• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6%

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tweety View Post
    More then halfway there. 250K for December as predicted will be easily reached especially with the Trump super spreader events. Also don't forget about the long term acute effects of the survivors. Didn't you say there was no way it was ever going above 30k deaths? Seems over time, you have been wrong about every single thing posted.

What's in it for you to go completely against all educated medical and professional fact on the disease trying to make "converts" here ? A sick obsession with death and suffering?

Get your flu shot as soon as available.
    I think Jazz owns or has shares in a funeral home and crematorium.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      Nah just a sick obsession with the truth.

What good is a flu shot going to do against covid? barely effective for the regular flu. Every seasonal flu shot is for strains that have already run through the population 18 months earlier. Thats why they are only 60% effective.

6% is still less than 30,000 deaths. Or lets use the oxford numbers 1/13 = 8%, still less than 30,000 deaths.

I have been bang on about this after just mere days after the world went insane. You still think there are going to be 400 million deaths from this?

I called this perfect.
      Unfortunately there is people making videos for social media and are getting paid for hits.Truth is the last thing they care about.Have you asked your doctor what he thinks ?

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
        Unfortunately there is people making videos for social media and are getting paid for hits.Truth is the last thing they care about.Have you asked your doctor what he thinks ?
        He is too busy trying to catch up on all the procedures and tests that were postponed for 3 months. And still hiding in his house part time.

Whenever the MSM gets on a topic and starts crowing it from the rooftops, playing it 24-7 and running the screen ticker about it, your skeptical side should kick in.

You guys dont have an instinct like that? You just believe whatever comes across the screen?

You think the US has 25% of the worlds deaths with 4% of the worlds population? cmon man.

Comment

I agree with you jazz, so many facts prove this is way over blown! USA PCR tests are simply TOO sensitive, millions of COLDS detected, deaths of every possible cause are called Covid! Politicians just loving the CONTROL over our lives! And MSM is so happy to have a SCARY topic to repeat repeat repeat, and get paid! Such an easy job!

Click image for larger version

Name:	008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.8 KB
ID:	770137
          Last edited by fjlip; Sep 20, 2020, 22:08.

Comment

Yes it's a virus, yes it's contagious, yes it will kill some people, no it's not going away, yes we are prolonging the inevitable, no/yes people are over reacting, I hope we can get back to a semblance of normalcy soon, I'm tired of it.

Comment

WHO Says Covid-19 Asymptomatic Transmission Is ‘Very Rare’

Comment

I haven't verified the source.

Comment

Statistics are numbers, we all use numbers every day to back up our opinions.

When family members go to the funeral home to make arrangements, its very personal, statistics are meaningless at that moment.

Comment

Originally posted by rumrocks View Post
                    Statistics are numbers, we all use numbers every day to back up our opinions.

When family members go to the funeral home to make arrangements, its very personal, statistics are meaningless at that moment.
                    By the statistics, those first two age groups, up to 49, have a better chance of dying in a car accident.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...