• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prayers to all involved hockey bus crash

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vigial on tsn and other channels at 7...
    Heard even JT is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Partners View Post
      Heard even JT is coming.
      Maybe he'll wear his Indian wedding costume. Or goalie pads.

Comment

Heard even JT is coming.
        You should see the gong show in town already.

Nobody here - not the families, not the relatives, or the team members need all the optics right now... They need time to heal. Time to grieve.
        Last edited by Klause; Apr 8, 2018, 16:16.

Comment

Originally posted by bobofthenorth View Post
          Maybe he'll wear his Indian wedding costume. Or goalie pads.
          There's a low brow joke in there, using a goalie mask, I refuse to use.
          The reason for the vigil is far too serious and sensitive to belittle Trudeau over.

Comment

I see WD9 still exists.

Comment

Wonder why no mention of truck drivers name?
              Seems odd, doesn’t it?

Comment

Nobody really knows what the right thing to do is. There is no script for this. Everyone of those families is in different situations and need different things so not one thing fits all. Some people like to be amongst people and some like to be left alone in times of grief and suffer. I think we all want to be able to do whatever we can to help them.

I hope politicians don't use this to up their political careers really just hope they are genuine. And if they are then I think they all should be respected for trying to help and politics should be no where In Any of this.

Obviously thousands of people are expressing desire to do what ever we can and that is a great to see out of such a terrible thing for these families and communities everywhere.

Comment

The team chaplain had a lot of kind words and a good speech.

Comment

Oh my God two boys misidentified. That's really really not good. Wow.

Comment

Last night, the news that Xavier LaBelle was gone, hit us like a rock because we grew up with Xavier’s grampa and family. This unbelievable beautiful family and friends today finds out he in fact is alive. We are overjoyed for them, but we are sorry for another family in Alberta.

Comment

Originally posted by the big wheel View Post
                        Oh my God two boys misidentified. That's really really not good. Wow.
                        one can only imagine the chaos surrounding this event ! and everyone wants answers asap

Comment

Originally posted by wd9 View Post
                          Careful there judge and jury. Karma has a way of humbling the shit out of you.
                          i was thinking of that also , good point for sure

Comment

Originally posted by sumdumguy View Post
                            Seems odd, doesn’t it?
                            Right or wrong, it did appear in the comments section following a Phoenix Star news item.

Comment

seldomseen, you should know if that yard is empty/abandoned? Heard it was, if so needs a bulldozer asap.

Comment

Originally posted by fjlip View Post
                                seldomseen, you should know if that yard is empty/abandoned? Heard it was, if so needs a bulldozer asap.
                                no , someone moved a fairly new house into a while ago .

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List
                                Working...