• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mea Culpa

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by burnt View Post
    And some animals quite a bit more equal -

Elaine Ermacora Teichgraber
    21h ·
    #whereisjustin
    Three Gov. of Canada flights left Ottawa a few days ago.
    One went to Barbados, one to Turks and Caicos and one to the Bahamas.
    They were followed using Flight Tracker24 software, Government of Canada jets labelled CL60 Challenger Bombardier 600 Series.
    We know "important" people were on board because...
    1. No flight path was registered
    2. No destination was registered
    3. No arrival or disembarkation points were registered
    Those items can only be hidden if you are a VIP Government-Secure flight.
    All three are returning today. Two have returned from Barbados and the Bahamas and one is on its way back as I post this, from Turks and Caicos.
    Boots on the ground at MacDonald-Cartier Airport in Ottawa confirmed landing at 3:28 pm this afternoon.
    They also confirm a Government motorcade arrived and left the airport. As reported by Quebec traffic personnel, the motorcade is headed to Harrington Lake, the Prime Minister's retreat.
    Thanks to Guy Annable and his patriotic soldiers for doing all the legwork to keep us informed, as Canadian Mainstream Media continues to hide the truth.
    More to come...
    I am sure there will have been a Liberal or two on board. I look forward to the cheerleaders on the left voicing their outrage.

I believe the die has been cast. If you travelled out of the the country at Christmas you need to resign from cabinet and committees.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	1EE6607F-4FE2-4447-A497-0878502FB002.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	770645
      Is this legit ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
        [ATTACH]7379[/ATTACH]
        Is this legit ?
        Nah, can't be.

Comment

So where's Kenney(M.I.A.), hasn't been heard from since Jan 1st, had some UCP Minister apologize to Albertans for his fellow UCP members screw ups.

Floor crossing radio host Dannielle Smith is even questioning where is Jason , but did mention Kenney will have to come out of the bunker to address Covid restriction in the near future.

Comment

he's just another "lifer" pig at the trough
            he knew they were gone same as the rest of the provincial leaders , cabinet ministers don't leave the country without a lot of red tape
            same as trudeau knew why those 3 jets went to the caribbean
            the chickens will home home to roost

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...