• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mea Culpa

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spelling aside, if the politicians, who should have more info about Covid then the average citizen, are not worried about getting covid while traveling, then neither should we.

Comment

Their actions speak louder than their fear mongering lies...

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        Their actions speak louder than their fear mongering lies...
        And there you have it folks ! In a nutshell

Comment

I guess we’ll see if they are all in the hospital soon.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
            I guess we’ll see if they are all in the hospital soon.
            no, they are sitting at home for the next 14 days in isolation while still collecting their government paycheques.

Travel is not illegal. Travel can even be done safely. That is not the point. It is the immorality of telling those that elected them not to travel to the point people like Saskfarmer actually posted a number of times before Christmas that travel to the US is not allowed and then have the audacity to travel themselves; and even to try to hide their travels by prerecording Christmas greetings at home and posting them while they are actually out of country. It is the fact they are imposing restrictions and regulations on citizens which they are not following themselves.
            Last edited by dmlfarmer; Jan 4, 2021, 09:00.

Comment

i would like to know if they had to have a negative test upon re-entry
              bet not ?

Comment

Here's the point for me.
                The aristocratic class our politicians seem to be developing.
                Outwardly flaunted in the East by the Trudeau bloodline to name an obvious example.
                Ford's minister lived worlds apart from his constituents. That's not the crime. Losing all credibility with voters is.
                Rex Murphy said something about politicians using their last available pitch. "We are of and for the common people" We are in this together". And then prove its a lie.
                St Kitts? 17 YEARS in Hawaii??
                How many voters will ever get there?
                How many less this year???
                I guess we can eat cake.

Kenney had better start getting both barrels hot or he's gone. All hat and no cattle. I've listened to him on TV since his voice was squeaky. I voted for him because there was no one else.
                All false promises regarding Ottawa.
                He talks a shell game. Now he lied about not knowing.

People have forgotten what it feels like to have politicians that "do" something. A lost skill and forgotten requisite.

Churchill had to be reined in constantly. Today's bunch are rummaging for wig powder.
                I'm disgusted and ticked off.
                I'm sending this to Kenney

Comment

I wouldn’t stick my nose out of my house for fourteen days if I was them.

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                    I wouldn’t stick my nose out of my house for fourteen days if I was them.
                    Why would a politician especially when now they will get 14 days of paid quarantine time courtesy of the taxpayer. 💰

I expect the media to start turning the channel now that it appears Liberal MP’s are winning the prize of most out of country travellers.....not to mention giving out details on Skippy’s secretive holiday.

Comment

So now that Jason Kenney is getting his ear chew off from Albertans, he has found his balls and demoted five UCP MLA's. Kenney thought everything would blow over, unfortunately for Jason that's not happening.

Meanwhile, Reformer/Alliance/ CPC Opposition Leader Senator Don Plett called short his Mexico holiday after leaving on Dec,28/2020 and coming home on Dec31/2020. The shit was hitting the fan, so numbnuts decided he should get home ASAP, hoping not to be notice by others.

Where do these idiots come from?

Comment

When will this country re-invent it's useless senate?

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                          no, they are sitting at home for the next 14 days in isolation while still collecting their government paycheques.

Travel is not illegal. Travel can even be done safely. That is not the point. It is the immorality of telling those that elected them not to travel to the point people like Saskfarmer actually posted a number of times before Christmas that travel to the US is not allowed and then have the audacity to travel themselves; and even to try to hide their travels by prerecording Christmas greetings at home and posting them while they are actually out of country. It is the fact they are imposing restrictions and regulations on citizens which they are not following themselves.
                          Also to have the audacity to tell the rest of us peasants not to visit our parents , or not see our children yet take family vacations over Christmas.
                          This is the first time in my 49 years we never got together with my parents at Christmas, which is what it is with the “pandemic” but when elected officials do this kinda crap it is beyond rationale and they need to be fired . Or this whole thing is truly just a “scamdemic” as some believe
                          Throws a lot of shade on the status quoe of the covid restrictions placed upon the populace that pay their wages .
                          And they wonder why some Canadians are bucking the current covid restrictions
                          Ohh , and where was Trudeau and his entire family ??? Yup media blackout ....

Comment

No matter which way you look at it, these travelling politician, don't think covid is really that big of a threat.

Remember, the travel restrictions and lockdowns are because a deadly virus lurks around every corner, not just because governments are completely drunk on a combination of fear and power right?...right?

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler
                              Interesting if true ..

Just a coincidence that Trudeau finally giving update today ....
                              Tam , Freeland????

Media jumping all over conservatives for holidays , for good reason , But not a word about where our PM was .
                              Just remember, All animals are equal, some animals are more equal than others.

Comment

And some animals quite a bit more equal -

Elaine Ermacora Teichgraber
                                21h ·
                                #whereisjustin
                                Three Gov. of Canada flights left Ottawa a few days ago.
                                One went to Barbados, one to Turks and Caicos and one to the Bahamas.
                                They were followed using Flight Tracker24 software, Government of Canada jets labelled CL60 Challenger Bombardier 600 Series.
                                We know "important" people were on board because...
                                1. No flight path was registered
                                2. No destination was registered
                                3. No arrival or disembarkation points were registered
                                Those items can only be hidden if you are a VIP Government-Secure flight.
                                All three are returning today. Two have returned from Barbados and the Bahamas and one is on its way back as I post this, from Turks and Caicos.
                                Boots on the ground at MacDonald-Cartier Airport in Ottawa confirmed landing at 3:28 pm this afternoon.
                                They also confirm a Government motorcade arrived and left the airport. As reported by Quebec traffic personnel, the motorcade is headed to Harrington Lake, the Prime Minister's retreat.
                                Thanks to Guy Annable and his patriotic soldiers for doing all the legwork to keep us informed, as Canadian Mainstream Media continues to hide the truth.
                                More to come...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...