• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday crop report on a Thursday.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I find frustrating is the handful on here that contribute nothing but chastise most of us constantly , it’s sad actually.
    When was the last time DML , chuck or the few others actually contributed anything other than belittle the rest of us ????? Add tweety to that

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
      What I find frustrating is the handful on here that contribute nothing but chastise most of us constantly , it’s sad actually.
      When was the last time DML , chuck or the few others actually contributed anything other than belittle the rest of us ????? Add tweety to that
      And if you add tweety, you should add wd9 since they are the same poster.

Comment

Am I allowed to post pics on this thread or have to a have a Naughty boy corner for my pics.

30 to 45 bushels wheat you guys will giggle Tis what it is.

With agro today said best barley would make 3 t ha without further fert. Already had 70 kg per Ha of DAP guessing you know it. Don’t wanna spendto much more on inputs

Comment

There are good crops a poor crops every year no matter where you are.
          There are peas in this area with root rot , will be lucky to make 10 bpa. There is Canola that got hit with heavy rains right at emergence that will struggle to get 25 bus .
          Cereals in general are very good .... so far
          And there are crops that are very late that may not make the fall frosts even if there is an average first frost date .
          Or we could get wiped out like CaseIH in the blink of an eye.
          Fairly certain there is nearly every condition imaginable here on Agriville this year . Is what it is farming here as well .
          Mornin Mallee .... full moon on display here this morning...
          Last edited by furrowtickler; Jul 6, 2020, 04:27.

Comment

My sons crop , his flower bed ...

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
              Am I allowed to post pics on this thread or have to a have a Naughty boy corner for my pics.

30 to 45 bushels wheat you guys will giggle Tis what it is.

With agro today said best barley would make 3 t ha without further fert. Already had 70 kg per Ha of DAP guessing you know it. Don’t wanna spendto much more on inputs
              Everything is relative. Relatively crazy.

Not much dew here these days so no fungicide this year. We should be spraying now if we were going to. Peas already have some pods on them, how will they ever remain standing without a fungicide application*? Wheat is heading with an "airy" canopy. Flax...jury is deliberating. Probably won't do canola. Skinny tires already on the sprayer, was asked to spray neighbor's corn planted on 30 inch spacing, drove between the rows....like our canola lol...just kidding. Some areas probably applying fungicides.

No more fert, we're all in at seeding time.

Comment

A little wild flowers from yesterday.

Comment

More pics

Comment

Evening all 9.20 pm here freezing me nuts off 14 c tommorow want a bit of that global warming stuff or that wicked drink I sampled in Canada everclear. Warmed me at the time was all I could say. Reckon the guy said ya could start a fire with it if needed dunno if that’s fact or fiction. Downtown Strasbourg

Comment

Yea you can start a fire with it. Homebrew is better you get a nice blue flame.

But sadly if you like it too much you don't last long. Its called also rotgut.

Very nice calm morning here to start this Monday. Hopefully, some rain clouds show up.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                        Yea you can start a fire with it. Homebrew is better you get a nice blue flame.

But sadly if you like it too much you don't last long. Its called also rotgut.

Very nice calm morning here to start this Monday. Hopefully, some rain clouds show up.

Also turns your nose into a big red ball of prickles.😂

Comment

Helicopter 🚁 crews trailer set up ...

Headed out to do our barley
                          Sweet set up
                          They can reload in under 2 min with that set up 👍

Comment

They were in our area last year and sprayed north of us. Quick.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
                              They were in our area last year and sprayed north of us. Quick.
                              For the cost of a new sprayer ...if i was younger I would get a helicopter pilot license....and use that...no tracks and quick....450 acres in 2 hours....30 second refills....and a whole lot less water...

Comment

Originally posted by bucket View Post
                                For the cost of a new sprayer ...if i was younger I would get a helicopter pilot license....and use that...no tracks and quick....450 acres in 2 hours....30 second refills....and a whole lot less water...
                                If conditions are there we will use these guys way more .
                                Very efficient and yes no wheel tracks 👍👍

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...