• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian economic restart task force

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SK 3

"So Forage who would you say should be on it. Notley probably. "

Reread my above post, I suggested Jim Treliving with a net worth of $700 million. Unlike your hero the ORANGE MAN who has gone bankrupt six times and had daddy give him millions to get started, Jim came from Virden Manitoba and started with nothing. He knows how to build an empire and knows how business works.

I can see why you relate to Trump so well and not Jim Treliving being that you were born with the Golden Spoon in your mouth as well, everything was handed to you.

Learn to read before you yap!!!!

Comment

Most qualified people are out making their own way, not trying to salvage something everyone before them screwed up. Anyone worth their salt will be doing their own thing.

And again...

Strong men make good times
      Good times make weak men
      Weak men make hard times
      Hard times make good men.

Instead we get a weirdo who identifies as a feminist, hasn't done a single thing in his life to create his own wealth so he doesn't value anyone else's efforts, march in Pride parades, perpetuate Indiginous dependence, stifle economic activity, budgets balancing themselves, quota cabinets, ad nauseum.

...all while the empire burns around the oblivious prick.

We got the government we deserved, well some people did anyway. Others have to go for the ride.

And now a bunch of White Knights are supposed to ride in and save the day....?

Comment

couldn't have said it any better

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...