• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hamloc View Post
    Actually in this case it has nothing to do with conspiracy theories. As I pointed out she is a LPN. Her decision was based on what she personally observed at work. She is a very intelligent person who can make her own observations and decisions. As for myself, I also am not into conspiracy theories or the dark web but I am certainly tired of the lack of honesty and integrity in government!
    I started a big post about the stupidity on conspiracy theories and urban legends and how they result from dishonest government and power hungry forces being dishonest to the people which creates distrust and conspiracy theories. When you try to pull the wool over peoples eyes much like religion people make up things to explain what they can’t figure out. Humans aren’t stupid and their intuition leads to some plausible and sometimes accurate conclusions. In Canada our leadership is leftist and the right leaning people have the monopoly on conspiracy theories but when Harper was in power the theories from the lefties about him selling out the country abounded and that he was to blame for everything. Trudeau could get away blaming him for everything like Romanow blamed everything on Devine but 30 years later all the wrong things he done benefit us while Romanow’s legacy is forgettable aside from the pain. The smugness of the lefties is gross and I hope when our government is rid of the cuks we can go back to the loonies on here like Burbert cause they were entertaining.

Comment

Guys, you arent going to have much luck preaching freedom and rights to the people who want the CWB back.

They latch on to the flavour of the day like vaccines or climate change hoping thats the issue that ushers it back in.

I mean are you surprised they want vaccine passports and travel tracking apps. These are the people who loved quota books.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
        4 companies control the grain commodity markets.
        Archer Daniels Midland, Bunge, Cargill, & Louise Dreyfus Co. Better known as the ABCD companies.
        There is no logical explanation why grain is continually dropping. There isn’t even a Ukraine grain deal done yet.
        This is what JP Morgan has to say about the Ukraine ports agreement.

One statement stands out, grains are extremely oversold according to their analysis of the situation.
        https://mobile.twitter.com/BuBarrelB...667520/photo/1
        Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Jul 22, 2022, 14:17.

Comment

And Goldman:
          Goldman: there is extreme value in commodities and commodity equities (particularly oil and gas)

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
            Guys, you arent going to have much luck preaching freedom and rights to the people who want the CWB back.

They latch on to the flavour of the day like vaccines or climate change hoping thats the issue that ushers it back in.

I mean are you surprised they want vaccine passports and travel tracking apps. These are the people who loved quota books.
            Yes yes yes!! Much as I’m a smaller mixed producer who would be all that’s left who would support the stupidity of the cwb or any other leftist government intervention, my family background and upbringing causes me to call bullshit. When my previous generations were supporting the ccf they were literally in poverty and needed help which the current government did not provide. Sure Medicare, oas, ui, cpp, and even the cwb cgc were necessary in their time. Today conservatives and leftists alike enjoy a lot of the social safety nets and we are willing to pay for it as it provides benefits to ourselves and society in general. The cwb is dead cause it sucked and outside of loony NFU nuts and dying codgers no one wants it back. What worries me is people have become lazy and dependent on the government to carve their destinies. Not even just that but government has caused us to be dependent on them. It’s a chicken or egg first scenario. The saints become naives because it’s easier to be a naive if you understand basic university economics. At the end when you run out of saints who holds up the whole scheme? Leftists only exist when they can blame someone for their problems. There was a time when they were probably justified but now they blame climate change but they’ll buy their Amazon and Walmart crap and push the pollution to China. They’re bigger hypocrites than the “man” they fought in the past. If they were truly looking to fight the good fight they’d be wanting to put domestic industry on a footing to be competitive against garbage from polluting shitholes with questionable governance and human rights abuses. It’s easy to give lip service but to put the rubber on the road is a different story. I’m a moderate conservative so I think but anytime leftists are smug about things I have to just ask what have you assholes accomplished in the last 20 years which has improved anything aside from catering to special interests and freaks?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              And Goldman:
              Goldman: there is extreme value in commodities and commodity equities (particularly oil and gas)
              https://twitter.com/i/status/1550065588818558977
              AF, you are going to see all the WEF acolytes, virtue signaling morons and economic illiterates beat a quick retreat from sanctions next month. Russia is just toying with them. Showing them their net zero future.

Comment

Originally posted by agstar77 View Post
                no problem , I did not start this garbage, look to who did.
                Sounds like the kid that got the beats every day after school!

Comment

Originally posted by TSIPP View Post
                  Sounds like the kid that got the beats every day after school!
                  More likely she was the the bitchy girl

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
                    More likely she was the the bitchy girl
                    Makes sense from the way the response was worded.

Comment

With this Federal pissing around with Nitrogen and Farting cows and a Climate change environment Canada is getting really sick.

So tomorrow I will post Organic vs Fertilized crops you pick which one makes money for the farmer is healthy and something most want.

Organic is bullshit.

Comment

How is Trudeau going to stop me from using Nitrogen. Tax it I guess. He cant control supply.

How does he know how much I might use.

And this will just go to the supreme court again. Those fools got talked into CO2 as a pollutant, but NO wasnt on the list. How many natural occurring elements are we going to ban

Comment

Comment

Your income tax is one way he has all corporate accounts.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                              Your income tax is one way he has all corporate accounts.
                              The Carbon Tax going to $150/t… good luck stopping that one…

The Supreme Court is a Big part of our Problem… they read into the words’new’ meanings that advance any woke social fad… our Founding forefathers are rolling over in their graves.

Comment

I’m preparing for this madness with more legume covers and perennial forages but then the csuckers want to ban our cows. How do I survive along with the rest of us? Seriously any of you leftards on here in ag justifying are just like the good Germans who turned a blind eye to the camps and ovens. You’re guilty by complacency and the enemy of agriculture. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...