• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let’s play find the swathers

Comment

What is that in the sky could it be sun 🌞. Even finally some wind. Fog left at 11:00 am.

Hope maybe.

Comment

You seriously still swathing? Did not know stuff was that late there. Sorry I’m worse than the crop report people, just in my own little bubble I guess.....

Comment

It’s almost dead ripe direct cut. The sask ag and food shit show continues. Yes I know a few who harvested since Thursday but reality it snowed and yet we went up 8%.

Ah magic with numbers and bullshit.

Oh well we’re stuck at 20%.

Comment

Guy swathing canola near me today. Green. If it was late August I would not be cutting it yet. Lots of that around...

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER View Post
              What is that in the sky could it be sun 🌞. Even finally some wind. Fog left at 11:00 am.

Hope maybe.

Shit is that a stone bottom right of pic

Comment

Yep heavy dirt. I’m on the res.

Comment

It’s almost dead ripe direct cut. The sask ag and food shit show continues. Yes I know a few who harvested since Thursday but reality it snowed and yet we went up 8%.

Farmers making great progress while sitting in the house.
                  Stupid bull crap numbers..
                  47% done..
                  media paints a rosey pic. To keep all in a happy mood..

Comment

Oh yea it’s a crap report for the city population

Comment

How the hell did the province get 8% done last week ?? I call b/s . Only two small areas in the entire province even able to go , far NE and far NW .
                      No way ever this province is 48% done ... that’s impossible.

Comment

It is bullshit but that’s what the city needs to hear.

Comment

Originally posted by furrowtickler View Post
                          How the hell did the province get 8% done last week ?? I call b/s . Only two small areas in the entire province even able to go , far NE and far NW .
                          No way ever this province is 48% done ... that’s impossible.

Where the”h” do they get their figures? SF3 knows cause his wheels never stop turning😂 and he’s covered a lot of the province.

Comment

I know the odd. Crap reporter not the highest caliber let’s just say.

Comment

Made it to 79% today
                              This is a very rare treat for us
                              Happens here just about never
                              Good luck to you guys and i sure know how it feels
                              All our wheat is feed now thanks to falling number
                              Mighta been better to leave it for crop ins
                              Didnt even have that much rain on it
                              Canola consistently down about 10 bpa across the farm and it looked unbelievably good

Comment

We gottalong way to go and a short time to get there. We still have one combine down, but hope it will be ready to go tomorrow. Hoping to give standing Canola a try but not betting our life-savings on dry product. Nobody going here today. Someone is making u-balls on highway, is it you Farmaholic?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...