• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Friday Crop Report on a Thursday!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And for some reason my new I phone takes the worst pictures. I have yet to get a picture with it that looks anything like what I am taking a pic of.

Likely just not smart enough to set it right.

Comment

Caseih...which one of the Dust Up boys are spraying for You?

Comment

Accumark (the movie star, lol) done the peas , couldnt get anymore done had 50k acres ahead on wednesday . Weather wont cooperate , so plowing thru rest with rogator. Gonna make sure we use him every year for some from now on whether we need it or not. He sure saved a lot of crop by bringing in 7 or 8 more planes just to help him , good operator . One local guy leaves and goes sonewhere else everytime it rains lol

Comment

Some better pics of acc Connery. Off the headland where they are a little more advanced

Comment

small world i to have stayed and fished on lake murray and jackfish stayed with good farming friend who has long since passed jesse and roberta chatfield there house was on lake murray had market garden grain and cattle farm.

Comment

Got a rain, sort of

Comment

Piss on farming lake life no storms tonight here one to north

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                  small world i to have stayed and fished on lake murray and jackfish stayed with good farming friend who has long since passed jesse and roberta chatfield there house was on lake murray had market garden grain and cattle farm.
                  Really is small mallee. Jesse is related to my cousin . Hunted with him for a few years in the pasquia hills he sure used to make the hinting shack vibrate at night with his snoring , lol . Sure was a good guy.he sure did well with the market gardens and whitefish back in the day . Wifes sister has a cabin on chatfield beach now .

Comment

have never saw so many planes in the air spraying fungicides , you can see at least three or four every time you look . more rain coming today and tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by malleefarmer View Post
                      We finally got out with the camper yesterday to Jackfish
                      Took kids out last night fishing . They had a blast . We know the chatfield family a bit.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...