• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rural Issues

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You gotta laugh at the absurdity of some of A5's posts. He likes to whine and accuse me of being offensive when he runs out of good arguments.

But as I pointed out A5 and several of the usual suspects accused me of being a pedophile supporter, a baby killer and a mother killer.

All because I spoke up in defense of LGBQT people, being pro-choice and expressing concern about the tragedy of the thousands of seniors deaths in long term care because of covid and neglect.

So who are the offensive, hypocrites on Agrisilly?

They can dish it out, but they can't take it. A bunch of cry babies! LOL

Comment

It sounds like there’s a scratch on an old vinyl record in here somewhere…

Comment

For the really slow ones you gotta repeat your self so they get it! LOL

So you don't mind if A5 and the usual suspects are even more offensive?

Get off the fence and take a stand.

Comment

Did I say you were offensive? I thought I said you were repetitive.

The thing I’ve found about life is I’m a lot happier, and have a lot more energy, if I don’t focus so much on how everyone else may be being offensive. Instead I just focus on myself. I can control myself, can’t control anyone else.

What do I gain by telling someone they’re offensive? Either they already know, and don’t care, or they don’t think they are and me saying so isn’t going to change anything because to them, there’s nothing to change.

But hey, you want to deflect from me making fun of you about being a broken record to me being a what? weak willed person allowing offenders to run willy nilly? have at er. I’m comfortable with my moral compass.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            For the really slow ones you gotta repeat your self so they get it! LOL
            So, how is that strategy working out for you, have you won over a lot of converts to your way of thinking? Not driven away the handful of former supporters?
            What is the definition of insanity, doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results.

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
            Get off the fence and take a stand.
            Because don't you know, ideologues always take an unwavering ideological politically motivated stance on every issue, never to be reconsidered regardless of evolving evidence, isn't that right forage?

Comment

Blaithin hit the nail on the head as to why I'm deleting for now.

Yes, it seems ideologues become so blinded they see nothing else and become bullies.
              Far too prevalent in the world right now.
              I'm not butt hurt, just taking a break from all "anti-social" media.

Comment

"For the really slow ones you gotta repeat your self so they get it! "

99% of us have been trying...but rational reasoning thinking seems to be lacking.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                  Blaithin hit the nail on the head as to why I'm deleting for now.

Yes, it seems ideologues become so blinded they see nothing else and become bullies.
                  Far too prevalent in the world right now.
                  I'm not butt hurt, just taking a break from all "anti-social" media.
                  Your wit and wisdom and pull no bunches approach will be sorely missed.
                  Fortunately this is what is happening not only on irrelevant social media sites such as this, but in professional associations and scientific associations and government institutions. People with morals and integrity and a sense of right and wrong leave in disgust, and after a while, all that is left is the chucks and they're ilk who then proclaim themselves a majority with a consensus.
                  Look at the NFU for a perfect example. Nothing left but a bunch of chuckChuck's
                  Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 7, 2023, 12:09.

Comment

Isn't it ironic how Chuck got all defensive when the question of his sexual persuasion came up, even suggesting resorting to violence.
                    The same poster who has been lecturing the rest of us about being bigots and how he alone supports LGBT....

Hypocrite as usual.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                      Isn't it ironic how Chuck got all defensive when the question of his sexual persuasion came up, even suggesting resorting to violence.
                      The same poster who has been lecturing the rest of us about being bigots and how he alone supports LGBT....

Hypocrite as usual.
                      Coming from the Libertarian hypocrite who sets the gold standard for calling the pot black! LOL

Not only do you and some of the agrisilly extremists call me a pedophile supporter, a baby killer and a mother killer, now I am gay too and resort to violence when challenged? LOL

You must be really irritated and uncomfortable.

But don't let that stop you from coming up with more lame and silly rebuttals.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...