• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rural Issues

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
    Perhaps you should try it sometime before announcing that it doesn't work. You have my word that I will respond in kind if you ever want to give that a try.
    Nothing wrong with the discussion about private health care except you don't provide any evidence to support your argument or answer any of my questions like where would the profit come from?

Comment

That would just be life though wouldn’t it.

You act nice, you’re polite, you’re kind and funny, and there will always be somebody who’s a jerk in response.

You let the jerk dictate how you act and quickly, you’re a jerk too.

Comment

You talking about A5?

There are a lot of thin skinned people on Agrislly don't you think?

As I said I just ignore the really dumb offensive ones. And I know that I am not going to change the mind of the hard asses on Agrislly with nice.

But its kind a fun to watch them squirm.

Comment

Well no, you’re the one who said it.

Look A5, he doesn’t think you’re really dumb OR offensive, since he never ignores you! 👍👍

Comment

Yeah he's okay!

Even when he tries to accuse me of being a pedophile supporter, baby killier, and mother killer. LOL

I know he says those things just because he frustrated and can't come up with a good reasonable argument to counter mine.

You gotta laugh when he says I have been banished to the childs room but he keeps joining in again and again!
            Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 6, 2023, 09:57.

Comment

If this was elementary school you two would be considered to have crushes on one another.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post

BTW A5 how is the fundraising going for the wrongly charged who planned to kill cops in Coutts?
                This is a perfect example of the straw man arguments you constantly bring up. How many times have you and forage night this up as if I am somehow supposed to know something about it, and I am supposed to defend against something I have no connection to or knowledge about. And m, as usual, it has zero relevance to the topic we are discussing. Do you get frustrated that I don't take your bait?
                Last edited by AlbertaFarmer5; Apr 6, 2023, 13:58.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                  Well no, you’re the one who said it.

Look A5, he doesn’t think you’re really dumb OR offensive, since he never ignores you! 👍👍
                  Yes, I was very flattered to read that. I am really moving up in the social media hierarchy. First I got my very own personal online stalker, and now this.

Comment

If this was elementary school you two would be considered to have crushes on one another.
                    I doubt that. I would have punched him in the nose for being annoying! LOL

Comment

I’m told the boys that punch you are the ones that like you.

Comment

Thats what liberals do allright , dont take much for them to turn nasty

Comment

What do the rest of the contributors here think about this? Should I report this threat of violence to the admins? I offer Chuck an olive branch, and he threatens to punch me in the nose. Or should I counter his argument with something really grown up like oh yeah, my dad could beat up your dad?
                          Or is this physical threat going to turn out the same as all of the bluster and bravado that his online personality exhibits, then as soon as confronted with reality, turn tail and run?
                          Personally, I think violence is always the solution when someone annoys me. It's the grown up way to respond to any situation. That's not the sort of response which would ever justify being banished to the kids table in perpetuity, as seems to be the case.

Thanks for being such a good sport throughout this thread chuck, it's been highly entertaining. Wouldn't be the same without you.

Comment

Nothing wrong with the discussion about private health care except you don't provide any evidence to support your argument or answer any of my questions like where would the profit come from?
                            This post is just the perfect example of the frustration of trying to have a civil two-sided debate with chuck. Not only is this attempted distraction and deflection in the wrong thread completely and entirely off topic. But he has been asking it relentlessly in the healthcare thread, meanwhile, he asked me this exact same question in the healthcare thread back in February, and I answered. As usual, he ignored the response, if he even read it, he never did acknowledge it. Just continues to make the claim that I won't answer his question. I'm not sure how many times I have to answer the same question?
                            Link to the previous thread in case Chuck wants to go back and acknowledge the answer. And continue the debate in a civil manner.

Comment

Amen Amen Amen tis easter christ has risen even if she has boobs

Go blaithin your on a roll

Comment

I’m told the boys that punch you are the ones that like you.
                                Maybe for boys and girls? But when a boy punches a boy in the nose the message is not love!

I never threw a punch in school ever. I used words instead.
                                Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 7, 2023, 08:18.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...