• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trucker Mandate

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casered View Post
    I know a father that died from the vax what do you tell his kids and wife? And look at the ontario numbers vax is trash. Sooner you admit it the better we all are.
    i would say sorry that he died, whatever the cause was. You better get the media all over it with the cause of death, iam assuming you have medical proof of cause of death.

Comment

What ever happened to all those unvaxed Mennonite's in Manitoba?
      Did they all die?

Comment

Hundreds of infected Hutterites in Sk, NONE died. None vaxed to be sure, NOW they are immune?

Comment

I just called youngs in regina. The cnh warehouse is having major issues already according to the parts guys. All our parts are coming into canada from USA. It could be a hundred thousand less trucks crossing the boarder soon every month maybe more. So we are willing to destroy our supply chain? Why? Vax doesn't stop transmission. What can be gained by making truckers vax to cross? I guess for agstar big profits on his moderna stocks. No wonder he wants the mandates, good for his pocketbook.

Comment

Was in Subway other day.
            Owner was refusing the unmasked.
            I thought, "well, they must not be hungry".
            Then he barked at me to adjust my mask properly. Instantly I thought "who the hell are you"?
            I realized, at least for me, it's an authority complex issue at times.
            So for some, being ordered around has a negative result. Now you have to keep increasing pressure to get diminishing results. Eventually you'll reach a max number of compliance. And you'll have to ever increase civil over reach.
            I think we're at this point.
            The hurt to the economy will increase with ever fewer vaxed.
            Our govt is the largest and most insulated employer/influencer in history. You can't phone a fed agency without hearing a long recording wishing me safety. Sincerely reinforcing fear.
            I think we brace for increasing and sustained inflation and shortages due to the naivety of govt. No one seems to understand how a real economy functions.
            And I don't think we are being presented comparative, relatable risk/reward numbers for anything covid related.
            As a leader, I do keep my actions measured and reasonable. I'm vaxed, I don't comment negatively or tell others what to do and I mask when others do.
            And I don't care how loud my outside voice is to be understood through masks and a total wall of plexiglas.
            But I'll remember that owner when I need a sandwich again.
            "Let them truckers roll!"
            Last edited by blackpowder; Jan 19, 2022, 14:10.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
              Was in Subway other day.
              Owner was refusing the unmasked.
              I thought, "well, they must not be hungry".
              Then he barked at me to adjust my mask properly. Instantly I thought "who the hell are you"?
              I realized, at least for me, it's an authority complex issue at times.
              So for some, being ordered around has a negative result. Now you have to keep increasing pressure to get diminishing results. Eventually you'll reach a max number of compliance. And you'll have to ever increase civil over reach.
              I think we're at this point.
              The hurt to the economy will increase with ever fewer vaxed.
              Our govt is the largest and most insulated employer/influencer in history. You can't phone a fed agency without hearing a long recording wishing me safety. Sincerely reinforcing fear.
              I think we brace for increasing and sustained inflation and shortages due to the naivety of govt. No one seems to understand how a real economy functions.
              And I don't think we are being presented comparative, relatable risk/reward numbers for anything covid related.
              As a leader, I do keep my actions measured and reasonable. I'm vaxed, I don't comment negatively or tell others what to do and I mask when others do.
              And I don't care how loud my outside voice is to be understood through masks and a total wall of plexiglas.
              But I'll remember that owner when I need a sandwich again.
              "Let them truckers roll!"
              That's fine but if you can't wear a mask properly take it off and leave. It's pretty easy to wear a mask properly. Those who are not are basically insulting those that do. So I wonder which is more egregious. There is no freedom taken away by wearing a mask or washing your hands or not coughing around others.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                What ever happened to all those unvaxed Mennonite's in Manitoba?
                Did they all die?
                Winkler Boundary Trails Hospital 204 331 8800. Give them a call and find how Covid patients are doing.

Just tell them your a Sask farmer, who is on a farmer chat line debating if Covid vaccines are effective.

Comment

Actually, I'm practically blind without glasses and they fog a lot if nose covered when they're cold.
                  Only in the city and only occasionally, does anyone get called out.
                  Within the owners right of course.
                  Which is not an excuse just an explanation. In a black and white world you are correct.
                  Simply a theory as to why your camp is listened to less and less. And your aid in proving the point is appreciated even if you don't get it, right or wrong. Or did you not read the whole post?
                  I didn't design human nature but it's an interesting study.
                  Last edited by blackpowder; Jan 19, 2022, 14:44.

Comment

Monday in Regina big bank, I am in a line up yo the outside door and I hear some one at the other end with this croupy hacking cough. I high-tailed it out the door. Exit-Stage Right.

Comment

I would've too if immuno compromised.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                        Winkler Boundary Trails Hospital 204 331 8800. Give them a call and find how Covid patients are doing.

Just tell them your a Sask farmer, who is on a farmer chat line debating if Covid vaccines are effective.
                        Answer the question.
                        You and aggie know it all. So must have the numbers..
                        They were all going to die months ago..

Comment

Hey tweety I grant that you have the intelligence to assess this Interview with Professor Cyrille Cohen, head of Immunology at Bar Ilan University and a member of the advisory committee for vaccines for the Israeli Government.

Whether you have the objectivity is the question that your response will prove.

WARNING: This Israeli doc is going to make a lot of (jabber-nazi) heads explode with his expose' on the jab failure.

Yet in spite of his open and unforced admissions of jab failure, he still seems to push to punish the pure bloods.

He chillingly illustrates the near-schizophrenia of the Covidian faith system.

Bottom line:

The jab does not prevent infection or transmission

The jab no longer offers protection to the current plague

"It's almost impossible to stop a respiratory virus"

The jabber card is useless

All the well-intentioned recommendations made earlier were not helpful, "problematic"

Next time "we" would do it differently - like no lock downs, no school closures - "extremely sorry about(that)"

Everything that governments have done have been counterproductive.

Keep in mind, tweety, that Israel is the epicenter of this global-scale experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                            Hundreds of infected Hutterites in Sk, NONE died. None vaxed to be sure, NOW they are immune?
                            Sorry, wrong and wrong. Atleast 2 dead in a local colony and there were many lined up to get a shot at the local clinic.

Comment

Boris just put a stop to masks , etc
                              It’s over in England

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                              • Return to Topic List
                              Working...