• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How bout some aid now boys

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry ado089 didn't see your post before I chimed in.

Comment

If the government was paying half of my home insurance premium I guess I'd settle for 70%

Comment

If your premium was a third of your coverage you'd find a new insurance provider.

Comment

Is that folklore and wive's tales that its a subsidised premium? Any proof from third party audited statements? Just saying....

Comment

My guess is the same people complaining of high rent and land prices are also those who want govt aid. It would just get recapitalized into rent and land values. Sounds to me like those wanting aid want the guarantees of supply management with the workload of a grain farmer. Not to say we don't work hard, but definitely enjoy some flexibility in off months.

Comment

Sounds to me some people are ass holes who think they know what someone elses situation is or are paid political announcements.

Programs are broke we all know it and have had how long to fix it. Markets are broke. Transportation is broke. How much has all that cost our industry?

Comment

Just like some folks here who think every one else should be responsible to pave the streets with gold... so they can walk on them!

Comment

Exactly if you had the good fortune of good weather the last 5 years taxpayers are paving your road gold upon gold. If you had poor weather repeated you don t have a road at all.

Answer the question tom under this agri instability who s road is gonna be paved with gold? Guys that already have one guys that cheat and
                  Bay Street investor farmers that's who.

Comment

Jdgreen

The old cwb needed a different attitude and maybe some new people. New owners won't be their savior in the long run.

As for this government's record it really hasn't been that good for primary producers.

Better for everyone else living off the primary producer and getting better all the time.

I am not sure this is what I voted for last time.

Comment

Seems also to me Tom you ve been boasting the last years about your weather there likely I would suspect you need a second coat of gold this year Taxpayer funded????

Comment

That post above belongs on another thread not here. Wierd.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                        • Return to Topic List
                        Working...