• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DEFLATION: Comin-in strong

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see lots of little IH and JD tractors showing up at my neighbors farms so I guess ave. work horse price has shot up a bit and keeping them idling ( $8 oats ) when not using them was starting to hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by shtferbrains View Post
      Wheat bought a lot more then.

Friend said his dad used to say a good 1/4 of land and a combine were a similar price?
      still are

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	mt.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.4 KB
ID:	774331

Comment

Looks like grocery retailers in canuckistan are screwing around at the meat counter and marking things up. Then when it doesn't sell, they reduce the price. Just checked the freezer and my wife has picked up meat with two discount tags on it. There is one small steak there that cost $4.38 for 0.332 Kg from the local no frills or 13.19/kg vs the $41/kg shown here. We also get beef direct from farm as well so the freezer is fairly full most of the time. I strongly suspect the feds are encouraging this behavior. Keeping the freezer full of home raised or local beef is critical at this time.

Comment

And most ranchers would make more money and work half the hours at Tim Hortons, I actually hope my four kids don’t follow my foot steps.

Comment

[/QUOTE] Keeping the freezer full of home raised or local beef is critical at this time.[/QUOTE]

The only reason I still have cattle on our farm is because we sell out of our freezer. More $/lb than dad has ever made in his career. Surprisingly a calf with frozen ears taste the same as the rest.....

Comment

Eye of round roasts have been on sale for 3.99/lb at coop for last three weeks. Great beef , we buy them and cut our own steaks. Cheaper than from farm

Comment

Don't shop on the same week gov checks come in it's like trying to buy a combine in JULY .

Comment

Top spec hp model versatile tractor now over $1M.

Comment

Never know what to eggspect these days!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230108_171934_Reddit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	73.0 KB
ID:	774344

Comment

A frigen Wiesel killed all our chickens and now we buy eggs, a dog got a few also, not my dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                          Is that suggested price or an actual quote?

Comment

Originally posted by Taiga View Post
                            Want a chuckle, price out a X9 1100 on tracks with pickup and flex headers. Its so close to $2M may as well call it that.

Comment

Originally posted by TASFarms View Post
                              Is that suggested price or an actual quote?
                              2023 DT620 prices out @ $ 1,046,000
                              Cash price $995,000

Comment

Where and when does this stupidity end!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...