• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

6%

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post
    Get your mask on, another day of single digit new cases! High risk out there!
    We have to much further than that according to Mr Tam;

https://globalnews.ca/news/7312641/wear-mask-no-kissing-sex-coronavirus-tam/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter Stop kissing, wear a mask while having sex to prevent coronavirus, Tam says

“The lowest risk sexual activity during COVID-19 involves yourself alone,” she added.

How did this idiot every get the top health position in Canada?
    Last edited by jazz; Sep 2, 2020, 16:57.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
      We have to much further than that according to Mr Tam;

https://globalnews.ca/news/7312641/wear-mask-no-kissing-sex-coronavirus-tam/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter Stop kissing, wear a mask while having sex to prevent coronavirus, Tam says

“The lowest risk sexual activity during COVID-19 involves yourself alone,” she added.

How did this idiot every get the top health position in Canada?
      She's not wrong.

Comment

2 people in sask in hospital.
        So how long can this scare tactic work on the stupid people in this province?
        Most in small town sask have caught on to the bullshit..

Comment

Originally posted by tweety View Post
          She's not wrong.
          If you are agreeing wit the last item in Dr. Tam's advice, please send my sympathy to Brian.

Comment

Or you could excersize self control and have sex with the person you married only.

Comment

She's not wrong.
              Like one if my newfies use to tell me “sit on your hand till it falls asleep , then it feels like someone else is doing it “

Comment

I guess if we cant beat the virus might as well stop all human contact end our entire species. Makes total sense. That will show that corona whos boss.

Comment

Thanks all, I needed that, what a world we got to live through. Any news is totally sickening, 100% negativity, sky is falling we are ALL GOING TO DIE! Stay positive, we got this, live !

Comment

https://t.co/lea3Hb7hdi?amp=1

Here's a timeline thread with links to everything our govt officials have said and claimed.... it'll make you hurl. You need desktop mode to view.

Comment

In Saskatchewan, was there even a first wave? Devils advocate. Best wishes to your dad and your family...
                      Thanks Sheepwheat.

I would consider the first "peak" in infections the first wave. I wish I had access to a chart that would show the highest infection rate so far. I can agree there may not have appeared to be a huge spike, but all along Sask has had low numbers.
                      A small population spread out over a large area may mask(no pun intended) the viruses ability to infect.

I think we can all agree it will be the weak, immuno-compromised, and aged people who will make up the highest percentage of casualties. I'm sure there will be exceptions.

Why the appearance of an over-reaction to this? AIDS was a huge issue when it surfaced. What about all the other flu scares. I remember alot of talk about SARS too but there weren't near the measures taken to "contain" it like now.

Remember the Zika virus with children born with reduced cranium size? Who knows what the full affects of Covid-19 are yet.

Why all the drama and propaganda? Why so much suspicion? What would have the appropriate reaction have been?
                      Let the herd thin without worry? Do nothing not knowing the consequences or outcome? We are really only 8 months into this from the first talk coming out of Wuhan

I find it pretty ****y to say there is nothing to worry about when stated.....our population density itself would naturally help contain it, if no measures were taken would the city's infection rates be multiple times higher... look at the transmission and infection rates that developed in communal living Hutterite colonies.

All I know is how close we were to losing my Dad last Nov/Dec, and seeing the difference in him today and the quality of life he gained back I would hate to see him contract this virus, but it will be up to us to vigilantly try to keep him safe.

If you have nothing to lose, go about life as you please.....and we ours!

Take care everyone and be anti-viral. I am honestly sick of it already but...

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                        2 people in sask in hospital.
                        So how long can this scare tactic work on the stupid people in this province?
                        Most in small town sask have caught on to the bullshit..
                        What conspiracy would there possibly be for "governments" of all stripes to take the actions they have?

Yes there were alot of hypocritical statements and actions taken by authority.

8 MONTHS, is that too long to try and figure out how this will affect us?

Not confrontational Partners, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Comment

Comment

Or you could excersize self control and have sex with the person you married only.
                            Because every person in Canada is married ?????

The kind of narrow thinking that powers Agriville.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
                              Because some people are dense and don't listen. So we can have sports again and go to movies etc.

Comment

Because every person in Canada is married ?????

The kind of narrow thinking that powers Agriville.
                                If not married, wait. Safer that way. Can you dispute that somehow?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...