• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6%

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Oxford now confirming covid deaths wildly overstated.

- Covid victims recorded by the ONS may have actually died from other diseases
    - One in 13 deaths may not have been primarily from Covid-19, study suggests
    - Scientists say it is too difficult to determine if virus was the main cause of death

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8750139/Scientists-claim-UK-covid-19-victims-July-August-died-causes.html UK Covid victims in July and August 'died from OTHER causes
    Ya but Trump ....
    orange man bad

Comment

Many people with terminal cancer die of a stroke or pneumonia.So what was the cause of their death?

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
        Many people with terminal cancer die of a stroke or pneumonia.So what was the cause of their death?
        You answered your own question. The deaths are in a small subset of the population with seriously compromised heath already regardless of what cause you want attribute to it.

Instead of banning gatherings and forcing masks, we would have saved more lives by banning smoking or mass prescribing blood pressure and heart meds that we already have and just maybe the trillions of dollars we spent carrying the economy could have went into cancer research and cured that disease once and for all.

Comment

You answered your own question. The deaths are in a small subset of the population with seriously compromised heath already regardless of what cause you want attribute to it.

Instead of banning gatherings and forcing masks, we would have saved more lives by banning smoking or mass prescribing blood pressure and heart meds that we already have and just maybe the trillions of dollars we spent carrying the economy could have went into cancer research and cured that disease once and for all.
          Knew a healthy 80 year old that got it coming back from the states.He has a different opinion on it than you do after struggling for his life .He was active healthy well educated conservative individual.

Comment

Knew a healthy 80 year old that got it coming back from the states.He has a different opinion on it than you do after struggling for his life .He was active healthy well educated conservative individual.
            Of course thats awful, but its far from the narrative that was pushed that 400M people were going to die from it.

It should have been treated with the seriousness of a worse than average flu season. Buff up the immune system, extra sanitary precautions, light social distancing, more rigorous precautions for the compromised. And life should have went on.

And yes, 80yrs old are vulnerable to lots of things even though they appear healthy. Their immune system is half what a younger persons is and most have a complicating disease in the background.

Comment

I did not realize that political persuasion was a risk factor? Why is being conservative relevant? Let alone education status.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbertaFarmer5 View Post
                I did not realize that political persuasion was a risk factor? Why is being conservative relevant? Let alone education status.
                It's the default for identitarians.

Comment

I'm schtoopit, from the Ghetto, couldn't even get a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks, financially destitute, and have a very poor lifestyle. What's my prognosis if I contract Covid19(2019....to infinity and beyond!)?

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                    I'm schtoopit, from the Ghetto, couldn't even get a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks, financially destitute, and have a very poor lifestyle. What's my prognosis if I contract Covid19(2019....to infinity and beyond!)?
                    If "farming" stresses you...it's not good. Lifestyle is a CHOICE, we all make bad ones.

Comment

Originally posted by farmaholic View Post
                      We also need to know how you vote, and in the hypothetical situation where you are allowed to vote in the US election, how would you vote?

Comment

Around 12 to 14 thousand die every yr of accidental death.

You have to be careful or you could be one of them.

Covid has killed about 8000 so far, mostly compromised +70yr olds and over 1/2 spoke french.

Be careful and stay out of nursing homes in Quebec, you should be alright.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                          There was a PLAN in Davos in January...

[ATTACH]6549[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6550[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]6551[/ATTACH]

So we can live normally , unless one has any underlying issues WEAR an N95 and Visor to be safe, rest of us can handle a COLD-LIKE virus.

Oh and WHO says RARELY asymptomatic ever spread virus.
                          Mask wearing folk are signaling they could be infectious, give them a wide berth.
                          If you are worried stay at home, each to his own. Some changes are for the better. Now young mothers can have their groceries picked and loaded for them without heaving kids and babies in heavy seats. I can see that is a possitive.
                          Last edited by sumdumguy; Sep 20, 2020, 14:25.

Comment

Of course thats awful, but its far from the narrative that was pushed that 400M people were going to die from it.
                            More then halfway there. 250K for December as predicted will be easily reached especially with the Trump super spreader events. Also don't forget about the long term acute effects of the survivors. Didn't you say there was no way it was ever going above 30k deaths? Seems over time, you have been wrong about every single thing posted.

What's in it for you to go completely against all educated medical and professional fact on the disease trying to make "converts" here ? A sick obsession with death and suffering?

Get your flu shot as soon as available.

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
                              A sick obsession with death and suffering?

Get your flu shot as soon as available.
                              Nah just a sick obsession with the truth.

What good is a flu shot going to do against covid? barely effective for the regular flu. Every seasonal flu shot is for strains that have already run through the population 18 months earlier. Thats why they are only 60% effective.

6% is still less than 30,000 deaths. Or lets use the oxford numbers 1/13 = 8%, still less than 30,000 deaths.

I have been bang on about this after just mere days after the world went insane. You still think there are going to be 400 million deaths from this?

I called this perfect.

Comment

Nah just a sick obsession with the truth.

What good is a flu shot going to do against covid? barely effective for the regular flu. Every seasonal flu shot is for strains that have already run through the population 18 months earlier. Thats why they are only 60% effective.

6% is still less than 30,000 deaths. Or lets use the oxford numbers 1/13 = 8%, still less than 30,000 deaths.

I have been bang on about this after just mere days after the world went insane. You still think there are going to be 400 million deaths from this?

I called this perfect.
                                Yes, its perfect. Thank you for this.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...