• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scheer resigns

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazz View Post
    Only a matter of time before its dealt with. RvW will be back in front of the Supreme Court in the US within 5 yrs. It wont be ruled on that same way as it was back in the 70s and that's got nothing to do with social conservatives.

Rights will be conferred to a fetus at 26 weeks or so because its been shown to be able to survive outside the womb.

The resetting of this will be a realigning of our moral code and match the mantra that a how a society treats its most vulnerable. I would consider the unborn the most vulnerable group of all.

If smoke, booze, guns and drugs can be regulated then so can state backed infanticide.

Completely different countries in terms of social policies. And Quebec, Toronto and Vancouver are not the Prairies in terms of social views. And you may have to fact check this, but I am pretty sure that is where the votes are.

But hey official opposition for eternity is something right? Unless of course the party alienates all the Red Tories in the party and gets bumped to 3rd party status.

Comment

The west needs to leave this dominion. And have our own republic. We are too diametrically different. There is no one conservative enough for the west, and today’s liberal, ahem, Conservative party is scary and too right for the big cities, especially out east.

And we are supposed to function as a country? My mom is 75. She is pure Canadian. She is ready for the west to be its own country already...

Comment

Originally posted by jazz View Post
        Nobody I know is against same sex marriage. So long as its between 2 consenting adults, marry who you want. Lots of us are married to the farm already. Who cares.
        This part of your post has been bugging me for a few days now.

Simply because almost everyone I know around here IS against same sex marriage, and always will be. I ain’t talking just my church mates. I’m talking almost everyone I know.

Just saying my truth, I mean no ill will. It is not nearly as accepted as the leftists would have us believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post

Simply because almost everyone I know around here IS against same sex marriage, and always will be. I ain’t talking just my church mates. I’m talking almost everyone I know.

Just saying my truth, I mean no ill will. It is not nearly as accepted as the leftists would have us believe.
          Ya, sorry but maybe you need to get out abit more. Get a wider circle. That is so 1980's. Anyone around here doesn't even discuss it as it is a non issue.

Comment

Originally posted by LEP View Post
            Ya, sorry but maybe you need to get out abit more. Get a wider circle. That is so 1980's. Anyone around here doesn't even discuss it as it is a non issue.
            I have a stance, I have principles. My circle is wide, and my circle is diverse. Everyone has theirs. No reason to take a dig is there? It’s not like I don’t know there is a law, that it is not going to change. But I will stand forever that marriage is for one man, and one woman, and won’t apologize for that. I do think we all have our own stance. But to belittle a huge part of the population that shares my stance is rich.

Carry on, I’m all good my friend. I am just fine not having a typical view, and have no shame for having that view. The world keeps turning and life goes on.

The reason it was bugging me is that I just felt I had to share what I think, and that if I didn’t, it would continue to bother me a bit...

Comment

Hard to comprehend why the so called followers of the 2000 year old good book have such a big issue with same sex marriage. Of what concern is it of their's if a same sex couple in Montreal want to get married.

Isn't there a verse in the BIBLE stating "Judge Not lest Ye Be Judged" ?

Can only imagine what the teachings are in the home schooling.

Comment

Originally posted by foragefarmer View Post
                Hard to comprehend why the so called followers of the 2000 year old good book have such a big issue with same sex marriage. Of what concern is it of their's if a same sex couple in Montreal want to get married.

Isn't there a verse in the BIBLE stating "Judge Not lest Ye Be Judged" ?

Can only imagine what the teachings are in the home schooling.
                Who is preaching at whom here? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheepwheat View Post

Your not going to be happy with the next conservative leaders stance on this subject.Guess the conservatives are about to get a lefty for a leader under your definition.

Comment

Originally posted by newguy View Post
                    Your not going to be happy with the next conservative leaders stance on this subject.Guess the conservatives are about to get a lefty for a leader under your definition.
                    You’re correct 100%.

Comment

"married". I will NEVER be agreeable to "those people" using married. Find a new one, that one is taken by heterosexuals. Ya, the law, does not mean it is right. Women have only been persons less than 100 years.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                        "married". I will NEVER be agreeable to "those people" using married. Find a new one, that one is taken by heterosexuals. Ya, the law, does not mean it is right. Women have only been persons less than 100 years.
                        So fjlip, you are still upset that woman are now considered persons? Well that explains many of your posts!

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                          So fjlip, you are still upset that woman are now considered persons? Well that explains many of your posts!
                          People like you need serious help with common sense and comprehension. If you ever read fij’s posts, you would see how he and his wife farm together.

You would have a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by dmlfarmer View Post
                            astounding ! and completely uncalled for! hope i am not putting words in your mouth FJ , but this deserves a reply
                            what any normal person would take home from FJ's comment is that under the law at the time ,women were not considered persons, this did not make it right
                            or are you saying that because it was the law at the time , that made it right ?
                            you need to read these posts more before making wild accusations to people that don't agree with you
                            this is not the first time you have made wild accusations like this
                            Last edited by Guest; Dec 17, 2019, 08:38.

Comment

and DML, i asked you two honest questions that i am interested in hearing you honest answers? why won't you answer?
                              i will refresh for you;
                              1) Dml serious question if you could choose between trump and turdo , who would you pick ?
                              Neither is not an option on this question , that is the easy one we would all pick
                              2) And next question dml, who would you pick if the russians or chinese were coming ?

Comment

Originally posted by caseih View Post
                                and DML, i asked you two honest questions that i am interested in hearing you honest answers? why won't you answer?
                                i will refresh for you;
                                1) Dml serious question if you could choose between trump and turdo , who would you pick ?
                                Neither is not an option on this question , that is the easy one we would all pick
                                2) And next question dml, who would you pick if the russians or chinese were coming ?
                                I have not answered because they are ridiculous questions equivalent to me asking you "when are you going to stop beating your wife (and saying you don't beat her is not an option)" The intent of the question is not honest, but to elicit a response.

I do not think you beat your wife, even though to every reader of the question it sounds like you must if I am asking you when you are going to quit.

I am not able to vote for either Trump (only US citizens can choose him) or Trudeau (only citizens of Papineau riding can) so to insinuate I or anyone else has ome kind of choice between the two an no one else is ridiculous.

The population of countries, resources, military are not the product of either person either so to credit one over the other because of military might is also misleading. More valid would ask between Trump and Putin or Trump and Chi. Or to make the question much more valid, between 2 US presidents like Trump and JFK or Eisenhower thereby removing the variables of different countries. Do the same for Trudeau and Chretien or Trudeau and Kim Campbell.

Both leaders are deeply flawed IMHO yet you demand I choose one or the other. BS, I can dislike both and you cannot tell me I can't!

I will tell you for damn sure that I would not hire either of them on my farm if they both applied for a job because of character flaws and a lack of work ethic demonstrated by their current employment. And that is my answer.
                                Last edited by dmlfarmer; Dec 17, 2019, 12:24.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...