• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scheer resigns

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, I actually thought about adding "Women have only been persons less than 100 years, it was THE LAW, was it right?" I seem to assume a reader's understanding even of some of my texts, that turn out ambiguous. I should have "but some people" will twist any words to their mind set.
    Last edited by fjlip; Dec 17, 2019, 12:21.

Comment

Ok DML fair enough
      It was an honest question though even though i admit , it is only hypothetical
      Interesting analogy
      Last edited by Guest; Dec 17, 2019, 12:45.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
        Thanks guys, I actually thought about adding "Women have only been persons less than 100 years, it was THE LAW, was it right?" I seem to assume a reader's understanding even of some of my texts, that turn out ambiguous. I should have "but some people" will twist any words to their mind set.
        Well i think 99.9% of readers caught your drift, if i did

Comment

I was just checking out Twitter and Rona is getting roasted for being more Liberal than Conservative. Then there was a tweet from the CBC beauty Chantel saying she is not even close to being fluent in French.
          Sounds like she a is getting a lot of attention.
          Last edited by seldomseen; Dec 18, 2019, 11:10.

Comment

Chretian wasnt fluent im english?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
              Chretian wasnt fluent im english?
              I am not sure if that is a requirement?

Comment

Originally posted by seldomseen View Post
                I am not sure if that is a requirement?
                Turdo isnt fluent in thinking

Comment

Originally posted by MBgrower View Post
                  Turdo isnt fluent in thinking
                  Post of the year right there ☝️, 👍

Comment

I was doing a bit of internet reading about Peter McKay and seen his wife is an Iranian born Canadian who is young, well educated, and a well known humanitarian with regards to women’s rights in Iran. Image is everything and being married to someone who has done good work helps. I like Rhona too but really I think they need McKay type conservative if they ever want to win. Sure he has had lapses in judgement (Belinda) but he was decent in his duties under Harper. Always thought there was friction between the two as Harper knew Peter was his Brutus if not kept at heel.

Comment

It's been almost 6 weeks since Scheer resigned, and tonight I see CBC news in their subtle ways, is running a crawl on TV that Scheer doesn't want to discuss his party finances with his own expenses.

I don't recall them asking JT about:

- getting carried away with mascara
                      - dancing the night away
                      - groping 101
                      - SNC-Lavalin bungle
                      - severely bending the truth when asked about SNC and pressuring Jodie Wilson Raybould
                      - telling Canadians the Rule of Law applies to everyone, except the PMO
                      - and on it goes.

I'm sure CBC asked him questions 6 weeks after each of these stories broke, I just probably missed it.

This biased corp needs it's allowance cut back until further notice.

Comment

one good thing is , according to their ratings , no-one watches their propaganda machine anymore

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...