• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rural Issues

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see the hypocrite delf declared troll is back! LOL

Where did Blaithin go? I thought she was here to standup for decency and cleanup the name calling on Agrisilly!

Maybe she only stands up for you if she agrees with you?
    Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 6, 2023, 09:05.

Comment

Originally posted by chuckChuck View Post
      I see the hypocrite troll is back! LOL
      I told you before, I will stop anytime you want. All I ask is that you start to act like a respectable member of this community, I will reciprocate with the same respect that you offer everyone else.

Comment

Says A5 who admitted long ago he likes harassing and being a troll! What a hypocrite! LOL

So we disagree on most things. Do you agree on everything with everybody else?

If you can't stand the heat in kitchen what are you doing in the kitchen?

Many of you just don't like your opinions to be challenged or have a hard time backing up your opinions with some credible evidence.

Your one sided complaining about me is a sign you are losing the argument.
        Shit chucky , you don’t agree with anyone , anytime
        When we agreed with and supported your post on thatcher , you started arguing with yourself
        Just getting old , lol

Comment

I didn't say losers. I clarified my post by adding losing the argument. I originally just said losing.

So does this mean you are going to stand up against all the trolls who call me names too and personally attack my integrity? To be fair I certainly hope so.
          Oh editing to try and get around it.

You could’ve just said it was your opinion they do lose and you do win and it would be fine, even backed up by no fact or knowledge 😂

I believe years ago I did defend you, I have quite similar opinions as you regarding many things. Then your obnoxious personality and superiority complex got old.

Comment

I see the hypocrite delf declared troll is back! LOL

Where did Blaithin go? I thought she was here to standup for decency and cleanup the name calling on Agrisilly!

Maybe she only stands up for you if she agrees with you?
            Maybe , just maybe , she’s out feeding her cows , or working at her job?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
              I told you before, I will stop anytime you want. All I ask is that you start to act like a respectable member of this community, I will reciprocate with the same respect that you offer everyone else.
              Sure you will. You're the one who admitted you are here just to troll me. So troll away. I could care less coming from you! LOL

I am not the one who repeatedly starts the whining about other posters. I just mostly ignore the really dumb offensive ones.

And we have some good discussions even if you fail to ever back up your opinions with a shred of credible evidence!

Comment

The poster who constantly sets out the terms of the argument, decides what is and isn't acceptable evidence, then declares himself the winner, and his opposition the losers doesn't exhibit any of the symptoms of a narcissistic megalomaniacal egotist with a superiority complex.

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                  Maybe , just maybe , she’s out feeding her cows , or working at her job?
                  I am, but it makes me sound like a half assed worker that I’m here nitpicking Chucks vocabulary while working haha

Comment

Originally posted by Blaithin View Post
                    Oh editing to try and get around it.

You could’ve just said it was your opinion they do lose and you do win and it would be fine, even backed up by no fact or knowledge 😂

I believe years ago I did defend you, I have quite similar opinions as you regarding many things. Then your obnoxious personality and superiority complex got old.
                    I am a lot nicer in person! LOL I am sure i am not the only one who annoys you on Agrislly.

BTW The editing didn't change the meaning.

And on Agrisilly you can play nice and many of the usual suspects are still offensive with their personal attacks, opinions and attitudes.

Comment

I am a lot nicer in person! LOL I am sure i am not the only one who annoys you on Agrislly.

BTW The editing didn't change the meaning.

And on Agrisilly you can play nice and many of the usual suspects are still offensive with their personal attacks, opinions and attitudes.
                      You’re right, it didn’t. Losing an argument still insinuates losers.

I hope you’re nicer in person. Otherwise the image you give is a crusty old bugger, alone most of the time, oozing an aura of negativity, which doesn’t sound healthy!

And yes, there’s definitely some on here I find worse than you 😂
                      Last edited by Blaithin; Apr 6, 2023, 09:25.

Comment

You’re right, it didn’t. Losing an argument still insinuates losers.

I hope you’re nicer in person. Otherwise the image you give is a crusty old bugger, alone most of the time, oozing an aura of negativity, which doesn’t sound healthy!

And no, there’s some I find worse than you 😂
                        According to people who do know him personally, he is just as unbearable in person as his online persona. Hard to believe.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                          According to people who do know him personally, he is just as unbearable in person as his online persona. Hard to believe.
                          Ah, but many men are unbearable 😂 He probably wouldn’t stand out near as much in person as he does on here.

No big 2000 word lectures straight from a website for instance.

Comment

Ah, but many men are unbearable 😂 He probably wouldn’t stand out near as much in person as he does on here.

No big 2000 word lectures straight from a website for instance.
                            But ending every spoken sentence with lol, would definitely not be bearable.
                            And speaking of unbearable, in my post about Chuck setting the terms of the argument then declaring himself the winner, I forgot to add that every argument also involves him creating multiple strawman arguments unrelated to the original discussion topic, then demanding that the opponent defend themselves against those as well.

Comment

Perhaps you should try it sometime before announcing that it doesn't work. You have my word that I will respond in kind if you ever want to give that a try.

Comment

Yeah 2000 words is too much to read for some guys who have never read any more than the cartoons and look out their own window and declare there is no human caused climate change!

And I have heard from people who know A5, that he is just as much a hypocrite in person as he is on Agrisilly!

BTW A5 how is the fundraising going for the wrongly charged who planned to kill cops in Coutts?

I would love to keep chatting but it would be good to get something useful done this AM.
                                Last edited by chuckChuck; Apr 6, 2023, 09:45.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...