• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scheer resigns

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
    Who's calling for third trimester abortions. I must live under a rock. That's murder.
    Maybe you have been because that's legal in Canada and has been for a long time. A baby can be aborted anytime right up to delivery. The US dems are trying to extend that to after the birth.

The birth control bill is literally free, the abortion pill too and its effective up to 10 weeks. Genetic tests can be done at 23 weeks. Ultrasound and MRIs can detect birth defects at the same time. There is no reason to have an abortion after that other than a simple change of heart.

There are lots of example like this where personal rights have been twisted into something sick.

150,000 abortions world wide every day. That would be called a genocide.

And we think men are violent.

Comment

Well, it's a comfortable rock.
      Can't be common electively here?

Comment

Back to Scheer.
        Canada ready for colorful like Trump or Johnson? Oh right, our version is in the socks.....

Comment

Amazingly some Righties on Agriville still don't grasp that the CPC party has internal social issues.

As for Harper's tenancy as PM, the fact was he faced no legitimate challenger from the Liberals and he had to prorogue parliament to hang on for dear life.

Go ahead continue to sing from the same song book Righties with your reasoning and living in the past the CPC party is doomed.

Unfortunately that doesn't help CPC party or Canada at all.

Comment

Yes, what we want to see is definitely doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
              That's all nice but eventually the mass abortion issue is going to have to be dealt with. Its not just a womans right anymore, its become a nasty side business. You can do your own research if you need some nightmares.

I used to be pro choice because I thought this procedure was a last resort for desperate people, a rare unwanted pregnancy, genetic issues, etc. Look deeper and you will see its become birth control. 60M abortions in the US alone since RvW. 300 a day in Canada who has both virtually free birth control and even a free abortion pill.

Something is very wrong in our society.
              In Canada, the unborn have zero rights. So if you want to change that, you first have to pass a law defining when the fetus has rights - the equivalent of the heartbeat bills in the US states.

I am just telling you, if you hitch the CPC horse to that movement in any form, it will die of old age in the ditch.

Maybe instead focus on proper drinking water, education, housing and nutrition and health for all those born in the country as a guarantee first. That is more palatable to those whose votes you seek.

Comment

"In Canada, the unborn have zero rights."

Actually ONLY in Canada and North Korea is there NO laws dealing with abortion. Every other country on earth has some laws. Great company we have.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                  Amazingly some Righties on Agriville still don't grasp that the CPC party has internal social issues.

As for Harper's tenancy as PM, the fact was he faced no legitimate challenger from the Liberals and he had to prorogue parliament to hang on for dear life.

Go ahead continue to sing from the same song book Righties with your reasoning and living in the past the CPC party is doomed.
                  I have no idea what Agriville you're finding these "Righties" on that adamantly argue that the CPC is one big beautiful cohesive unit.

If, as you say, the Harper tenancy was only due to ineffectual competition, it's even more perplexing that a party controlled by supposed knuckledragging bigots didn't take advantage of their comparative advantage and plug their entire "hidden agenda" into law.

Comment

Drinking water?? Surely you jest.
                    Billions buying votes under the banner of public safety or stopping the climate is much more important.

Comment

Because once in Ottawa you have to drink from the same River.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        "In Canada, the unborn have zero rights."

Actually ONLY in Canada and North Korea is there NO laws dealing with abortion. Every other country on earth has some laws. Great company we have.
                        Plant your pro-life flag in the 45 ridings in the GTA and see where it gets you. I am tired of ****-ups. I want to win.

Erin O'Toole is a ****-up. He hasn't made his stance on social issues clear. The MSM will gladly do that for him if he wins.

Don't be like Erin. Don't be a ****-up.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post

Don't be like Erin. Don't be a ****-up.
                          You seem to overlook that Trudeau is overseeing a massive social re-engineering project on this country and people gave him a lot of leeway on that.

A news conf with a couple graphic slides and I could turn half the population against abortion in an afternoon. It's accepted because people put the horror out of their minds.

Live kids in cages on the border turned a lot of stomachs.

Only a matter of time that this gets addressed. And the legal argument is thin. If your body is sacrosanct then people can't be forced to have vaccines either. And a funny way to stand up for women's rights when more than 50% of abortions are little girls.

Comment

Originally posted by blackpowder View Post
                            Drinking water?? Surely you jest.
                            Billions buying votes under the banner of public safety or stopping the climate is much more important.
                            I am not referencing the Liberals, I don't know why you are.

I am looking for the party not to become like evangelical Republicans which are terribly concerned about the fetus, but could give shit less once it is born.

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
                              A news conf with a couple graphic slides and I could turn half the population against abortion in an afternoon. It's accepted because people put the horror out of their minds.
                              You can do that, which most center voters would view as antagonistic and then the Left can pull out the history card and some photos of Yvonne Jurewicz. And while they are at it, they can haul Deborah Grey's feelings on the matter back into the public light and show just how much those social Conservatives, particularly a social Conservative WOMAN, care about the health of women seeking abortions. Remember good old hypocritical **** Grey? The literal and figurative hog that wanted her spot in the trough in the end anyways.

Oh yeah. Your gonna win the next election by a landslide...Brad Trost is definitely your man.

Comment

Originally posted by 15444 View Post
                                Oh yeah. Your gonna win the next election by a landslide...Brad Trost is definitely your man.
                                Only a matter of time before its dealt with. RvW will be back in front of the Supreme Court in the US within 5 yrs. It wont be ruled on that same way as it was back in the 70s and that's got nothing to do with social conservatives.

Rights will be conferred to a fetus at 26 weeks or so because its been shown to be able to survive outside the womb.

The resetting of this will be a realigning of our moral code and match the mantra that a how a society treats its most vulnerable. I would consider the unborn the most vulnerable group of all.

If smoke, booze, guns and drugs can be regulated then so can state backed infanticide.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...