

Agstar simple question, how would you feel if your 7 month pregnant daughter was put on unpaid leave by AHS because she refused to be vaccinated? I realize this response should be in rural issues but Agstar made the statement. She can choose bodily autonomy with governmental support if she had chose to end the pregnancy but she is not allowed to in her view protect the fetus by not getting vaccinated(fyi she is a LPN). Yet Agstar you feel the Convoy’s issues with mandates were not real or legitimate!? Keep in mind that you could not receive unemployment insurance if you were not vaccinated. How many people in Canada were basically forced to be vaccinated or lose their job and starve? You think that is ok do you Agstar?

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        Who else thinks these large farms all getting bought up is a bigger plan that we're all not getting. Because it's not Canadian banks backing. Canadian Banks don't like farmers were a risk they don't want. Billy boy is buying in the USA, Why?

To many days in the sprayer gets you to wonder.
        Are they buying huge blocks to then sell back to the govt for the 30 percent conservation scheme? Or they’ll be the one providing the crop with their holdings while the rest of the peasants land gets turned into wildlife refuge??? Who really knows. Grain companies will love it though, eventually only a handful of mega farms to deal with instead of thousands of small farms. The huge American forestry company that operates in our area did it about 20 years ago. Forced all the small contractors to either merge or sell to a bigger operator.
        Last edited by blueversi; Jul 22, 2022, 09:16. Reason: Add content

Comment

I have a really hard time believing that anyone actually believes that freedom is dumb, it really baffles me.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
            I have a really hard time believing that anyone actually believes that freedom is dumb, it really baffles me.
            Only those who think they have less than thy neighbour

Comment

Finally got cutting hay yesterday, forecast showed a good window of dryness. This mornings forecast shows more days with rain in the next two weeks than without rain. You’re welcome. 😤

Comment

Russia/Ukraine wht export agreement?

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                  Russia/Ukraine wht export agreement?
                  That’s the word
                  What will happen when the Ukraine tries to seed their winter wheat crop this fall .

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                    4 companies control the grain commodity markets.
                    Archer Daniels Midland, Bunge, Cargill, & Louise Dreyfus Co. Better known as the ABCD companies.
                    There is no logical explanation why grain is continually dropping. There isn’t even a Ukraine grain deal done yet.

none except market manipulation so thenn be pigs can get fatter.
                    And now there is - a quite substantial one as well. Hopefully you can see now how markets are forward looking and dont wait for confirmation of facts.

Thats the way it always has been. These things are priced in according to their degree of certainty well before they happen. Prices started going up prior to Putin invading Ukraine as well.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                      The Dutch have real grievances. The Freedumbers did not.
                      Probably best to keep that stuff on Rural Issues or you’ll get banished there with Chuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
                        Agstar simple question, how would you feel if your 7 month pregnant daughter was put on unpaid leave by AHS because she refused to be vaccinated? I realize this response should be in rural issues but Agstar made the statement. She can choose bodily autonomy with governmental support if she had chose to end the pregnancy but she is not allowed to in her view protect the fetus by not getting vaccinated(fyi she is a LPN). Yet Agstar you feel the Convoy’s issues with mandates were not real or legitimate!? Keep in mind that you could not receive unemployment insurance if you were not vaccinated. How many people in Canada were basically forced to be vaccinated or lose their job and starve? You think that is ok do you Agstar?
                        yes , basically this would be the fault of the conspiracy theory folks who have promoted false information about the safety of the vaccines. blame the dark web for these poor folk who have been taken in by those lies. I have sympathy for them but they made their bed.

Comment

Originally posted by WiltonRanch View Post
                          Probably best to keep that stuff on Rural Issues or you’ll get banished there with Chuck.
                          no problem , I did not start this garbage, look to who did.

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                            real freedom is not dumb but the ottawa protesters view of it sure is.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                              yes , basically this would be the fault of the conspiracy theory folks who have promoted false information about the safety of the vaccines. blame the dark web for these poor folk who have been taken in by those lies. I have sympathy for them but they made their bed.
                              Actually in this case it has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. As I pointed out she is a LPN. Her decision was based on what she personally observed at work. She is a very intelligent person who can make her own observations and decisions. As for myself, I also am not into conspiracy theories or the dark web but I am certainly tired of the lack of honesty and integrity in government!

Comment

ok let’s get back to ctt do op report.

will china go after taiwan and will our weak leaders do nothing and will prices go up or down

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...