• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

May beans down 6 1/2 today...and up 10 tonight

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JD4ME:

Whilst it may look like I am ignorning you, I'm waiting for one of the wheatboardy types to scribble something in response to your post.

They do post on here. If they don't ...i'll give it a whirl. One thing about market action over the last 5 weeks is that no one knows more than the other person after a deke like that.

"Normal is the average of two extremes"

Best,

Comment

Thanks Incognito
      was really curious about your thoughts, heck everyones thoughts for that matter the more information the better it is I have my ideas but its nice to see and have a little comversation with others too. I think I'll be locking in some of this 24.81 basis , if you take the law of avergaes though I'm thinking we may see some production problems somewhere this year and may see a rally up above the levels we are currently seeing.
      Current fixed value as of today puts us .24 cents below the Feb pro.
      If we were in line with the pro $204 13.5 cwrs Id be looking seriously at locking in around 30 percent of anticipated production.
      I however wonder with seeding yet to take place I am going to be patient a while longer. All this while being mindful of the predictions of btween 30-50 cents less a bushel next year if there is reasonable production this year.
      Again you just seem to have some good thoughts so that was why I was inquiring.
      Thanks

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...